PDA

View Full Version : END OF THE 1ST QUARTER STADIUM WALKOUT IF DICK ISN'T FIRED THIS WEEK

SABuffalo786
10-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Pass it on to ANYONE you know going to the game. This is the easiest thing to coordinate and the most powerful message we could send. Signs, banners and bags over your head won't work. We saw as much during Donahoe's jackboot era.

Get up, walk out, embarrass the Bills like they've embarrassed us the past 10 years.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Not gonna happen. Not saying it wouldn't be deserving. Just saying its not gonna happen.

SABuffalo786
10-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Yeah, if no one gets on board and just posts "It's not gonna happen" on a message board.

Join in if you're going to the game. Spread the word if you're not.

SabreEleven
10-05-2009, 11:15 AM
This shouldn't be just to protest Dick still being the coach, it should be a protest to Wilson being a crappy owner but the message will fall on deaf ears. Wilson already got your money.

SABuffalo786
10-05-2009, 11:19 AM
It's about sending a message. It's about embarrasing them nationally. Yeah, the game's sold out but look at the thousands of people refusing to go in and/or walking out.

Spread the word.

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 11:21 AM
It's about sending a message. It's about embarrasing them nationally. Yeah, the game's sold out but look at the thousands of people refusing to go in and/or walking out.

Spread the word.

Well, this is the only game I'm going to all season, so I am not going to walk out.

But really, you'll never spread the word broadly enough and convince enough people in order to make it effective.

SABuffalo786
10-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Well then we fail and that's that. But at least we can say we tried and didn't take this lying down anymore.

I'm sick of inaction. I'm sick of these scumbags collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars every week of piss poor efforts.

If you want to keep taking it like a ***** then don't bother chiming in.

SPREAD THE WORD - END OF THE 1ST QUARTER

justasportsfan
10-05-2009, 11:25 AM
is the game sold out?

SABuffalo786
10-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Yes

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 11:27 AM
Well then we fail and that's that. But at least we can say we tried and didn't take this lying down anymore.

I'm sick of inaction. I'm sick of these scumbags collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars every week of piss poor efforts.

If you want to keep taking it like a ***** then don't bother chiming in.

SPREAD THE WORD - END OF THE 1ST QUARTER

lol yes, I'm taking it like a ***** because I don't want to walk out 15 minutes into the ONLY game I am going to this season.

I did agree with you that this was a good idea... but you're going to need more than just word of mouth to make it happen. You'll need some type of advertising.

SABuffalo786
10-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Never underestimate the power of social media.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-05-2009, 11:34 AM
I would not even bother going. I for one will not purchase a ticket until I see that Ralph is series about winning and not filling the stadium and his pockets.

hydro
10-05-2009, 11:45 AM
What needs to happen is get this message on the news. Do a protest outside of the Ralph or something and tell the local media.

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 11:51 AM
a walkout would be pretty good. if you had a face or head of it and after the game had interviews of people just saying, "we left because we want to let one bills drive know that if that Front office of idiots who've blown 10 years worth of drafts and a coach are part of this team and real candidates aren't brought in, thats the kind of season ticket sales they'll see next year."

And we should try to get politicians involved just to annoy the crap out the NFL. Get them their face time saying, "look the fans are doing their part and they aren't being treated right. if they move this team, this state is going go to capital hill and seriously consider reversing the anti-monopoly law given to the NFL. They have been abusing fans trust for too long now.

All this is what could happen in a perfect world.

The King
10-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Paper bags... have control. Bring a bunch and hand em out... Staging a walk out was impossible in highschool with 200 kids, you cant organize 70"000

Nighthawk
10-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Paper bags... have control. Bring a bunch and hand em out... Staging a walk out was impossible in highschool with 200 kids, you cant organize 70"000

Didn't Detroit do it a few years ago to protest Millen as the GM?

Jaybird
10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
what about a 5 minute walk out... mid second quater, everyone leaves for 5 minutes?

TacklingDummy
10-05-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't go to many games, no chance in hell I'd be walking out.

JD
10-05-2009, 12:56 PM
This is very possible with advantages like twitter...facebook..hell, maybe even the folks over at BSD can help out... someone can make a youtube video etc.

Have Darryl Talley post some ****.. I'm sure he would! Call into radio stations, local media, etc.

ddaryl
10-05-2009, 12:59 PM
I have a better idea.. Go tailgate.. but refuse to go in the stadium.

Hold signs outside, and protest the Ownership, the coach and the FO gather the mob and march circles around the stadium while the game is going on.

Guarentee the media takes notice... AN empty stadium with a packed parking lot, and a organized march around the stadium will grab atttention.

However it will take one heluva dedicated group of people to pull this off smoothly....

but this needs to get done.. no Bills fan deserves this crap anymore.. we've been more then loyal and all we get is crap and more crap.

Wouldn't it be great if Kelly Thurman and Talley were to show up to lead the parade.. far fetched but they would bring the attention...

more cowbell
10-05-2009, 01:04 PM
this is what russ brandon wants you to do.

he wants you to not go to the games and walk out of the stadium so they have even more of a reason to move to toronto

more cowbell
10-05-2009, 01:12 PM
as long as he already has your money from tickets and merchandise that is...

getcha popcorn ready!

DMBcrew36
10-05-2009, 01:13 PM
as long as he already has your money from tickets and merchandise that is...

getcha popcorn ready!

1 kernal at a time?

justasportsfan
10-05-2009, 01:14 PM
this is what russ brandon wants you to do.

he wants you to not go to the games and walk out of the stadium so they have even more of a reason to move to toronto

well we'll see what Jim Kelly has to say about that :idunno:

BertSquirtgum
10-05-2009, 01:16 PM
i paid 130$ for my tickets. no ****ing way i'm walking out. i'm getting my moneys worth. regardless of how bad the bills are doing.

hydro
10-05-2009, 01:32 PM
i paid 130$ for my tickets. no ****ing way i'm walking out. i'm getting my moneys worth. regardless of how bad the bills are doing.

Are you really getting your monies worth? :ill:

The King
10-05-2009, 01:41 PM
That's a better idea. delay everyones entry into the stadium until after the opening kickoff

ddaryl
10-05-2009, 01:46 PM

LMAO

you are not getting your moneys worth watching this pathetic crap.

I still say nobody goes in at all, and just protests by marching around the stadium while the game is going on making lots of noise and demanding changes....

if the game starts with less then 50% capacity an dlots of noise being made outside the media will take notice

SquishDaFish
10-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Thats what someone should do.... Advertise via internet (facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube and word of mouth) is to stay outside for 10 mins or so at the beginning of the game and march around the stadium with signs making noise. Then go in with paperbags on the heads. That will get attention and just maybe ralphs. Someone should seriously consider doing this and doing this hardcore.

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 02:26 PM
if everyone waited until the second half to go in, then the beer sales would be way down. hit him where it hurts. the pocketbook.

Night Train
10-05-2009, 02:47 PM
I have free club tickets.

If the game looks like last week early, I'll go inside the club with my Pittsburgh born friend and let him watch the Steelers pound the Lions. He likes the Bills 2nd best but hell, one of us might as well be happy. My seat will be empty.

The bar will keep me happy. :up: