X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABuffalo786
    • Feb 2003

END OF THE 1ST QUARTER STADIUM WALKOUT IF DICK ISN'T FIRED THIS WEEK

Pass it on to ANYONE you know going to the game. This is the easiest thing to coordinate and the most powerful message we could send. Signs, banners and bags over your head won't work. We saw as much during Donahoe's jackboot era.

Get up, walk out, embarrass the Bills like they've embarrassed us the past 10 years.
    "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    We are the Rockpile
    BUFF-A-LO
  • DMBcrew36
    • Feb 2005

Re: END OF THE 1ST QUARTER STADIUM WALKOUT IF DICK ISN'T FIRED THIS WEEK

Not gonna happen. Not saying it wouldn't be deserving. Just saying its not gonna happen.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
      • Feb 2003

Yeah, if no one gets on board and just posts "It's not gonna happen" on a message board.

Join in if you're going to the game. Spread the word if you're not.
      "Do me a favor, say a prayer for brother Timmy. And tip a cold one. Go Bills." - Tom Brokaw

We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      We are the Rockpile
      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

This shouldn't be just to protest Dick still being the coach, it should be a protest to Wilson being a crappy owner but the message will fall on deaf ears. Wilson already got your money.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
          • Feb 2003

It's about sending a message. It's about embarrasing them nationally. Yeah, the game's sold out but look at the thousands of people refusing to go in and/or walking out.

Spread the word.

We are the Rockpile
          We are the Rockpile
          We are the Rockpile
          BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• DMBcrew36
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABuffalo786
            It's about sending a message. It's about embarrasing them nationally. Yeah, the game's sold out but look at the thousands of people refusing to go in and/or walking out.

Spread the word.
            Well, this is the only game I'm going to all season, so I am not going to walk out.

But really, you'll never spread the word broadly enough and convince enough people in order to make it effective.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
              • Feb 2003

Well then we fail and that's that. But at least we can say we tried and didn't take this lying down anymore.

I'm sick of inaction. I'm sick of these scumbags collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars every week of piss poor efforts.

If you want to keep taking it like a ***** then don't bother chiming in.

SPREAD THE WORD - END OF THE 1ST QUARTER

We are the Rockpile
              We are the Rockpile
              We are the Rockpile
              BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

is the game sold out?
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                  • Feb 2003

Yes

We are the Rockpile
                  We are the Rockpile
                  We are the Rockpile
                  BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABuffalo786
                    Well then we fail and that's that. But at least we can say we tried and didn't take this lying down anymore.

I'm sick of inaction. I'm sick of these scumbags collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars every week of piss poor efforts.

If you want to keep taking it like a ***** then don't bother chiming in.

SPREAD THE WORD - END OF THE 1ST QUARTER
                    lol yes, I'm taking it like a ***** because I don't want to walk out 15 minutes into the ONLY game I am going to this season.

I did agree with you that this was a good idea... but you're going to need more than just word of mouth to make it happen. You'll need some type of advertising.

Comment

• SABuffalo786
                      • Feb 2003

Never underestimate the power of social media.

We are the Rockpile
                      We are the Rockpile
                      We are the Rockpile
                      BUFF-A-LO

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                        • Sep 2009

I would not even bother going. I for one will not purchase a ticket until I see that Ralph is series about winning and not filling the stadium and his pockets.

Comment

• hydro
                          • Oct 2005

What needs to happen is get this message on the news. Do a protest outside of the Ralph or something and tell the local media.
                          BERNIAC!

Comment

• trapezeus
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Oct 2004

a walkout would be pretty good. if you had a face or head of it and after the game had interviews of people just saying, "we left because we want to let one bills drive know that if that Front office of idiots who've blown 10 years worth of drafts and a coach are part of this team and real candidates aren't brought in, thats the kind of season ticket sales they'll see next year."

And we should try to get politicians involved just to annoy the crap out the NFL. Get them their face time saying, "look the fans are doing their part and they aren't being treated right. if they move this team, this state is going go to capital hill and seriously consider reversing the anti-monopoly law given to the NFL. They have been abusing fans trust for too long now.

All this is what could happen in a perfect world.

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Paper bags... have control. Bring a bunch and hand em out... Staging a walk out was impossible in highschool with 200 kids, you cant organize 70"000
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X