PDA

View Full Version : When do the fans stage a meaningful protest

ddaryl
10-05-2009, 01:28 PM
ok I posted this on 3 forums... I don't suspect it will really happen.. but maybe enough of you have really had enough and are willing to make a statement

I don't live locally, but I am reading extreme dicontent on all forums...
The question is do you ticket holders and local fans have the guts to actually not attend the next game.

Why not put together and organzie a protest that is bound to get media attention.

Why not goto the game Sunday... Tailgate, but instead of going into the game march circles around the stadium while the game is going on . Carry signs and make some noise outside of the stadium.

The media will notice this and there will be major coverage started if 50% or more of the fans actually avoid going into the stadium to watch a coach they despise, and to grab the attention of the owner they have lost what little respect they had left for.

the botom line is its time to put up or shut up.. .message board complainnig is one thing, but actually making a statement that will get heard loud and clear is the only thing the fans in Buffalo truly have.... make the statement.. Refuse to attend these games, otherwise you can expect more BS shoved down your throats.....

this will probably not matter, but if you check mulitple message boards and start using social network sites for Bills fans this thing has a **** good chance of happening... everyone in the area who can be there needs to particiapte.. You want change like me... demand it !!!!

I hope something does happen... we can't continue like this

trapezeus
10-05-2009, 02:08 PM
i agree, but some people just want to go in and watch.

It'd be funny to see everyone out in the parking lots finishing their tailgate party, throwing the ball around and protesting.

But if there is one thing Americans are good at is that they'll take a crappy situation and just accept it as the way it is now.

SquishDaFish
10-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Thats what someone should do.... Advertise via internet (facebook, myspace, twitter, youtube and word of mouth) is to stay outside for 10 mins or so at the beginning of the game and march around the stadium with signs making noise. Then go in with paperbags on the heads. That will get attention and just maybe ralphs. Someone should seriously consider doing this and doing this hardcore.