X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

When Ralph Says It Would Be Too Disruptive To Change Coaches This Year

He is listening to his financial advisors not his football people. They already have their budget in for the year and that is that. This team with Brandon as GM cares more for the $ than it does the Xs and Os. Ralph pretty much revealed that when he hired a financial guru to run his football operation. It has to be all about the money. This team would improve immediately just by subtracting Jauron from the equation and putting the waterboy in as coach, so I don't know how he can watch these pitiful performances and think that keeping him is better. Basically what it probably boils down to is he would have to ante up extra money for another coach to come in and it would screw up Brandon's business model for the year, so tough **** for us. They already threw us fans our bone for the year..a very uninspired TO.
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: When Ralph Says It Would Be Too Disruptive To Change Coaches This Year

That's been his business plan for 50 years.

Where have you been ?
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

This team deserves to be disrupted.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Typ0
        honey pie
        • Jul 2002

if the coach is fired now it still equals out to a bad team...so in this I agree with the financial perspective. At the right time the hiring process will yield better candidates and that will maximize the money being spent on a coach....hopefully. What will really happen is we'll get another inexperienced OC or DC whose actively coaching right now.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

Overhaul is the only way
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• SabreEleven
            • Aug 2002

So if this team gets too disrupted than they will start losing?...oh wait...

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
              So if this team gets too disrupted than they will start losing?...oh wait...
              No his wallet will get disrupted, that's where the fans have to start coming in.
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                • Feb 2009

Wait, when did Ralph say this. This is my only glimmer of hope now is that we fire him. That way I don't have to sit on pins and needles hoping Jauron doesn't come back. Plus, it gives Bobby an audition for the job.

Comment

Working...
                X