Start Fitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Start Fitz

He gets the ball to the stars. He doesnt even think about making most throws and goes through reads very quick and pump fakes

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Even on the INTs there when hes forcing it to TJ. All the passes but 4 went to TJ, Chad, or Henry and all the TDs came with him throwing in the endzone. 90% of the passes where intermediate throws too.
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: Start Fitz

Starting Fitzpatrick doesn't really do anything. Fitzpatrick is a career backup. The problems are larger than just the QB, just the coach, etc. There are problems everywhere, and it starts with leadership, the front office, and then the head coach.

Given the way the offensive line is playing, Edwards will be knocked out for most, if not all the season soon enough. So Fitzpatrick will end up playing.

Comment

• more cowbell
      • Apr 2006

lol
      The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Dude
        that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
        • Feb 2005

He gets the ball to the stars???? You do realize that his primary receivers last year consisted of Johnson, Houshmanzadeh, and Henry, right? It's not like he could be selective.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

why would we start Fitz?

He's a career backup- he's not a starter in this league. This season is gone. Give it to Edwards. Maybe, by some miracle, he'll turn it around and become an NFL QB. More than likely, he'll continue to play like crap. Either way, we'll know which one it is at the end of the season.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• topher180
            • Sep 2008

omg...dude...no

It's sad when every couple of years you see threads like this. Start ________ now! Bench _______ he SUX!!! It's always spelled that way too. S-U-X. Makes me giggle.

in·ept
            Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

• Mitchell55
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dude
              He gets the ball to the stars???? You do realize that his primary receivers last year consisted of Johnson, Houshmanzadeh, and Henry, right? It's not like he could be selective.

Trents primary recievers are Evans and Owens and he still manages to pass it to everyone but them.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by OpIv37
                why would we start Fitz?

He's a career backup- he's not a starter in this league. This season is gone. Give it to Edwards. Maybe, by some miracle, he'll turn it around and become an NFL QB. More than likely, he'll continue to play like crap. Either way, we'll know which one it is at the end of the season.

Hes only played 1 year in his career which is 3 years worth. Give him a shot.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

Lets breakdown your post:

Pros for Fitz are as follows:

- forces throws to stars
                  -doesnt think, just slings the ball (which isnt true at all)
                  -pump fakes!!1! woooo

why is this guy not a hall of famer already with that resume!?

starting fitz accomplishes nothing other than satisfying our own urges to be mad at Trent. As it stands now i want Trent out at the end of the year, I just want to see him the rest of the year.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                    Starting Fitzpatrick doesn't really do anything. Fitzpatrick is a career backup. The problems are larger than just the QB, just the coach, etc. There are problems everywhere, and it starts with leadership, the front office, and then the head coach.

Given the way the offensive line is playing, Edwards will be knocked out for most, if not all the season soon enough. So Fitzpatrick will end up playing.
                    ARE starting QB is a career backup as well so why not give him a try.
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

I think we owe it to the other players to give Fitz a try if Trent has another game like the last one.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Crisis
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Mitchell55
                        He gets the ball to the stars. He doesnt even think about making most throws and goes through reads very quick and pump fakes

Even on the INTs there when hes forcing it to TJ. All the passes but 4 went to TJ, Chad, or Henry and all the TDs came with him throwing in the endzone. 90% of the passes where intermediate throws too.
                        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                        Vanek is Austrian not European
                        Originally posted by Prov401
                        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                        Originally posted by better days
                        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• soapman
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Crisis
                          Hilarious. Fitz actually looks alot better then Trent IMO. At least he throws to the wideouts and can actually hit them in stride. And he's not scared to take a chance and let the WO make a play on a ball. But the one thing that worries me is because look at all three of those videos and the one thing that is missing in his game that TE does have, is a big arm. Not one deep throw. IMO I say either dial up Jeff Garcia, or give the season to Hammy and see if he can turn it around.

Comment

• Dude
                            that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mitchell55
                            Trents primary recievers are Evans and Owens and he still manages to pass it to everyone but them.
                            You need to study up on other teams before you make comparisons to them son.

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

You need to study up on other teams before you make comparisons to them son.
                              You said....
                              I fail to see what makes Mitchells comparison ludicrous. We have Lee and Owens. There is no excuse for not giving them the rock. If you think Fine, Parrish, and Schouman are good reasons for not throwing to our primary WRs then you have left me speechless.
                              Last edited by yordad; 10-06-2009, 08:51 AM.
                              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
                              X