PDA

View Full Version : Watching the GB/Minnesota game....

OpIv37
10-05-2009, 09:38 PM
so this is that thing called "offense" that I've heard so much about. The Bills should try using it from time to time.

topher180
10-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Even better...what about the end of the first half? Less than 20 seconds to go. Green Bay is trying to score, evident by the throws down field and Hail Mary attempt. Meanwhile, the Vikings are calling timeouts to get the ball back....with less than 20 seconds mind you.

I don't have to tell you what Dick would have done there if the Bills were on offense, do I.

Hemlepp53
10-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Great game. Brett is kicking ass. Very impressed with play on both sides of the ball. .. HUGE FUMBLE AT GOAL LINE JUST HAPPENed.... oh wait .. reversed by officals... Still great game...

Billz_fan
10-05-2009, 09:56 PM
It's amazing isn't it ? Just like last nights game with Pitt and SD. Very enjoyable games to watch. A top notch brand of football.

I keep thinking I should adopt a new team. Not drop the Bills but.. oh heck I don't know. I just don't think after 30+ years with one team I don't think that I could make any kind of switch.

I do know that the Bill are going nowhere untill Ralph and his finacial buddies that run the team are gone. As long as they are making money winning will not be a priority.

Im likeing what the Falcons have been doing though, I think they got some things in place to be good for a few years.

Oaf
10-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Next time Brett retires, we should sign him.

Can you imagine him with Evans and TO?

Billz_fan
10-05-2009, 11:03 PM
I get so sick of Brett during the off season. I can't stand all the play not play stuff. It's brutal.

But man he sure is fun to watch during the season :up:

BillsWin
10-05-2009, 11:06 PM
I hate everyone right now. Just fire Dick now so I can at least have a moment of happiness.

DMBcrew36
10-06-2009, 12:07 AM
I hate everyone right now. Just fire Dick now so I can at least have a moment of happiness.

If we fire Jauron, where's the parade gonna be?

BillsWin
10-06-2009, 12:13 AM
If we fire Jauron, where's the parade gonna be?

I'll put on a freakin parade.

Michael82
10-06-2009, 12:17 AM
BTW...anyone who wants to ***** about our OL can look at the Packers for another example of an injury ravaged line that isn't good. But Rodgers knows how to throw the ball more than 5 yards and use his WRs quickly in slants and stuff, so it doesn't look as bad as ours did.

StuffEmDefense
10-06-2009, 12:39 AM
BTW...anyone who wants to ***** about our OL can look at the Packers for another example of an injury ravaged line that isn't good. But Rodgers knows how to throw the ball more than 5 yards and use his WRs quickly in slants and stuff, so it doesn't look as bad as ours did.

How many passes did you see Rogers throw over 15 yards not counting YAC. I did not see many. Driver and Jennings were non factors. 55 and 30 yards each. Finley the TE was the big guy with 128. I did not see many deep passes by Rogers at all. Rogers has struggled this season getting the deep ball due to terrible line. Aaron had 2 costly turnovers and was sacked 8 times. A few were his fault, including that safety.