X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    • May 2009

wide receiver

was jordy nelson picked before hardy? i can't remember, but i do remember wanting nelson more than most receivers.
  • jamesiscool
    suck it fool.
    • Feb 2007

Re: wide receiver

he was picked after if memory serves me correct, i liked him but we didnt need anymore pint sized recievers at the time.
    Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• StuffEmDefense
      • Sep 2009

Nelson went 5 picks prior.

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

Nelson was picked before. I think he was the second WR picked (Donnie Avery the first, I believe).
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Billz_fan
          • Jan 2003

This team really doesn't need any recievers.
          The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Billz_fan
            This team really doesn't need any recievers.
            They will next year. Owens won't re-sign. Reed may re-sign but even if so he's getting old and wasn't a #2 to begin with.

I'm personally looking to grab Eric Decker in the 2nd. The guy makes plays, period and would be a great #2, imo.
            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

LOL sorry man, I was being sarcastic. I mean't we don't need any because we cant get the ones we have the ball
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                he was picked after if memory serves me correct, i liked him but we didnt need anymore pint sized recievers at the time.
                He's 6'-3" and about 220 lbs.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Beastie Bills
                  Senior Zoner
                  • Mar 2009

Yes, he was picked before Hardy. He was one of the first receivers drafted.

I was surprised, because I expected him to be there in the 3rd round, and I REALLY wanted Buffalo to take him.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                    • May 2009

i know that he wasn't small i believe he was 6'2 216 lbs at the combine and hardy has been hurt the whole time. dammit, i wanted nelson. he's like a taller wes welker.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
                      i know that he wasn't small i believe he was 6'2 216 lbs at the combine and hardy has been hurt the whole time. dammit, i wanted nelson. he's like a taller wes welker.
                      Taller Wes Welker? I've see Nelson running deep routes in Green Bay and typically on the outside and not in the slot where Welker earns his money. The only thing that Nelson has in common with Welker, and shouldn't be judged on, is his race. Personally I ranked Limas Sweed and Devin Thomas above Hardy but not ready to write anyone off until after next season because the normal learning curve for WRs is three years.

Comment

Working...
                      X