PDA

View Full Version : Thurman Thomas and the Goat

Billz_fan
10-06-2009, 12:31 AM
So if you haven't heard Thurmans neighbor has a goat. The goat has gotten loose on occasion and wandered to TT's house. this has sparked numerous jokes between Darryl Talley, Thurman and numerous Bills fans back and forth on there Twitter accounts. Tonight Thurmans wife Patricia posted this on her Twitter Page. It looks as if TT actually has a soft spot for the little guy.

One last thing, Thurman posted this tweet on his page before bed tonight. Made me feel better. Although I have no idea what they can do.

I love you all, thank you.Best fans in the world and Jim and I will get this team turned around. Good night and God Bless
about 2 hours ago from Echofon

Oaf
10-06-2009, 12:35 AM
What's up with the goat-do, and is he wearing a goat-tee?

Also, can that goat coach?

Boomstick
10-06-2009, 12:37 AM
So can the goat talk? Or more importantly can the goat play left tackle?

Billz_fan
10-06-2009, 12:40 AM
LOL, Im not sure if he can play guys but.............A couple well placed goat bombs on the field can slow the other team down ;)

Also, as goats go, that a nice looking goat :laughter:

BillsRGreat
10-06-2009, 05:47 AM
....and Jim and I will get this team turned around.....

seems when a goats involved some people miss the most important part of a post...

I can't blame em' but why was that goat wearing sneakers & where was TT in the picture?>?

Pinkerton Security
10-06-2009, 07:28 AM
yeah im thoroughly confused by whoever that is on the right....if it is TT why does he have that stuff on his head??

mybills
10-06-2009, 08:03 AM
When you click on the picture for the larger version, it does look like him. Either that's a Halloween hat, or this team turned his hair gray & straight.

or it could just be a good photoshop job.

Jan Reimers
10-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Thurman and the goat make a nice couple.

mybills
10-06-2009, 08:10 AM
I love you all, thank you.Best fans in the world and Jim and I will get this team turned around.
When Ralph dies?

LooneyBin
10-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Nice hair, Thurman. I was expecting brillo hair on your head.

justasportsfan
10-06-2009, 08:51 AM
its a cap with a hair already in it that he said he bought after seeing it on a fan in a gift shop.

Billz_fan
10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
its a cap with a hair already in it that he said he bought after seeing it on a fan in a gift shop.

Yep, This was a pic posted by his wife on her Twitter account, lol Some of you have been fooled alot of times in the past I know. It is however real. These folks are very accesable and play on the net (mostly via there phones) all day long just like we do. Were not talking Howard Hughes and family here :D Believe it or not they will even talk with you if you have something interesting to say. Yep it's true :laughter:

PECKERWOOD
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Buffalo could use an 'escaped' goat like TT's neighbor, maybe we can name this goat Dick Jauron.

malo
10-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Thurm, Talley, Thurm's wife and their family on Twitter is quality entertainment.

Michael82
10-07-2009, 01:58 AM
I agree. They have me laughing my ass off everyday. :rofl:

Commissioner
10-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Thurm, Talley, Thurm's wife and their family on Twitter is quality entertainment.

I agree... they should have their own reality TV show.

But i think they actually own the goat. I thought Thurman said Talley bought it for him. Name is Chompy.

PECKERWOOD
10-07-2009, 10:28 AM

Thurm's wife with a goat??

:shoothead: