LIVE TONIGHT! I'll be giving away a $25 Applebee's gift card on Bills Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

LIVE TONIGHT! I'll be giving away a $25 Applebee's gift card on Bills Now!

I'll be doing my weekly Internet broadcast tonight LIVE on UStream of Buffalo Bills Now!

I'll be reviewing the Dolphins suck fest, err, I mean game.......and previewing Brownies @ Bills.

We have a great LIVE chat box running during the game. On Sunday's postgame show, there were over 100 viewers/chatters in the box for the entire hour!

But, also, a treat for everyone. I'll be giving away a $25 gift card to Applebee's (good for any Applebee's in the US). You have to watch the show to hear what you have to do to win it.

It will be something dealing with how you believe the Browns/Bills game will go this Sunday (it won't be predicting the score).

Only AFTER I start the contest will you be allowed to call and win. You can call before that to talk football, but not for the contest. When that happens, the # is 716-989-5941.

Hope you can watch.

Here is the actual link to the show:

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Re: LIVE TONIGHT! I'll be giving away a $25 Applebee's gift card on Bills Now!

Don't forget at 8pm I'll also be doing a LIVE broadcast of NFL Now! with Johnny Von.........

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.
    Click to listen:

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I'll be there Sal. Not sure why... More or less because I support what you're shooting for. You work harder than any clown on the Bills. Next week you should give out hand guns or cyanide.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Join in people!

The show is fun and informative. You also get to chat with fellow Bills fans in the chat box while listening to Sal.

Registering for the chat box takes only a minute and there is no e-mail confirmation required, so join in tonight!
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The King
          • Jun 2004

Lecter whats your name on there? Were you there last week?
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
            Lecter whats your name on there? Were you there last week?
            Some tool stole Dr.Lecter so I am TomFromNT.

Creative, I know!
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• The King
              • Jun 2004

ahhh
              It was all

Comment

• T-Long
                Circling the Wagons since 1982.
                • Sep 2003

Haven't missed a show yet, and don't plan on doing so. Looking forward to it Sal!

Comment

• The King
                  • Jun 2004

I have a good topic for tonight... The past Bills getting involved with the current Bills, is it a benefit or a bad idea.
                  It was all

Comment

• Coach Sal
                    • Aug 2006

Originally posted by MBBedard
                    I have a good topic for tonight... The past Bills getting involved with the current Bills, is it a benefit or a bad idea.
                    Great idea.

Also, Brain Galliford from Buffalo Rumblings will be joining me on the program early on.
                    Click to listen:

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
                      • Sep 2009

FireJauron will be present, thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Working...
                      X