PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm gonna hurl

The Juice Is Loose
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
You know what the worst part about this is? It was a big part of my preseason positivity.

Our schedule is super easy. We're gonna end up pulling out 5-7 wins off this pathetic schedule.

Its going to push us out of good draft position, it's going to give Ralph enough fuel to keep Jauron, its going to screw us.

Its going to keep Trent here.

I bet we change nothing by 2010. And suck again.

Go Bears.

Meathead
10-06-2009, 02:48 PM
i predicted six wins but as broken as this team has looked, esp the offense the last two weeks, they will be lucky to win four

right now it seems absolutely impossible they will make seven wins. they are playing some super serious loser ball, some of the worst quality play weve seen this whole decade. i find it extremely hard to believe they will be able to turn that around esp when you have what everybody knows is a dead coach walking

yordad
10-06-2009, 02:51 PM
You know what the worst part about this is? It was a big part of my preseason positivity.

Our schedule is super easy. We're gonna end up pulling out 5-7 wins off this pathetic schedule.

Its going to push us out of good draft position, it's going to give Ralph enough fuel to keep Jauron, its going to screw us.

Go Bears.WTF, Are you flopping again? At least some of us don't change their opinion drastically every single week. Weren't you just telling me and others how to be a fan?

ddaryl
10-06-2009, 02:54 PM

Go Bears.

Don't give up hope yet.. I bet we can lose 60- 70 % of those games

BillsWin
10-06-2009, 03:13 PM
5-7 wins and Jauron is gone. This was his last chance. Even in Ralph's eyes.

Mudflap1
10-06-2009, 03:15 PM
5-7 wins and Jauron is gone. This was his last chance. Even in Ralph's eyes.

Jauron's gonna be gone, that's a given. That's good, but is only part of the solution. Brandon needs to stick to only the non-football business side of the Bills, or else he needs to go. Modrak and Guy need to go. Then, a real front office guy needs to be brought in who can put together a real, NFL-caliber personnel department. Then a good coach needs to be hired, with good assistants.

That's the only way things are going to get on the right track.

The Juice Is Loose
10-06-2009, 03:39 PM
WTF, Are you flopping again? At least some of us don't change their opinion drastically every single week. Weren't you just telling me and others how to be a fan?

i wasn't telling anybody how to do anything.

i wasn't sold that they sucked until this week.

miami is not good, and we are horrible.

what do you want me to do? ignore new current information?

i thought the team would grow. they haven't. i thought poz was going to grow, he looked that way, but now he's injured. whitner played better, now he's injurred. i knew schobel would play well, and he has. and i knew kelsay would play well, and he has.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Jauron's gonna be gone, that's a given. That's good, but is only part of the solution. Brandon needs to stick to only the non-football business side of the Bills, or else he needs to go. Modrak and Guy need to go. Then, a real front office guy needs to be brought in who can put together a real, NFL-caliber personnel department. Then a good coach needs to be hired, with good assistants.

That's the only way things are going to get on the right track.

I truly believe this is what needs to happen as well but i don't think Mr Wilson has another rebuild in him so we put a new FO in then what ???

HHURRICANE
10-06-2009, 04:02 PM
I still believe that Jauron might keep his job. I can't see Ralph eating 6 million dollars and paying for another coach on top of that.

This is the same guy who tried to get out of paying Wade Phillips after he fired him.

It's probably cheaper to fire Brandon, Modrak, and Guy and get a new GM with the premise that he can't replace the coach until the following year.

The Juice Is Loose
10-06-2009, 04:10 PM
and i'm not flip flopping. still a bills fan. i just had to get my ass handed to me by miami and new orleans to get it.

i watched most of the browns game last week. they are better than we are. derek anderson is better than trent. and their defense is way better than ours.

plus its a 3-4, which we can't beat.

we're going to lose to the browns and then lose to the jets. we're going to be 1-5. i don't call that flip flopping, i'm just losing my lunch that my team, aside from oakland and tampa, is the worst team in the league.

yordad
10-06-2009, 07:59 PM
and i'm not flip flopping. still a bills fan. i just had to get my ass handed to me by miami and new orleans to get it.

i watched most of the browns game last week. they are better than we are. derek anderson is better than trent. and their defense is way better than ours.

plus its a 3-4, which we can't beat.

we're going to lose to the browns and then lose to the jets. we're going to be 1-5. i don't call that flip flopping, i'm just losing my lunch that my team, aside from oakland and tampa, is the worst team in the league.Well, I am not clairvoyant, so maybe I'm just better at assessing then you are (no, not my point). All I know is you were listing me as a negative Nancy just a week or two ago, while calling me and others out in threads- and now you are agreeing. My point is that I hope you have learned that just because someone disagrees with you, it doesn't mean they are wrong.

I would have made this more positive and put it in a PM, but you insulted me for being nice to you in a PM once already.

i feel physically ill when i read your posts.

doom and gloom.

are you one of the emo kids from south park?

life is pain.
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg221/kenny-southpark/SouthParkGothKids.jpg
There is OP, HH, Yordad and the rest of the emo crowd.

PECKERWOOD
10-06-2009, 08:50 PM
48-13 Buffalo over Cleveland, Trent breaks lose.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-06-2009, 09:17 PM
2 wins

book it

Billz_fan
10-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I stick by my 4-12 and im looking pretty good :D

Juicey, don't worry man. We all were in your shoes at one time, The bad news is, realism doesn't help on Sundays. You still feel the pain. It just doesn't last as long. Also you kinda sit in the chair watching the game emotionless for awhile. This lasts a season or 2 then you begin to see the game differently. Things that used to make you mad now bring you laughter :D

You still reserve the right to stick up for the Bills to outsiders but you've earned the right to laugh, piss and moan all you want :laughter:

Welcome, this side is easier and you won't get ulcers ;)

Demon
10-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Even if they do win 6-7 games and pick around the 10-12 spot, it doesn't mean we can't get a good player in the draft. We will need a coach and a good staff to decide what direction they want to go. If they do go after a QB, it's not like all good QBs got picked top 5. Colt McCoy will be available top 14 and a lot of experts say he reminds them a lot of Drew Brees.

But, who's to say we won't go another direction at QB or even stick with Trent Edwards?

Billz_fan
10-06-2009, 11:29 PM
Even if they do win 6-7 games and pick around the 10-12 spot, it doesn't mean we can't get a good player in the draft. We will need a coach and a good staff to decide what direction they want to go. If they do go after a QB, it's not like all good QBs got picked top 5. Colt McCoy will be available top 14 and a lot of experts say he reminds them a lot of Drew Brees.

But, who's to say we won't go another direction at QB or even stick with Trent Edwards?

True that

What I would do is concentrate on some O'lineman in the draft and also bring in 1 or 2 vereran free agent lineman to mentor these new guys. I would keep our QB's more or less untill the O'line had a season or 2 under there belt. Then get my sights on a franchise QB and go after him. You bring in a QB next season and you may as well hang raw meat around his neck. I hate to say it but this team is at least 3 years away from a turnaround. It's gonna take alot of work on both LINES. I do think we got ourselves a center for the next 7-10 years though. I got faith in Levitre also.

Stop drafting Cornerbacks,WR's. RB',s etc etc untill you can

A. Protect the QB
B. Rush the passer

yordad
10-07-2009, 12:02 AM
But, who's to say we won't go another direction at QB or even stick with Trent Edwards?I hear ya, but I am assuming the Bills fire Jauron. A new coach will want his own shiny new QB, no doubt about it. I am 80% sure this pick is a QB. But, 20% of me thinks Ralph may keep Jauron again cuz he is too cheap to fire him.

:(

Billz_fan
10-07-2009, 12:07 AM
I hear ya, but I am assuming the Bills fire Jauron. A new coach will want his own shiny new QB, no doubt about it. I am 80% sure this pick is a QB. But, 20% of me thinks Ralph may keep Jauron again cuz he is too cheap to fire him.

:(

Doom and Gloom ? Are you one of those guys from South Park ? :laughter:

Sry :D

yordad
10-07-2009, 12:14 AM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg221/kenny-southpark/SouthParkGothKids.jpg

I guess I am the one on the far right. The one with the nose. :(

The Juice Is Loose
10-07-2009, 11:27 AM
come on it was funny