PDA

View Full Version : BSD: Buffalo Bills- Bullets & Bits

patmoran2006
10-06-2009, 04:29 PM
My Tuesday column, and I'm about to start holding others besides the obvious Jauron far more accountable for things.

READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/buffalo-bills-tuesday-bullets-bits/)

Mudflap1
10-06-2009, 05:02 PM
All very good observations.

patmoran2006
10-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Thanks man, though I don't think I broke any ground with anything.

Isnt that top of the draft non-participation list quite disgusting?

ddaryl
10-06-2009, 05:23 PM
and yet the Bills will continue to do nothing

trapezeus
10-06-2009, 05:32 PM
my article this week looks at the first round draft selections from 2000 to now as well as how awful the 2008 draft class is for us. i agree with your draft analysis.

Mudflap1
10-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Thanks man, though I don't think I broke any ground with anything.

Isnt that top of the draft non-participation list quite disgusting?

Yes, which coincides with some points I've been trying to make that the whole infrastructure sucks and needs to be rebuilt. It's not just the QB, offensive line, or Jauron. To Edwards' defense, it's not all his fault. It's not all Jauron's fault. You can't win when you have chicken feathers to work with. Modrak has been hit and miss at best over his tenure, and, as you pointed out, mostly miss the past couple of years. What has John Guy done? You should make a list of all of the robust free agents that have been brought in since he has been around. What credentials does Russ Brandon have to be a general manager of a professional football team?

patmoran2006
10-06-2009, 05:41 PM
My beef isn't even if they're good enough. Its that they LITERALLY can't stay on the field.

trapezeus
10-06-2009, 05:44 PM
You should make a list of all of the robust free agents that have been brought in since he has been around.

i did this in this week's One Fan's View. check it out when it posts tomorrow and give me your thoughts.

Scumbag College
10-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks Pat.

I agree with the premise of the article. It starts with poor drafting and roster management. Add in injury prone players, throw in some poor coaching, and you have the Bills of this millenium and the product they give us week in and week out.

DraftBoy
10-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Friggin missing out on Wake sucks ass.

billsburgh
10-06-2009, 08:02 PM
My beef isn't even if they're good enough. Its that they LITERALLY can't stay on the field.
how is the front office supposed to know they're all injury prone? not many of these players really had history of injury problems in college. I just think this team is cursed.

trapezeus
10-06-2009, 08:04 PM
plenty of draft picks where we cut people from parts of the draft that shouldnt be cut. dwight wright??? where is he? Too many awful picks. and the following year we had to take omon. if we would have hit on an RB that year, perhaps we fill another need. it's ******ed how bad the picks have been

bills4ver
10-06-2009, 08:48 PM
I just saw on NFL total access after last night green bay offensive line problems they are close to signing a FA right tackle not sure of his name

SeatownBillsFan21
10-06-2009, 10:20 PM
I wish eveyone in the entire FO would just quit robbing us of our money and go somewhere any where just for the love of the game please walk away i hate this whole thing and its week 4