• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Buffalo Sabres launch "Road Crew"

The Sabres will also be hitting the road to host several “Tour Stop” parties in selected cities this season on the night before a Sabres road game. For just $10, fans will be able to rub elbows with Lindy Ruff, Darcy Regier, and broadcast personalities Rick Jeanneret, Harry Neale and Kevin Sylvester. The first “Tour Stop” party will take place at Latitudes Channelside in Tampa on Friday, October 23, the evening prior to the Sabres/Lightning game on October 24. The parties will include Buffalo-style food, drink specials, Sabres trivia, giveaways and much more.
    The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 10-06-2009, 04:37 PM.
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: Buffalo Sabres launch "Road Crew"

So you Tampa fans can now ask Darcy what the hell he is doing. Too bad Larry isn't going along.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

How about launching wins. Everything else is just goofy PR to make money.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

I am going to get me one of those t-shirts...I'm falling for Larry's tricks.

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Sucks because I am going to Carolina for the Bills game or I would be there.
          There will be thousands of Sabre fans there that nite.
          Tampa is loaded with BUFFALO people like myself......
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

At first I thought they were organizing bus trips to away Sabres games for fans in the Buffalo area.. that would be cool to set up with them.
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
            X