X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

The Difference Between Lynch and Jackson

The main difference i see between Lynch and Jackson is that Jackson runs the plays while Lynch does whatever the hell he wants.

With Jackson you get great hands and a consistant runner who will move the chains and do what you tell him to do.

Jackson however is NOT and every down back in this league IMO. Something about him screams later on in the season one big hit is going to put me on the sidelines for the rest of the season. Jackson also doesn't bring the best carrying ability. I also do not see Jackson as a back who will wear a defense down.

Lynch clearly does not follow the plays that are called. He sees the first hole and goes for it and does not look back. Lynch brings great carrying and decent hands out of the backfield(not as good as Freddie's) Lynch will rarely get tackeled behind the LOS when he is in top shape and is a threat to break out for at least 20 yards everytime he touches the ball.

The combination of Lynch and Jackson at full strength is scary. For everyone who says Lynch is not as good as Jackson i believe you are being swayed by the recent results of both players. Lynch is great at what he does and Jackson is great at what he does. We need both of them to be successful.

That is all
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid
Working...
X