PDA

View Full Version : Serious question about possible relocation

T-Long
10-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Just curious the opinion of people NOT from Buffalo. God forbid if the team would move, would you still root for them? Obviously, the fans from Buffalo will stop, but there are fans on this board from all over the world.

Mudflap1
10-06-2009, 05:03 PM
MAYBE if they moved to L.A. I still don't know how I would feel about that. Probably wouldn't root for them.

BuffaloRanger
10-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Consider the Cowboys...

They have many fans that have never stepped foot in Texas, let alone Dallas. As long as they kept the same name, team history, and uniforms I think most of those fans would would cheer for them wherever they went.

If I had the money of a guy like Warren Buffet I would over pay for the cowboys then move them to Toronto just to piss off all the loser cowboy fans.

I think Bills fans without a connection to the city of Buffalo would probably transfer their allegiance to the new team. I don't blame them. Why wouldn't they?

SquishDaFish
10-06-2009, 05:14 PM
I voted no but would if they kept the name of the team and really depends where

ddaryl
10-06-2009, 05:15 PM
**** no... In fact i would stop watching football all together. I only watch the sport cause I love the Bills... Without the Buffalo bils the sport is of no interest at all to me.

and I seriously doubt many others would still root for the team if they moved away. They might still watch the sport but I find it hard to beleive they would stick withwhatever the Bills become.

BuffaloRanger
10-06-2009, 05:17 PM
But me, I would never watch another NFL game again. Operation mayhem...

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

SquishDaFish
10-06-2009, 05:22 PM
I would just find another team other then the Pats and Miami. Prob Pitt, Philly or Dallas (dads team)

tampabay25690
10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Answer to the ??????? NO NO NO
As you know I live in TAMPA but I have BUFFALO blood running threw my body.
Jobs are the only thing that drove me away from BUFF.....

OpIv37
10-06-2009, 06:17 PM
I live in VA and the only thing that would ever get me to stop rooting for the Bills is if they leave Buffalo. That would be the ultimate kick in the nuts to an extremely loyal fan base that stuck with them through many, many lean years.

TacklingDummy
10-06-2009, 06:38 PM
They should move to the Syracuse area.

naugem
10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
It depends on where they move to and if they change name ...
Might be a good time to switch to a better team :couch:

Ebenezer
10-06-2009, 07:17 PM
many fans would continue to root for them if they moved within a 100 mile radium (yes, that includes Toronto)...and many fans would simply pick up a new NFL team...it's too much a part of the culture to just start ignoring.

elkhunter
10-06-2009, 07:26 PM
No way! I'd probably start rooting for the Steeler's if that happened since I live in PA. OMG did I just say I would root for the Steeler's!

Nighthawk
10-06-2009, 07:38 PM
many fans would continue to root for them if they moved within a 100 mile radium (yes, that includes Toronto)...and many fans would simply pick up a new NFL team...it's too much a part of the culture to just start ignoring.

I disagree completely...I think it is pretty safe to say that not many fans would continue to support this team if it move to Toronto. If they moved to TO, I would not follow them and most people I talk to, feel the same. If they leave, they're dead to most Bills fans.

DraftBoy
10-06-2009, 07:40 PM
To keep my answer simple;

Absolutely.

Luisito23
10-06-2009, 07:44 PM
If they kept the same name, and all of the history then yeah I would...What I can't understand though is how it'd be so easy for people to just switch teams that easy.

Nighthawk
10-06-2009, 07:47 PM
If they kept the same name, and all of the history then yeah I would...What I can't understand though is how it'd be so easy for people to just switch teams that easy.

If they leave Buffalo, then history has zero meaning...they wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills any longer. IMO, if you still continue to root for the "Bills" after they move, then you were never a fan of the Buffalo Bills, you were a fan of the NFL Bills. Totally different passion for fans who are Buffalo Bills fans, then those who are NFL Bills fans.

Luisito23
10-06-2009, 07:54 PM
If they leave Buffalo, then history has zero meaning...they wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills any longer. IMO, if you still continue to root for the "Bills" after they move, then you were never a fan of the Buffalo Bills, you were a fan of the NFL Bills. Totally different passion for fans who are Buffalo Bills fans, then those who are NFL Bills fans.

You have a good point Nighthawk, I guess, I mean I know I would feel different if I was from the Buffalo area, but regardless man I love this team with all my heart, and them moving would really mess me up.

Nighthawk
10-06-2009, 07:55 PM
You have a good point Nighthawk, I guess, I mean I know I would feel different if I was from the Buffalo area, but regardless man I love this team with all my heart, and them moving would really mess me up.

Let's hope it never comes to that! :sigh:

PECKERWOOD
10-06-2009, 08:36 PM
I know how I am, I LOVE FOOTBALL.

Is there a chance I'd consider switching franchises at that point? You bet.

Green Bay would be first in line, I'd join the only small market team that is publicly owned, just like I had hoped Buffalo could be one day.

Crisis
10-06-2009, 08:38 PM
**** no

i would go out of my way to always boo the new team. i'd probably watch a lot more college football than nfl if the bills move

if the bills moved anywhere outside of WNY i'd instantly hate the new team more than the pats, phins, and cowboys combined. **** them.

PECKERWOOD
10-06-2009, 08:42 PM
**** no

i would go out of my way to always boo the new team. i'd probably watch a lot more college football than nfl if the bills move

if the bills moved anywhere outside of WNY i'd instantly hate the new team more than the pats, phins, and cowboys combined. **** them.

Or, you could immediately know more about the history of the franchise, more so than the fans of the new city would. It would kind of be nice to be a know-it-all for once in my life.

Crisis
10-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Or, you could immediately know more about the history of the franchise, more so than the fans of the new city would. It would kind of be nice to be a know-it-all for once in my life.

the only affiliation i have to the bills is i was born and raised in buffalo. if they move i have none, **** them.

T-Long
10-06-2009, 09:12 PM
I think it really depends on where they would move to. If it was Toronto, then absolutely, they would still be my team. But if it was LA or somewhere really far away, then I would just be lost. I really don't know what I would do then. I highly doubt I could just pick another team and be like ok, here is my new team! I think I would just have to watch the NFL as a casual fan and just root against the teams I hate. I hope I am not still alive if that day ever came to fruition.

Billz_fan
10-06-2009, 09:16 PM
My answer is no. If they move the team then they break the deal. I would use my free agent option :D

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2009, 10:19 PM
The NFL would be dead to me. I would do anything in my power to sabotage the new team and anyone associated with it. The hatred that would form in my heart would be 2nd to none. Not one person I know would continue to follow the traitourus scumbags the team would have become.

THATHURMANATOR
10-06-2009, 10:21 PM
This would be gay

Michael82
10-07-2009, 02:24 AM
No ****ing way! Actually...I would go to the opposite extreme and join all the protests...stop watching the NFL and hate that team with a passion. I also would join whatever group that tries to do what that Browns did...keep the history, team name, colors and uniforms in the city of Buffalo. If I was a Houston Oilers fan many years ago...it would have made me physically ill to see the Titans wearing the old Oilers uniforms this year. That's such a slap in the face to the original team that was stolen from Houston.

I'm sorry...but those of you confused why we would stop rooting for that team should really think about it...if the Bills move...they wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills anymore. It would have to be a whole new team name and logo. No other city name would work with it. The team name and logo are so intertwined with the city name right now that any other city wouldn't fit. SO it would basically be a different team, except for the current players. That's a lot different than the Rams, Colts, Chargers, Raiders and the Cardinals...

Dujek
10-07-2009, 03:04 AM
No. I have no ties to the city of Buffalo, but the team I've supported since I started watching the NFL was the Buffalo Bills.

I hate the thought of any team moving, I was saddened when the Oilers and then the Browns moved and changed their entire identities, and I couldn't cheer for the team if they moved.

The only teams that should even be considered worth moving are ones who can't sell out their stadiums even when they're being successful. Teams like Jacksonville and Miami...

TacklingDummy
10-07-2009, 07:35 AM
I hate the Giants and the Jets. It's Buffalo or nothing for me. I doubt I'd watch much NFL at all if the Bills left NY.

Maybe I'd become a Lions fans so I can stay depressed.

Cntrygal
10-07-2009, 08:37 AM
No

psubills62
10-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Honestly, I'd have to see what happened to them. I grew up in WNY, but have no connection to the city of Buffalo itself. I may continue to root for them, or I might just start rooting for my wife's favorite team (Packers). I'd have to see it to know what I'd do.

But don't take that to mean I'm wishy-washy. There is no doubt I want them to stay in Buffalo. That's where they belong and no city on earth deserves to keep the team more than Buffalo deserves to keep the Bills.

HAMMER
10-07-2009, 11:09 AM
No, I would become a Chargers fan. On second thought the Chargers will likely have left San Diego before the Bills leave Buffalo. One thing is for sure, when Ralph goes, so do the Bills. Old stadium, challenging economy, not gonna happen.

RockStar36
10-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Absolutely not. I would wish nothing but the worst to the franchise if they moved.

I would also not choose another NFL team. Sorry, using your team moving as an excuse to hop on a bandwagon is ridiculous. Maybe "root" for them, but no way can you become a full-time fan like we are now.

I would watch some NFL simply for gambling/fantasy purposes, but I would never have another team nor would I care at all unless it affected the reason above.

I would still have hockey and NCAA football and would just fully devote myself to those if the Bills were gone.

HAMMER
10-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Absolutely not. I would wish nothing but the worst to the franchise if they moved.

I would also not choose another NFL team. Sorry, using your team moving as an excuse to hop on a bandwagon is ridiculous. Maybe "root" for them, but no way can you become a full-time fan like we are now.

I would watch some NFL simply for gambling/fantasy purposes, but I would never have another team nor would I care at all unless it affected the reason above.

I would still have hockey and NCAA football and would just fully devote myself to those if the Bills were gone.

If you are a hard core football fan there is nothing wrong with jumping to another team when yours folds.

RockStar36
10-07-2009, 01:36 PM
If you are a hard core football fan there is nothing wrong with jumping to another team when yours folds.

That's what college is for.

Sorry, it's to convenient to just hop on another team that is winning.

"Hey, my team folded, I'm a Steelers fan, 6 time champ baby!!!"

Give me a break. No way.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
If Ralph died tonight would the Bills move at the end of the season for sure? I know they wouldnt move mid season but would it happen right after the year?, because the guy is 91 years old. It is happening soon.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2009, 04:43 PM
That's what college is for.

Sorry, it's to convenient to just hop on another team that is winning.

"Hey, my team folded, I'm a Steelers fan, 6 time champ baby!!!"

Give me a break. No way.
I am right there with you. More Hockey and Baseball for Me.

BuffaloRanger
10-07-2009, 05:35 PM
If Ralph died tonight would the Bills move at the end of the season for sure? I know they wouldnt move mid season but would it happen right after the year?, because the guy is 91 years old. It is happening soon.

I always thought a move was a forgone conclusion, but now I am thinking where could the Bills actually move to?

The only two feasible options are LA and Toronto.

LA doesn't have an NFL-Ready stadium (Luxury Boxes, etc). California is in huge debt so asking the taxpayers to foot the bill for a new stadium wouldn't fly. A new owner could privately finance it, like Jerry Jones and Kraft did, BUT he will have just dropped close to a BILLION on the team. Would he be able to drop another BILLION on a stadium - that won't be ready for 18 months. Where do they play in the interm? And how much money and fan support does that owner then lose for those 2 seasons. Think back to the Oilers playing in front of 20,000 in Memphis.

Then there is the Toronto option. As much as the NFL wants to broaden it's "International Appeal" wouldn't a new team in Toronto also mean alot of new headaches for the league?
- A Toronto team would not help US TV market revenue.
- Impact on the CFL? Could cause resentment in other Canadian cities.
- Canadian gov't would probably have to approve it.
- Would a new dedicated football stadium need to be built also?
- Customs issues?
- Value of the canadian dollar? I realize that the NHL,NBA, and MLB all play in
Canada but it is still a foreign country.
- Would the big market NFL owners want to play in Toronto every year?

I think an ownership group could buy the Bills when Ralph passes, keep the team in Buffalo, and raise regular ticket prices 20% (we'd happily pay it to keep our team). They clear at least $50 mil a year. No stadium to pay off. Sweet deal with the county and NYS. If they put a winning product on the field they could have the team paid off in 15 years.

Or maybe Jim Baisille will but them and move them in to the Ti-Cats stadium...

DraftBoy
10-07-2009, 05:36 PM
I dont get the "If the Bills move the NFL is dead to me..." mentality. The NFL didnt do this the Bills did.

I dont know, and Im not really asking for explanation, everybody has their own reasons. Im just saying I dont get it is all.

BuffaloRanger
10-07-2009, 05:52 PM
I dont get the "If the Bills move the NFL is dead to me..." mentality. The NFL didnt do this the Bills did.

I dont know, and Im not really asking for explanation, everybody has their own reasons. Im just saying I dont get it is all.

Because I am a Bills fan first. NFL fan distant 2nd. Bills and Sabres represent my hometown. As I live in another state it is a way for me to stay connected with friends and family. I have been a Bills fan for 30+ years. I really can't think of anything that has been important to me for that long, except the Bills and Sabres.

If one of them should move I would be filled with bitter resentment and envy of the fans of cities that still have teams. I couldn't bare to watch another game because it would remind me of the 30+ years that the sports team meant so much to me and I would know that I will never have that feeling again. Seeing fans cheering for their teams like I used to would make me want to blow up a stadium...empty of course.

So I wouldn't exactly hate the NFL. I would just wish it ceased to exist. Because seeing other team's fans happy and cheering would just remind of what I lost.

Maybe somebody else could expand on this...

DraftBoy
10-07-2009, 05:54 PM
Because I am a Bills fan first. NFL fan distant 2nd. Bills and Sabres represent my hometown. As I live in another state it is a way for me to stay connected with friends and family. I have been a Bills fan for 30+ years. I really can't think of anything that has been important to me for that long, except the Bills and Sabres.

If one of them should move I would be filled with bitter resentment and envy of the fans of cities that still have teams. I couldn't bare to watch another game because it would remind me of the 30+ years that the sports team meant so much to me and I would know that I will never have that feeling again. Seeing fans cheering for their teams like I used to would make me want to blow up a stadium...empty of course.

Maybe somebody else could expand on this...

Bills fan for 24+ years, 20 of it spent in another state. Like I said I understand everybody has their reasons. I just dont get the mentality.

BuffaloRanger
10-07-2009, 06:07 PM
I don't like watching the sunday/monday night game after the Bills lose because i don't want to see other fans celebrating. If the Bills win, I'm fine with it.

The Bills moving is like them losing a game X infinity.

You love football. You research the college players. That's awesome. That's your thing.

Not me. I rarely watch playoff games or even the SuperBowl. If it's not the Bills or my FF I don't care. I only care about football because my hometown has a dog in the fight. haha Vick. It's why I could care less about the NBA and why I only cared about NCAA basketball once I went to Syracuse for Grad school.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Bills fan for 24+ years, 20 of it spent in another state. Like I said I understand everybody has their reasons. I just dont get the mentality.
Whats not to get? They wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills. It is very simple. They would be just like an expansion team. I would have no ties to this team other than the fact that it meant the death of my beloved Buffalo Bills.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2009, 06:38 PM
I don't like watching the sunday/monday night game after the Bills lose because i don't want to see other fans celebrating. If the Bills win, I'm fine with it.

The Bills moving is like them losing a game X infinity.

You love football. You research the college players. That's awesome. That's your thing.

Not me. I rarely watch playoff games or even the SuperBowl. If it's not the Bills or my FF I don't care. I only care about football because my hometown has a dog in the fight. haha Vick. It's why I could care less about the NBA and why I only cared about NCAA basketball once I went to Syracuse for Grad school.
I know what you mean man. If the Bills lose there is no way I watch anymore NFL football until the next Bills game.

I do enjoy College football though and do watch it regardless.

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2009, 06:47 PM
i would become a browns fan and in turn would hate the bills. i would also consider suicide. i need my bills fix every year. even if they do suck.

Demon
10-07-2009, 09:11 PM
i would become a browns fan and in turn would hate the bills. i would also consider suicide. i need my bills fix every year. even if they do suck.

If it's brown, just flush it down!

DraftBoy
10-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Whats not to get? They wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills. It is very simple. They would be just like an expansion team. I would have no ties to this team other than the fact that it meant the death of my beloved Buffalo Bills.

Well football is the game and the bills are only one of 32 teams in it. So hence you enjoy watching both the team and the game. So why give up one when you enjoy it, just because the other had to move on.

Then again, fandom isn't logical either. Like I said to each his own, I don't get it, and Im willing to bet that there won't be an argument presented that would persuade me.

Nighthawk
10-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Well football is the game and the bills are only one of 32 teams in it. So hence you enjoy watching both the team and the game. So why give up one when you enjoy it, just because the other had to move on.

Then again, fandom isn't logical either. Like I said to each his own, I don't get it, and Im willing to bet that there won't be an argument presented that would persuade me.

You don't get it because you obviously don't bleed Red, White & Blue...if you did, then you'd understand. It's about pride in one's team, pride in one's city and in some way, it is a part of you. If you don't get it, then you never will or never could.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2009, 10:09 PM
You don't get it because you obviously don't bleed Red, White & Blue...if you did, then you'd understand. It's about pride in one's team, pride in one's city and in some way, it is a part of you. If you don't get it, then you never will or never could.
You may not get the above DB but that perfectly explains it.

MassEffect218435
10-07-2009, 10:24 PM
For everyone threatening to never watch a game again, you think the NFL is going to care if they lose 200,000 fans in WNY when they'll gain millions in L.A. or San Antonio or Toronto? I'll still watch the Bills.

BertSquirtgum
10-07-2009, 11:36 PM
bills aren't going anywhere anyway mass-hole

jamze132
10-08-2009, 03:37 AM
I think if they moved, I might start cheering for the Lions because losing is all I know. I think I might have a heart attack if i were cheering for a competent organization.

The early 90s are a distant memory at this point...

Billz_fan
10-08-2009, 03:46 AM
LOL, The Lions Bro ? nice color blue on the uni's though. Anyway I would continue to watch football But I would not be the least bit interested in whatever team the Bills became.

If it happened right now I would probablyu start following an up and coming team, or at least one I think is on the rise. Someone like the 49'ers or Falcons should do the trick. I absolutely love what Singletary is doing in SF :up:

Jan Reimers
10-08-2009, 07:28 AM
I would be so pissed that I would actually root against them, every game.

That being said, teams like Oakland, Jacksonville, St. Louis and San Diego are much better candidates for relocation. With a sweetheart stadum deal, a loyal fan base and no debt, the Bills are in much better shape than several teams in the NFL.

DraftBoy
10-08-2009, 07:36 AM

Ohe wait this was the response I love to receive. So because Im not a big enough fan of this team I dont get it?

Please explain how you or anybody else is a bigger or better Bills fan? Your arrogance in this explanation is laughable.

THATHURMANATOR
10-08-2009, 09:32 AM
For everyone threatening to never watch a game again, you think the NFL is going to care if they lose 200,000 fans in WNY when they'll gain millions in L.A. or San Antonio or Toronto? I'll still watch the Bills.
Which one of us said we thought they would care or that we cared if they cared?

Good for you, support traitors. I for one can't do it.

THATHURMANATOR
10-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Ohe wait this was the response I love to receive. So because Im not a big enough fan of this team I dont get it?

Please explain how you or anybody else is a bigger or better Bills fan? Your arrogance in this explanation is laughable.
You not understanding his explanation is laughable.

I don't think it implies you are any less of a fan, but does explain why those in this region couldn't stomach supporting the team if moved. We associate the Bills as a reflection of Pride in our City, a sense of community etc. As a fan that doesn't live in the area the team moving wouldn't have that same affect on you continuing to support the Bills. That doesn't make you any better or worse, just different.

The Bills moving would rip my heart out, driving by an empty stadium(Ralph is 5 mins from my house) knowing there would never be another game there to share fun times with friends and family would bring tears to my eye. You have already stated it wouldn't affect you in this manner, so it is obvious that some difference in our fandom does exist for better or worse.

DraftBoy
10-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Back to the topic, Ill reply to both Thurm and Nighthawk via PM so as to not take the thread OT.

But would those among the currently 54 of you who voted no. I have a question;

If the team moves and say a decade goes by and the NFL find an owner to put a team in WNY, would you come back?

THATHURMANATOR
10-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Back to the topic, Ill reply to both Thurm and Nighthawk via PM so as to not take the thread OT.

But would those among the currently 54 of you who voted no. I have a question;

If the team moves and say a decade goes by and the NFL find an owner to put a team in WNY, would you come back?
No need man I think we may be on the same page(if not feel free to PM)

Of course I would come back to the Bills. Who wouldn't?

DraftBoy
10-08-2009, 11:50 AM
No need man I think we may be on the same page(if not feel free to PM)

Of course I would come back to the Bills. Who wouldn't?

I didn't say it would be the Bills. In fact Id kinda expect them to change the name and everything else. Start fresh.

THATHURMANATOR
10-08-2009, 12:03 PM
I didn't say it would be the Bills. In fact Id kinda expect them to change the name and everything else. Start fresh.
No if the team relocates we fight to keep the Bills name and Legacy.

It would be the Bills again just like the Browns when they moved. .

Michael82
10-08-2009, 12:40 PM

Exactly! And yes I would come back too!

THATHURMANATOR
10-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Even if they move to Toronto we MUST keep the Bills name and Legacy in tact in Buffalo. I won't stand for it any other way.

Michael82
10-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Even if they move to Toronto we MUST keep the Bills name and Legacy in tact in Buffalo. I won't stand for it any other way.
:hi5: I've been saying the same thing for years. I love what the city of Cleveland did and I would definitely be behind anything that keeps the history, tradition, logo and uniforms in the city of Buffalo.

StuffEmDefense
10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Look at the Houston Oilers, they turned into the Tenn Titans. A huge number of Titan fans were Oiler fans. I know a few of them personally. People may say they won't, but when it happens, they may change there take. Hopefully we won't have to go through this tough lesson.

DraftBoy
10-08-2009, 03:56 PM

Assuming they win this fight, but its my question so lets run the what if that they don't keep the name.

A new teams comes to Buffalo, can't be named the Bills. Do you support them?

NorthCarBills
10-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Assuming they win this fight, but its my question so lets run the what if that they don't keep the name.

Good question. I would not support the Bills that move and would support the new Bills that play for the city of Buffalo.

The Jokeman
10-08-2009, 04:07 PM
I said no but if they were to move to Toronto then that might be a yes, since it's still local.

Nighthawk
10-08-2009, 05:41 PM

What does it matter? The Browns today are the "new" Browns and very few people even associate them with the "old" Browns...my relatives are from Ohio and are Browns fans, so I know this to be a fact. Like I've mentioned before, if there is an NFL team in Buffalo, people will support it because it is OUR team...no matter the name or colors. If there is no team in Buffalo because they moved OUR team, then of course, nobody would support that team that relocated. I think you're trying to win some kind of arguement or something and there really is nothing to your point of view.

DraftBoy
10-08-2009, 05:45 PM
What does it matter? The Browns today are the "new" Browns and very few people even associate them with the "old" Browns...my relatives are from Ohio and are Browns fans, so I know this to be a fact. Like I've mentioned before, if there is an NFL team in Buffalo, people will support it because it is OUR team...no matter the name or colors. If there is no team in Buffalo because they moved OUR team, then of course, nobody would support that team that relocated. I think you're trying to win some kind of arguement or something and there really is nothing to your point of view.

No argument to win. Im just doing a mental exercise. I asked a question all I wanted was an answer. As you can tell by the poster two posts above you, your line of thinking is not completely in sync with you.

Some fans are so frustrated with ineptness of this team that if the Bills left, they would not return regardless of if they came back or not. Im just curious to know how many are at that point.

Nighthawk
10-08-2009, 05:54 PM
No argument to win. Im just doing a mental exercise. I asked a question all I wanted was an answer. As you can tell by the poster two posts above you, your line of thinking is not completely in sync with you.

Some fans are so frustrated with ineptness of this team that if the Bills left, they would not return regardless of if they came back or not. Im just curious to know how many are at that point.

People say that now, but I highly doubt that if another team was to come here if the Bills relocated, that those people wouldn't welcome the new team with open arms. People would forget very quickly if it meant we get another team.

THATHURMANATOR
10-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Plus it would be a new owner/new regime... Nothing to do with past ineptness.

BillsWin
10-08-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm originally from WNY so I probably would stop rooting for them. I just cant imagine Buffalo without the Buffalo Bills. But Buffalo could still get a team if they wanted one. There is a rule that if a team moves out, another moves in. If there is an owner willing to have a team in Buffalo of course.

I dont understand why the Bills should be the team to move though. Look at Jacksonville.

Buffalo doesnt have to tarp over whole sections. We actually have fans.

Move the pussy cats.

airdog32
10-09-2009, 01:42 AM
just think all you western new yorkers can root for the steelers or just fall off the face of the earth!!!!

Cntrygal
10-09-2009, 10:48 AM
I think if they moved, I might start cheering for the Lions because losing is all I know. I think I might have a heart attack if i were cheering for a competent organization.

The early 90s are a distant memory at this point...

:roflmao:

wait......

this is actually so true it's sad..

:wail: