PDA

View Full Version : Ralph's waiting game...

Yasgur's Farm
10-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Ralph has already decided that Jauron will not continue as the coach of his team. It now becomes a waiting game... Ralph is waiting to see if the pressure on Jauron will be enough to bring on his resignation. In that case, Ralph will be relieved of his obligation to pay the remainder of Jauron's contract. Seeing that Dick has no balls, we can expect his resignation after this weeks loss to the Browns

Where does this pressure come from? Look in the mirror!

Nighthawk
10-06-2009, 07:19 PM
I see some kind of settlement between the two sides....that's the least Dickey could do, since Ralph gave him free money for this year already. Be a man and resign!

Ebenezer
10-06-2009, 07:20 PM
why would a coach resign and not collect on his contract?

never happen.

Yasgur's Farm
10-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Could you continue to face the media and fans... Knowing how much you're hated?

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Could you continue to face the media and fans?

He faces the team every week, so I would say yeah. Especially if you are getting 3 million a year.

Yasgur's Farm
10-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Ralph will offer $4M to leave... Dick will leave an additional $4M on the table.

Typ0
10-06-2009, 08:01 PM

never happen.

Moolarkey did.

BillsWin
10-06-2009, 08:09 PM
I say we just go "persuade" Jauron to retire.

DynaPaul
10-06-2009, 09:44 PM
I say we just go "persuade" Jauron to retire.

With a baseball bat to the knees! The bat will be etched with the title "The Persuader" before actual use of course.

BillsWin
10-06-2009, 09:45 PM
With a baseball bat to the knees! The bat will be etched with the title "The Persuader" before actual use of course.

I like it.

Michael82
10-07-2009, 02:02 AM
The fans ran Mularkey out of town by making it personal...it's time to do the same thing to Dickless Jauron.

trapezeus
10-07-2009, 05:52 AM
Mularkey was a one time coach and young. Getting on another team was not an issue. This is jauron's last time in the NFL. He won't give up $6mm and have zero opportunities.

Ralph will eat the $6mm and we'llbe tortured in some other manner to recoup the costs.

We don't need to make it personal for jauron. He's already a bad coach and that must be tough enough to live with.

HHURRICANE
10-07-2009, 08:39 AM

never happen.

Exactly. Based on Jauron's track record this might be is last pay day.

Pinkerton Security
10-07-2009, 08:50 AM
Exactly. Based on Jauron's track record this might be is last pay day.

god forbid it isnt, i will crack up if someone else signs this joker as their coach.

RockStar36
10-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Mularkey and Jauron are different people.

Mularkey was a first time head coach and most likely didn't know how to handle the situation.

Jauron has been down this road with Chicago already and now Buffalo. Considering what he has seen the past three seasons, I don't think the fans can do much more to persuade him. He isn't going to walk on his own, that is for sure.

justasportsfan
10-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Dick is a Ivy leaguer.He's not stupid. He knows he'll never get a job as a HC in the NFL. I say he collects his money and runs with it.

trapezeus
10-07-2009, 12:49 PM
dick wears the pants if indeed this is standoff between management and himself.

The media and fans complain, but no one makes it a living hell for him. You don't see reporters (seasoned reporters who don't have to worry about losing the press badge) grill him when he puts out the canned responses. And Jauron the coach is hated, but i think we all find him to be a decent enough guy. And the players love him so coming to work everyday isn't problematic either.

So i don't know how you take that away from him without coming up with a settlement. and Jauron isn't going to take a 50% haircut on the value he's owed.