X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeatownBillsFan21
    • Mar 2004

Bills players step up to defend Jauron

Of course players like Ellision are going to stand up for Dick dude is a St'er on any other team it this league.And yet Hes a starter on Dicks Defs. and this could be said about 10 more players on the team.

"Nobody likes to get beat like we did," Ellison said. "We're a little angry, and that's a good thing."

A Little angry dude should be ashamed the way he plays this game.I would rather him hold RW up at gun point and take his money i'd have a little more respect for if he did that.
    Last edited by SeatownBillsFan21; 10-07-2009, 03:31 AM.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Bills players step up to defend Jauron

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
    http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/820074.html

Of course players like Ellision are going to stand up for Dick dude is a St'er on any other team it this league.And yet Hes a starter on Dicks Defs. and this could be said about 10 more players on the team.

"Nobody likes to get beat like we did," Ellison said. "We're a little angry, and that's a good thing. But I dont have the ability to do anything about it really."

A Little angry dude should be ashamed the way he plays this game.I would rather him hold RW up at gun point and take his money i'd have a little more respect for if he did that.
    I fixed Ellisons quote.

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

A little angry? I'd be a lot angry after Sunday's debacle. Of course the players defend Jauron because he's Mr Nice Guy and playing for him is a cakewalk since you're not accountable.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I'd rather have a Parcells or Coughlin, who players hate.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

these idiots defending him becuz they know hes the only HC in league they could actually start for

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

makes me despise Ellison even more.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Any player that defends Jauron as a good NFL coach accepts losing, not making the playoffs, does not have the competitive drive to win and is out their collecting a paycheck.
              I am sure Dick Jauron the person is a great gy but Dick Jauron the NFL head coach sucks.

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

I told ya the players were giving up. Standing up for Dick, dance on the sidelines, watch the opponent with the ball and not try to tackle them, develop butter fingers, smile at the team that just embarrassed you, etc, etc, etc....
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• trapezeus
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Oct 2004

Passionless to the last drop, i say. This team lacks heart and desire.

If they had any sense of self worth in that miami game, they would have made some big tackles and roughed up a couple players after the whistle. Just to show Miami that it won't happen again. instead, they all just asked for another please. And when November 29 comes rolling around, they'll get beaten down in the same fashion.

If they had talent and they loved their coach, they'd get a win for him in New England and at home vs. the Saints. their love means nothing.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

"We're a little angry, and that's a good thing."

A little angry eh. If they're just a 'little' angry then they clearly don't care anywhere near as much as us fans, and nowhere near as much as they should.

Keep sticking up for Jauron you losers, because he makes life so easy and comfy for you guys. Hey, why not take off Wednesday and Thursday while you guys are at it? Because its probably too strenuous only having Monday and Tuesday off.
                    Last edited by DMBcrew36; 10-07-2009, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Ellison plays hard. They all do. Winning is secondary.

Comment

• psubills62
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Sep 2008

I could not care less if they think he's a good coach. Their opinions are too subjective, and all evidence points to the contrary. The players can only take the blame for so long. When the team comes in unprepared and totally helpless against every 3-4 defense it faces (going on two years straight), then it's time for a coaching change.
                        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                          The Voice of Reason
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                          A little angry? I'd be a lot angry after Sunday's debacle. Of course the players defend Jauron because he's Mr Nice Guy and playing for him is a cakewalk since you're not accountable.
                          Couldn't have put it better.

"We get paid to lolligag around while Dick softly sings us lullabies. What's a weight room?"
                          Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Like I said, the players love him because he's nice.

Other teams love their coach because they are winners.

Our players have no pride. They don't care if the are LOSERS and everyones ***** as long as they have each other. Real sweet. Our players are a bunch of nancies.

"Dick is a perfectionist" . He perfected throwing stones . Problem is, that plan doesn't work in a gunfight.
                            Last edited by justasportsfan; 10-07-2009, 09:32 AM.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                              • Apr 2008

the players have no accountability or responsibility playing for Dick, of course theyll defend him to to the death.

Comment

Working...
                              X