PDA

View Full Version : Bills players step up to defend Jauron

SeatownBillsFan21
10-07-2009, 03:26 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/820074.html

Of course players like Ellision are going to stand up for Dick dude is a St'er on any other team it this league.And yet Hes a starter on Dicks Defs. and this could be said about 10 more players on the team.

"Nobody likes to get beat like we did," Ellison said. "We're a little angry, and that's a good thing."

A Little angry dude should be ashamed the way he plays this game.I would rather him hold RW up at gun point and take his money i'd have a little more respect for if he did that.

X-Era
10-07-2009, 06:01 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/820074.html

Of course players like Ellision are going to stand up for Dick dude is a St'er on any other team it this league.And yet Hes a starter on Dicks Defs. and this could be said about 10 more players on the team.

"Nobody likes to get beat like we did," Ellison said. "We're a little angry, and that's a good thing. But I dont have the ability to do anything about it really."

A Little angry dude should be ashamed the way he plays this game.I would rather him hold RW up at gun point and take his money i'd have a little more respect for if he did that.

I fixed Ellisons quote.

DynaPaul
10-07-2009, 06:04 AM
A little angry? I'd be a lot angry after Sunday's debacle. Of course the players defend Jauron because he's Mr Nice Guy and playing for him is a cakewalk since you're not accountable.

Jan Reimers
10-07-2009, 06:57 AM
I'd rather have a Parcells or Coughlin, who players hate.

djjimkelly
10-07-2009, 07:11 AM
these idiots defending him becuz they know hes the only HC in league they could actually start for

ddaryl
10-07-2009, 07:33 AM
makes me despise Ellison even more.

don137
10-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Any player that defends Jauron as a good NFL coach accepts losing, not making the playoffs, does not have the competitive drive to win and is out their collecting a paycheck.
I am sure Dick Jauron the person is a great gy but Dick Jauron the NFL head coach sucks.

mybills
10-07-2009, 08:04 AM
I told ya the players were giving up. Standing up for Dick, dance on the sidelines, watch the opponent with the ball and not try to tackle them, develop butter fingers, smile at the team that just embarrassed you, etc, etc, etc....

trapezeus
10-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Passionless to the last drop, i say. This team lacks heart and desire.

If they had any sense of self worth in that miami game, they would have made some big tackles and roughed up a couple players after the whistle. Just to show Miami that it won't happen again. instead, they all just asked for another please. And when November 29 comes rolling around, they'll get beaten down in the same fashion.

If they had talent and they loved their coach, they'd get a win for him in New England and at home vs. the Saints. their love means nothing.

DMBcrew36
10-07-2009, 08:23 AM
"We're a little angry, and that's a good thing."

A little angry eh. If they're just a 'little' angry then they clearly don't care anywhere near as much as us fans, and nowhere near as much as they should.

Keep sticking up for Jauron you losers, because he makes life so easy and comfy for you guys. Hey, why not take off Wednesday and Thursday while you guys are at it? Because its probably too strenuous only having Monday and Tuesday off.

HHURRICANE
10-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Ellison plays hard. They all do. Winning is secondary.

psubills62
10-07-2009, 08:37 AM
I could not care less if they think he's a good coach. Their opinions are too subjective, and all evidence points to the contrary. The players can only take the blame for so long. When the team comes in unprepared and totally helpless against every 3-4 defense it faces (going on two years straight), then it's time for a coaching change.

ServoBillieves
10-07-2009, 09:28 AM
A little angry? I'd be a lot angry after Sunday's debacle. Of course the players defend Jauron because he's Mr Nice Guy and playing for him is a cakewalk since you're not accountable.

Couldn't have put it better.

"We get paid to lolligag around while Dick softly sings us lullabies. What's a weight room?"

justasportsfan
10-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Like I said, the players love him because he's nice.

Other teams love their coach because they are winners.

Our players have no pride. They don't care if the are LOSERS and everyones ***** as long as they have each other. Real sweet. Our players are a bunch of nancies.

"Dick is a perfectionist" . He perfected throwing stones . Problem is, that plan doesn't work in a gunfight.

Dr. Pepper
10-07-2009, 09:32 AM
the players have no accountability or responsibility playing for Dick, of course theyll defend him to to the death.

justasportsfan
10-07-2009, 09:35 AM
Someone please call the_Philster and ask him to ask the Jills to play for us. They have more balls than the players.

justasportsfan
10-07-2009, 09:42 AM
these quotes crack me up

"Nobody likes to get beat like we did," Ellison said. "We're a little angry, and that's a good thing."

A little? The Browns better watch it, if the bills get really mad they may have to whip out their purse and beat the browns with it.

Trent:"Players make plays, coaches just coach," he said. "The schemes that are drawn up [and] players can trump those schemes and make plays on Sundays. ... So it has nothing to do with our head coach. It's frustrating because [Jauron] is the type of guy that is a perfectionist, wants to take ownership and that's what we expect out of him, but to be perfectly honest every player in the locker room needs to take that same attitude, too."

Yo , how can they make plays when you're not throwing the ball!!! PS- please leave your lipstick in the locker. The fans are embarrassed as it is.

bigbub2352
10-07-2009, 09:53 AM
maybe they should step up and play for him to
these bums are a joke

yordad
10-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Ellison plays hard. They all do. Winning is secondary.Jauron, is that you?

HHURRICANE
10-07-2009, 10:03 AM
This is beyond coaching. Having Chambers and Scott manning the tackle positions was a joke. Is Jauron supposed to coach them into being good?

This starts with the poor drafts, not having football guys running the front office, and being to cheap to keep pro bowl caliber players.

justasportsfan
10-07-2009, 10:05 AM
This is beyond coaching. Having Chambers and Scott manning the tackle positions was a joke. Is Jauron supposed to coach them into being good?

This starts with the poor drafts, not having football guys running the front office, and being to cheap to keep pro bowl caliber players.
HH, Yes it starts at the top. First FO. But it doesn't matter if we drafted all first rounders and Peyton Manning. Dick will just turn them into cheerleaders.

mybills
10-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Jauron, is that you?
:rofl:

yordad
10-07-2009, 12:05 PM
What are they supposed to say? "We are soft cuz our head coach sucks?"

Billz_fan
10-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Of course they will defend him, they get to do nothing and get paid. Perfect situation.