PDA

View Full Version : Zone Exclusive: One Fan's View

northernbillfan
10-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Here is this week's installment of Fire Jauron Rant...er I mean One Fan's View.

I’m not sure commenting on the games at this point makes any sense. It’s obvious that there is a lot wrong with this team. The issue starts at the very top and until changes are made, I could mail in articles the same way Dick Jauron gives post game interviews. “I watched the game and I wanted to throw up.” “I thought the shots of Jauron clapping made we want to break a pair of Ray Bans.” “I keep saying, ‘it can’t get much worse’ but they keep finding a way.” I’m the same broken record that I accuse Dick Jauron of being.

But let’s look top down at each individual match up this week:

Ralph Wilson Vs. J-Lo, Marc Anthony ownership group. Somehow J-Lo is a better owner than Ralph. If Bill Parcells said to her, “hey J-lo, I want bring in Dick Jauron, a career loser than can’t beat above .500 teams, can’t win a divisional game, can’t finish a game, and can’t break down a basic 3-4 front for his team to succeed against.” I can’t imagine even J-Lo agreeing to hire this man. That should be fun to see J-Lo get inducted into the Hall of Fame a few years from now. Although maybe this is bizarre-o world and Ralph is an amazing dancer and would love to wear his cleavage green dress to show us that he can do J-lo’s job better than her. Now we know why he’s named after puke.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2009/10/07/one_fans_view_jauronano_.php)

trapezeus
10-07-2009, 10:49 AM
hey, i tried to lay off jauron this week. I tried. But i'll look at the article again and see if i can do something different next week.

northernbillfan
10-07-2009, 10:53 AM
hey, i tried to lay off jauron this week. I tried. But i'll look at the article again and see if i can do something different next week.:rofl:

It's hard not to lay off when the product on the field speaks volumes about his coaching skills.

trapezeus
10-07-2009, 10:56 AM
i at least laid of Lindell and he missed a FG attempt from outside 40 yet again. Weather in October in Miami i hear is brutal. The Wind, the cold....it's devastating to a kicker. Leave it to our scouts and coaches to convince us he's the best for the job.

Oh crap, i just ripped on the other guy i like beating up on.

northernbillfan
10-07-2009, 11:05 AM
i at least laid of Lindell and he missed a FG attempt from outside 40 yet again. Weather in October in Miami i hear is brutal. The Wind, the cold....it's devastating to a kicker. Leave it to our scouts and coaches to convince us he's the best for the job.

Oh crap, i just ripped on the other guy i like beating up on.Good old Fancy I.