PDA

View Full Version : Brownies appear ready to get served up to Bills

patmoran2006
10-07-2009, 10:05 AM
In basic terms, the Browns are the perfect remedy for a Buffalo squad in dire need of confidence. Cleveland is dead last in the NFL in defense, allowing 403 yards per game. They’ve allowed 707 yards on the ground.

READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/brownies-appear-ready-to-get-served-up-to-bills/)

yordad
10-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Unfortunately they play a 3-4 so this weekend it doesn't matter how horrible they are because they play the Bills.
Bills vs 3-4 (http://billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=180760)

HHURRICANE
10-07-2009, 10:19 AM
I am very confident that we will lose this game.

We were suuposed to be ready for a team with a backup QB that was winless.

psubills62
10-07-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm quite sure we'll lose, but it should be a much better game than against Miami. The Dolphins may have been winless, but they still had a very good running game and run defense. Cleveland doesn't seem to have much of anything going for them.

PECKERWOOD
10-07-2009, 10:26 AM
It's like banging a fat chick after being rejected by a hot girl.

patmoran2006
10-07-2009, 10:28 AM
Wow.
You guys think the Bills are that bad they can't beat the Browns?

PECKERWOOD
10-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Wow.

If we can't beat the Browns it's the equivalent of being turned down by the fat chick.

yordad
10-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Wow.
You guys think the Bills are that bad they can't beat the Browns?Actually, I think they can't beat a 3-4. Well, they can't score on it anyways, so maybe it will be a tie. 0-0.

DraftBoy
10-07-2009, 10:32 AM
If we don't beat the Browns we have MUCH bigger issues than we all thought.

Novacane
10-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Wow.

You think they're that good that they will run all over the Browns? They can beat them but they could easily lose to them. We are not a better team than them. If this was on the road I'd be sure we'd lose.

justasportsfan
10-07-2009, 10:35 AM
the browns have been dead last in the league defensively the last few years. We still coudn't beat them.

trapezeus
10-07-2009, 10:49 AM
unless we dominate the browns in every aspect of the game, there is little reason to believe that we are seeing the team turn it around. I can see us playing an uninspired game against an equally uninspired game. I sense the crowd will be restless and heckling the bills at every decision. It'll be a situation where if jauron goes for it on 4th and 1, they won't pick it up. and we'll roast him for it. If he punts, we'll be angry. Barring a 42-3 beatdown where the offense clicks and puts together drive after drive of consistancy and a D performance of 3rd down stops and turnovers, i don't think this team is making any meaningful changes from the last 4 weeks.

This team simply does not stand up to adversity. if they did, they would have covered for Mckelvin's fumble by standing up to the patriots drive from the 30. If they did, they could have bailed out roscoe's fumble or come back after overthrowing TO against the saints. They just lay down.

This team is like a politician....they'll say all the right things, but they just keep doing it the old way.

Thurmal
If we can't beat the Browns it's the equivalent of being turned down by the fat chick.

Not at all. They've just quit on their coach and have packed it in since the NE debacle. Not that they ever really played hard under Jauron, but it's even worse than normal.

yordad
If we don't beat the Browns we have MUCH bigger issues than we all thought.Nope. Personally I already think the issues are HUGE.

Bufftp
10-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I'm guessing the score 3-2 not sure who gets the field goal or safety

NorthCarBills
10-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Wow.

Under a different head coach there's no way I'd say the Bills could lose. This perception even includes our rash of injuries on defense and offense, a QB with no confidence, overall underachieving attitudes, etc.

But as we all know, this is a 3-4 team, and Jauron is at the helm.

So, I firmly believe this is a team that should beat the Browns, but it would not shock me at all if they don't.

Meathead
10-07-2009, 11:10 AM
im quite sure im thiiiiiis close to not caring

Yasgur's Farm
10-07-2009, 11:22 AM
Normally I'd say the Bills lose here... BUT... The players love Jauron and they realize he'll be fired if they lose.

I'm torn!

RockStar36
10-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I was ready to pick Cleveland but have changed it after the Edwards trade.

Mr. Pink
10-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Having watched both teams play all year...this is going to be one very ugly game...

Neither team deserves to win and should end in a tie.

In the end, no one is going to actually go out and win the game, but have it handed to them. And likely both teams will try to hand the other a victory.

DynaPaul
10-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm sure we'll find some way to lose! That's what the Bills are good at.

PECKERWOOD
10-07-2009, 12:01 PM
We said the same thing about Miami, that's a team we should have beaten. Plus, look at all of our players who are out... Posluszny, McKelvin, Whitner, Bell, Butler.. We lack depth at crucial areas on our team.