PDA

View Full Version : Any special Anti Jauron Plans

homeslice5484
10-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Anyone doing anything special for this Sundays game to show your anger?

My friends and I are making Fire Dick and Bench Captain Checkdown t-shirts for Sunday. Hopefully we can start a Fire Dick chat at some point.

Anyone making any signs or anything?

JD
10-07-2009, 06:38 PM
The fans are just like the coach, no balls.. so no, you wont see anything large scale besides a few paper bags.

Scumbag College
10-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Didn't everyone in Detroit a few years ago wear orange hats that wanted Millen to get fired?

Not that it would matter, every Sunday there's 70,000 + with their orange hunting hats on at Bills games whether they are happy with the coaching or not.

Thurmal
10-07-2009, 06:48 PM

My friends and I are making Fire Dick and Bench Captain Checkdown t-shirts for Sunday. Hopefully we can start a Fire Dick chat at some point.

I'm going to drink heavily and mutter to anyone who will listen about the glory years (which happened around age 7) and the last time we made the playoffs (a week after I turned 16). Let's go Bills!

SquishDaFish
10-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I think everyone should boycott the 1st 5-10 mins and let them see an empty stadium. Everyone stay outside party and walk around the outside of the stadium with signs

Yasgur's Farm
10-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I think everybody should wear a pink skirt to the game... That oughta make a statement.

Yasgur's Farm
10-07-2009, 07:06 PM
I'm going to drink heavily and mutter to anyone who will listen about the glory years (which happened around age 7) and the last time we made the playoffs (a week after I turned 16). Let's go Bills!25!!!!? You haven't begun to suffer yet!

kelly2reed4six
10-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Hey guys! I'm coming up to Western, NY from Northern VA this weekend. I might try to catch the game. If I do a buddy and I are going to hit up office depot/walmart/ target and buy a couple hundred of the large poster boards that they sell on Saturday morning and make signs all day! I know a couple hundred signs aren't many, but hell I'm going to do my part and I think a couple hundred signs might get noticed somewhat! If any of you who are going to be there want one of the signs we are making just let me know and I'll meet you. I will be handing them out to whoever wants one and is willing to showcase it!

Mudflap1
10-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Hey guys! I'm coming up to Western, NY from Northern VA this weekend. I might try to catch the game. If I do a buddy and I are going to hit up office depot/walmart/ target and buy a couple hundred of the large poster boards that they sell on Saturday morning and make signs all day! I know a couple hundred signs aren't many, but hell I'm going to do my part and I think a couple hundred signs might get noticed somewhat! If any of you who are going to be there want one of the signs we are making just let me know and I'll meet you. I will be handing them out to whoever wants one and is willing to showcase it!

Don't just take it out on Jauron. We need the front office to be replaced and for real guys to be brought in here.

kelly2reed4six
10-07-2009, 07:35 PM
For sure! I'm not going to target Jauron with all of the signs. I'm not going to try to be a jerk with these signs either. In all seriousness, Jauron is probably a really nice guy; no character attacks are going to be on the signs. They are just going to strongly display the dissatisfaction with this team and the choices that have and are still being made by everyone starting with Ralph all the way down to Dick.

Think I'll get kicked out if I have a sign that reads "hooray for ralphie, hooray at last; hooray for ralph he's a {insert picture of a horses ASS here}?"

SabreEleven
10-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Everyone should leave their seats during Ralph's ceremony at half time...Have the ceremony to a bunch of empty seats.

Demon
10-07-2009, 09:08 PM
I think everyone should boycott the 1st 5-10 mins and let them see an empty stadium. Everyone stay outside party and walk around the outside of the stadium with signs

With the Bills playing like garbage, this probably will happen, although, i doubt the majority would be doing it in any sense of boycott. Just the party in the parking lot is probably more entertaining then whats going on inside.

yordad
10-07-2009, 09:11 PM
People tried this in the Donahoe era, but they were thrown out, or made to change/throw out sign.

Demon
10-07-2009, 09:12 PM
People tried this in the Donahoe era, but they were thrown out, or made to change/throw out sign.

Yeah, like me and my "All i want for XMas is a new GM" sign. LOL those were the days.

yordad
10-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Everyone should leave their seats during Ralph's ceremony at half time...Have the ceremony to a bunch of empty seats.I honestly really don't want to piss that guy off at the fans or the City of Buffalo.

SABuffalo786
10-07-2009, 09:16 PM
www.buffalorange.com is collecting donations to rent out the digital billboard off the 190 for a week in order to put up a "FIRE DICK" sign.

homeslice5484
10-07-2009, 09:45 PM
I think im gonna donate!

paladin warrior
10-08-2009, 12:39 AM
I think everyone should boycott the 1st 5-10 mins and let them see an empty stadium. Everyone stay outside party and walk around the outside of the stadium with signsThat good idea. Yea why not ..Ralph will say :wtf: where evrybody goes. And let Ralph look at the back window.

JD
10-08-2009, 12:59 AM
www.buffalorange.com is collecting donations to rent out the digital billboard off the 190 for a week in order to put up a "FIRE DICK" sign.
http://firedickjauron.wordpress.com/

:list:

JD
10-08-2009, 01:06 AM
We could always burn ****?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdstuNGanQQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qdstuNGanQQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Canadian'eh!
10-08-2009, 04:51 AM
This is a GREAT week.

What with the ceremony to honor Ralph at halftime...

Seems a perfect time for a "Fire Dick Jauron" chant that lasts 15 mins.

Though i'm so inclined to blame Ralph, maybe a statement where everyone turns their back to him on the field is better. THe way he's turned his back on Buffalo. He didn't leave, but he has def not cared about putting a winner on the field. So return it in kind.

GOtta admit... 50000+ with their backs turned to the owner would draw some serious attention and be pretty embarrassing.

Jan Reimers
10-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Everyone should leave their seats during Ralph's ceremony at half time...Have the ceremony to a bunch of empty seats.
Does anyone ever stay around for one of Ralph's rambling, incoherent speeches, anyway? If I could make the game, I'd be in the club drinking heavily.

mybills
10-08-2009, 07:27 AM
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/blindf.jpg
or
maybe this will help Trent..
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/mybills/yardln.jpg

JD
10-08-2009, 11:32 AM
I like the idea that everyone turns their backs.

The Juice Is Loose
10-08-2009, 11:43 AM

i'm sure the team plans on sucking...idk if that counts...

Yasgur's Farm
10-08-2009, 06:25 PM
"Fire Dick" chants would be great... Wearing skirts would be great... 1st quarter empty seats would be great...

But disrespecting Ralph Wilson in this situation would be an embarrassment to Bills fans... and Buffalo franchise suicide.

Don't be stooooooopid Bills fans.