X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • homeslice5484
    • Jul 2008

Any special Anti Jauron Plans

Anyone doing anything special for this Sundays game to show your anger?

My friends and I are making Fire Dick and Bench Captain Checkdown t-shirts for Sunday. Hopefully we can start a Fire Dick chat at some point.

Anyone making any signs or anything?

• JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: Any special Anti Jauron Plans

The fans are just like the coach, no balls.. so no, you wont see anything large scale besides a few paper bags.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Scumbag College
      • Oct 2002

Didn't everyone in Detroit a few years ago wear orange hats that wanted Millen to get fired?

Not that it would matter, every Sunday there's 70,000 + with their orange hunting hats on at Bills games whether they are happy with the coaching or not.
      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Thurmal
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by homeslice5484
        Anyone doing anything special for this Sundays game to show your anger?

My friends and I are making Fire Dick and Bench Captain Checkdown t-shirts for Sunday. Hopefully we can start a Fire Dick chat at some point.

Anyone making any signs or anything?
        I'm going to drink heavily and mutter to anyone who will listen about the glory years (which happened around age 7) and the last time we made the playoffs (a week after I turned 16). Let's go Bills!
        "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

I think everyone should boycott the 1st 5-10 mins and let them see an empty stadium. Everyone stay outside party and walk around the outside of the stadium with signs

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

I think everybody should wear a pink skirt to the game... That oughta make a statement.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Thurmal
              I'm going to drink heavily and mutter to anyone who will listen about the glory years (which happened around age 7) and the last time we made the playoffs (a week after I turned 16). Let's go Bills!
              25!!!!? You haven't begun to suffer yet!
              Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 10-07-2009, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                • Dec 2008

Hey guys! I'm coming up to Western, NY from Northern VA this weekend. I might try to catch the game. If I do a buddy and I are going to hit up office depot/walmart/ target and buy a couple hundred of the large poster boards that they sell on Saturday morning and make signs all day! I know a couple hundred signs aren't many, but hell I'm going to do my part and I think a couple hundred signs might get noticed somewhat! If any of you who are going to be there want one of the signs we are making just let me know and I'll meet you. I will be handing them out to whoever wants one and is willing to showcase it!
                Last edited by kelly2reed4six; 10-07-2009, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                  Next Question!
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jae1986
                  Hey guys! I'm coming up to Western, NY from Northern VA this weekend. I might try to catch the game. If I do a buddy and I are going to hit up office depot/walmart/ target and buy a couple hundred of the large poster boards that they sell on Saturday morning and make signs all day! I know a couple hundred signs aren't many, but hell I'm going to do my part and I think a couple hundred signs might get noticed somewhat! If any of you who are going to be there want one of the signs we are making just let me know and I'll meet you. I will be handing them out to whoever wants one and is willing to showcase it!
                  Don't just take it out on Jauron. We need the front office to be replaced and for real guys to be brought in here.

Comment

• kelly2reed4six
                    • Dec 2008

For sure! I'm not going to target Jauron with all of the signs. I'm not going to try to be a jerk with these signs either. In all seriousness, Jauron is probably a really nice guy; no character attacks are going to be on the signs. They are just going to strongly display the dissatisfaction with this team and the choices that have and are still being made by everyone starting with Ralph all the way down to Dick.

Think I'll get kicked out if I have a sign that reads "hooray for ralphie, hooray at last; hooray for ralph he's a {insert picture of a horses ASS here}?"
                    Last edited by kelly2reed4six; 10-07-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                      • Aug 2002

Everyone should leave their seats during Ralph's ceremony at half time...Have the ceremony to a bunch of empty seats.

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BEASTMODE
                        I think everyone should boycott the 1st 5-10 mins and let them see an empty stadium. Everyone stay outside party and walk around the outside of the stadium with signs
                        With the Bills playing like garbage, this probably will happen, although, i doubt the majority would be doing it in any sense of boycott. Just the party in the parking lot is probably more entertaining then whats going on inside.
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• yordad
                          • Dec 2007

People tried this in the Donahoe era, but they were thrown out, or made to change/throw out sign.
                          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Demon
                            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by yordad
                            People tried this in the Donahoe era, but they were thrown out, or made to change/throw out sign.
                            Yeah, like me and my "All i want for XMas is a new GM" sign. LOL those were the days.
                            Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                              Everyone should leave their seats during Ralph's ceremony at half time...Have the ceremony to a bunch of empty seats.
                              I honestly really don't want to piss that guy off at the fans or the City of Buffalo.
                              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
                              X