PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills lose, do you want Jauron fired immediately?

yordad
10-07-2009, 08:44 PM
If the Bills lose vs Cleveland, do you want Jauron fired immediately?

What would be best for the Bills?

If yes, what should they do then?

OpIv37
10-07-2009, 08:48 PM
I never wanted Jauron hired in the first place, and I've wanted him fired at least since the Cowboys loss, maybe even before that. So, yes.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-07-2009, 08:48 PM
This is an easy question to answer. A YES

Demon
10-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I wanted Jauron gone last January, so i gotta say Yes to this one...

Borosai
10-07-2009, 10:50 PM
He should be fired before the game, and a random fan should be selected to coach the team that day. No difference. But the fan has to be a nice guy. With sunglasses. And emotionless.

unpaid_bills
10-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Well just have to look at the tape and see. Sad thing is if they when he gets a reprieve for a week or so until the next meltdown cluster f***

paladin warrior
10-07-2009, 11:06 PM
OH HELL YEA!!! YES YES YES YES!!!!

trapezeus
10-07-2009, 11:24 PM
i don't really care. the first move needs to be a removal of the front office. no coach who is worth anything is going to come in with the gm by committee in place. their drafts and free agents suck. So i'm not sure that's any good to just fire jauron and replace him with another let down.

i want jauron gone, but i think if we are going to see a real change, we need modrak and co out now....and we can keep jauron through the year to save money. the team isn't going to win 12 straight and get into the playoffs under bobby april.

LtFinFan66
10-07-2009, 11:43 PM
as a Dolphin fan...I have to say no

Dujek
10-08-2009, 02:51 AM
Yes. If we lose to the Browns Jauron should go now, and the FO should be told to have their desks cleared for the Monday after the Colts game.

clumping platelets
10-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Just before bye week

Night Train
10-08-2009, 04:39 AM
The answer was "yes" back in 2007... and we lost.

His firing is 2 years overdue.

Crisis
10-08-2009, 05:32 AM
even if we win he should get canned

a win and no more dick in one week, probably the best week the bills have given us in a decade!

Jan Reimers
10-08-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm at the point where I don't really care. In all probability, we will replace Jauron with another nonentity, the owner and FO will still be in place, and the mediocrity will continue.

Meathead
10-08-2009, 07:45 AM
does anybody know exactly how many gallons of oil it takes to fry a whole person?

NorthCarBills
10-08-2009, 07:48 AM
I think as fans enter they should be given a rotten vegetable instead of a game guide. Then at half time Dick is brought to the 50 yard line, bound to a stockade, and the crowd gets to throw their rotten vegetables at him.

Then he's publicly fired by Ralph.

Jan Reimers
10-08-2009, 07:48 AM
does anybody know exactly how many gallons of oil it takes to fry a whole person?
It's easier to hack him into pieces and use a turkey fryer.

BlackMetalNinja
10-08-2009, 07:59 AM
He should certainly be gone if they lose, the problem is, even if he does get fired, they aren't going to bring in anybody worth a damn to replace him. Just not their style.

madness
10-08-2009, 08:32 AM
Just before bye week

I agree. That's when it should be done.

patmoran2006
10-08-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm at the point where I don't really care. In all probability, we will replace Jauron with another nonentity, the owner and FO will still be in place, and the mediocrity will continue.

wow this team has really beaten you down huh...
You used to be optimistic to the point of insanity

Jan Reimers
10-08-2009, 09:35 AM
wow this team has really beaten you down huh...
You used to be optimistic to the point of insanity
I think it's as much the cumulative effect of 50 years of (mostly) disappointment, but the last ten years have really taken their toll. With the current owner and FO, changing the head coach seems like putting a small band aid on a large gash in the carotid artery.

Michael82
10-08-2009, 11:51 AM
I think it's as much the cumulative affect of 50 years of (mostly) disappointment, but the last ten years have really taken their toll. With the current owner and FO, changing the head coach seems like putting a small band aid on a large gash in the carotid artery.
I have tried to be as optimistic as I can lately, but the team has drained me. I feel like the team is never going to get better and will keep losing. I never feel comfortable with any kind of lead.... :ill:

bigbub2352
10-08-2009, 11:53 AM
put it this way
i want jaroun fired even if we win

trapezeus
10-08-2009, 11:57 AM
if they lose, even with injuries as an excuse, it's on the FO...they should be sent packing immediately after the browns game and the new gm should be in place by the bye week.

make jauron a dead man walking through the end of the year. and upon the final gun of the colts game, he should be fired and the new GM should be able to make a selection on his new coach within a week so that we aren't losing ground as the good coaches come off the board.

Mr. Pink
10-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Does it matter if he's canned midseason or not though?

Whoever gets promoted, likely April, will do things the same way.

Beastie Bills
10-08-2009, 03:21 PM
If we're trailing the Browns, Ralph should fire him during his HOF thing at halftime.

trapezeus
10-08-2009, 04:35 PM
can you imagine? ralph walking up to the podium, "you're fired, dick. I'm sorry." and then he gets in the golf cart and goes back to the tunnel with an ovation. it'd be smooth as hell.

Meathead
10-08-2009, 06:25 PM
Does it matter if he's canned midseason or not though?

Whoever gets promoted, likely April, will do things the same way.
the diff is that then while april is getting his 'audition' ralph could openly court other hc candidates during the season and get a jump on other teams who also will be looking for new coaches

Michael82
10-08-2009, 08:28 PM
can you imagine? ralph walking up to the podium, "you're fired, dick. I'm sorry." and then he gets in the golf cart and goes back to the tunnel with an ovation. it'd be smooth as hell.
That would be awesome! :rofl:

malo
10-08-2009, 08:41 PM
yes so we can get a good head start on a replacement. not like the circus at then end of mularkey's tenure.

BigZ
10-09-2009, 09:05 AM
I have tried to be as optimistic as I can lately, but the team has drained me. I feel like the team is never going to get better and will keep losing. I never feel comfortable with any kind of lead.... :ill:

I'm to the point where, while we were watching the Sabres last night not be able to score with a forever power play, that I said to my friend: "I think I'll start rooting for another city's teams".

Sports in Buffalo just have me totally depressed!

Syderick
10-09-2009, 10:56 AM
I have a feeling that Jauron won't get fired this weekend unless they lose in a blowout again. Then it'll be 3 straight blowouts. If the Bills lose by less then 7 points they'll keep him because we didn't lose in a blowout and kept it close.