PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly for head coach

Mercy
10-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Caught most of an interview with Jim Kelly this morning on the Wease show. Had interesting things to say about what he thought the Bills needed to do to win. And the prospect of coaching. Wish I could find a link (should be somewhere on www.wease.com). Anyone else hear it?

Mitchell55
10-07-2009, 09:52 PM
I dont like him at all, but he would be a good coach. Not the best person, I spent 4 days with him.

PECKERWOOD
10-07-2009, 09:58 PM
No way, I'd cry if this happened.

Could we please forget the 90s Bills, unless Ralph is willing to suck on Bill Polian's balls to bring him back in Buffalo? Otherwise, we need to move on.

Mitchell55
10-07-2009, 09:59 PM
When I said coach I didnt mean head coach, sorry. I mean like QB coach or something.

Mercy
10-07-2009, 10:01 PM
He did say that they could put together a great coaching team with the players from the 90s bills. In kind of a wishing fantasy kind of way.

But he made the point that just because you're a good player, it doesn't make you automatically a good coach.

And that he's not giving up his hunting.

PECKERWOOD
10-07-2009, 10:09 PM
He did say that they could put together a great coaching team with the players from the 90s bills. In kind of a wishing fantasy kind of way.

But he made the point that just because you're a good player, it doesn't make you automatically a good coach.

And that he's not giving up his hunting.

THIS WOULD BE A HORRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Ralph intends to do this, hopefully he just dies before it can happen, this idea is crazy.

He is 91 years old, ****ing give it up. How much longer can his little old bony fingers stay wrapped around this city's neck for? Somebody tell Ralph that he can't bring his fortune with him to the grave.

THATHURMANATOR
10-07-2009, 10:16 PM
I think Ruth was very clear that There was no chance of Jim becoming a coach. Did I miss something?

Pinkerton Security
10-07-2009, 10:23 PM
I dont like him at all, but he would be a good coach. Not the best person, I spent 4 days with him.

Please explain this in a way that doesnt involve you getting beat up by older kids at his camp.:op:

BillsWin
10-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Mitch, you spent a few days at a football camp for kids ran by Kelly and now you think you know him enough to call him a bad person? That is laughable.

PECKERWOOD
10-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Holy ****, 666 ZBs exactly.

Let me be your servant, satan.