• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Kiss our sucky team goodbye

That Ed Roski guy has gotten all the approvals and whatnot to build a stadium in LA.

This offseason he's targeting six teams, and you guess it, the Bills are one of them.

So this weekend when we're getting creamed by the Browns and all our fans give Ralph the business at halftime, I'm sure Roski will be on the phone by the end of the 3rd quarter.

"Hey Ralph. You can either make a zillion bucks right now or listen to these people ***** for the rest of your life"

Bye bye Bills.
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: Kiss our sucky team goodbye

Ralph needs to live long enough before Roski gets his team. Ralph will not sell the team before he dies.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Not living in Buffalo this doesn't effect me as much as you guys... but if going to LA means the Bills become a competitive team again... I am all for it.

Sorry.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

If it's a choice between 10 years of **** product... Sell them.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
          • Mar 2004

I will NOT cheer for any team with people from LA as it's fan base. WORST FANS EVER

Comment

• psubills62
            Legendary Zoner
            • Sep 2008

Well, they're also targeting the Rams, who are actually worse than us, believe it or not.
            "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
            - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Not living in Buffalo this doesn't effect me as much as you guys... but if going to LA means the Bills become a competitive team again... I am all for it.

Sorry.
              Very Gay

Comment

• EricStratton
                • Jul 2002

An LA stadium is no closer to being built now then it was 10 years ago.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Sorry.
                  Wouldnt the demise of this message board at least be a fairly large effect on you?

Comment

• JD
                    Sabres Zone
                    • Sep 2003

Really? Another team in SoCal?
                    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

I am not really worried about the bills moving to LA honestly. Toronto Yes.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                        Very Gay
                        You know whats gay getting **** on everywhere you go because you root for Buffalo the you're surrounded by a majority where you live. I catch **** constantly.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                          WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                          • Mar 2003

It took 3 years to build Jerry World. How close is that new stadium in LA to being completed?

Ralph will never sell the team before he dies. He has hinted that he could move it in the past, but he wouldn't sell it. He's taking his baby to the grave.

If Al Davis dies first what happens to the Raiders? They've got a history in LA.

And what if that Ed Roski dies, like say from lead poisoning, does the LA deal die in a pool of blood beside him?
                          Last edited by BuffaloRanger; 10-08-2009, 10:25 AM.
                          Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

If keeping the Bills means more of the same loser crap.. then i say adios

I really have better things to do then to waste my time continuing to believe that Ralph is going to build a championship worthy team...

My only hope is that somehow the bills stay under new and imporved ownership but if not I just saved $300+ a year on my Sunday ticket subscription and probably another $100 a year on Bills stuff
                            Last edited by ddaryl; 10-08-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Sorry.

are you ****ing serious... at least have the decency to pick another franchise all together.. Boo ****ing Hisssss

Comment

Working...
                              X