PDA

View Full Version : THE BUFFALO BILLS SUCK (period)

The Juice Is Loose
10-08-2009, 12:25 PM
ok so i was trying to be optimistic in the preseason. go ahead and bring it up and rub it in my face but i don't care...

the bills suck ass and there is NOTHING i can do about it!!!

i've been sitting and watching and waiting for TEN YEARS!!

its just never going to happen. they won't hire a good coach IF jauron gets fired so i don't even care.

move them to LA.

**** em.

since 2002 we've had 15 pro bowl selections...the cowboys had 11 LAST YEAR!!

61-87 since 2000

zero playoff games

2005-2009, here are our rankings league wide

points scored: 24th, 23rd, 30th, 23rd, 21st

yards gained: 28th, 30th, 30th, 30th, 29th

points allowed: 24th, 10th, 18th, 14th, 29th

yards allowed: 29th, 18th, 31st, 14th, 28th (those 2 14s are obviously because we had the easiest schedule in the league in 2008)

league wide rank in giveaway/takeaway ratio: 13th, 23rd, 6th, 27th, 26th

here is a fun one...here is a list of our draft picks since 2000

2000: erik flowers, travaris tillman, coorey moore, avion black, sammy morris, leif larson, drew haddad, dashon polk...zero that ever made any impact for us

2001: nate clements, aaron schobel, travis henry, ron edwards, jonas jennings, brandon spoon, marques sullivan, tony driver, dan o'leary

clements wasn't a bust, but on another team. schobel sort of worked out. henry is in prison, jennings is out of the league, everybody else i'm assuming is either bagging groceries or in the CFL.

2002: mike williams, josh reed, ryan denney, coy wire, justin bannan, kevin thomas, mike pucillo, rodney wright.

reed has like 5 career td's, williams was a bust, denney sucks, wire and bannan did better on other teams. the rest, gone.

2003: willis mcgahee, chris kelsay, angelo crowell, sam aiken, ben sobieski, lauvale sape, mario haggan

haggan could only do ST for us but he's starting in denver on a 4-0 team. aiken is starting for new england. kelsay is ok, crowell is history, everybody else a goner. obviously we all know willis was a great pick ha ha ha!

2004: lee evans, jp losman, tim anderson, tim euhus, dylan mcfarland, jonathan smith

evans is a pansy. losman is in the ufl. anderson was terrible. the rest i assume are unemployed as far as football goes.

2005: roscoe parish (lol), kevin everett, duke preston, eric king, justin geising, lionel gates

parish is a joke. everette, we all love him but he was never going to do anything anyway, preston sucked, everybody else i don't even know who they are!

2006: donte whitner, john mccargo, ko simpson, kyle williams, brad butler, keith ellison, terrence pennington, aaron merz

whitner is a bust for where we took him. mccargo is a ghost. i know he's on the team but just never see him. youbody is a joke, simpson is gone, kyle williams has over achieved but is probably as good as he'll ever be, which isn't good enough, butler same thing...pennington and merz are history.

2007: marshawn lynch, paul pozlusney, trent edwards, dwayne wright, john weldling, derek schouman, cj ah you

lynch had the potential to be a top 5-10 back but we're ruining his career. poz is always hurt. trent is a pussy and has regressed since he got here, wright is gone, wendling sucks, schouman took 3 years to make any impact then got hurt...

2008: leodis mckelvin, james hardy, chris ellis, reggie corner, derek fine, alvin bowen, xavier omon, demetrius bell

mckelvin is a bust. a corner with a bad leg and no experience. he can turn it around but i wouldn't put money on it. hardy is a bust. ellis is a bust. corner is over achieving ala kyle williams, fine sucks, bowen is gone, omon is ok...bell, a 7th rounder, is our starting LT.

2009: aaron maybin, eric wood, andy levitre, shawn nelson, nic harris, jairus byrd, cary harris, ellis lankster

maybin has made no impact and won't til we switch to a 3-4 (if we ever do) wood and levitre are aparently the one thing this staff has gotten right (although if you look at history they'll coach them down to playing worse over the next couple years)...byrd, so far i think sucks ass. nelson could be the real deal but we'll never know because the staff won't put him on the field.

so since 2000 we've had 80 draft picks. how many have made any positive impact? schobel, lynch...those guys made pro bowls...nobody else.

so are you excited to see who we'll be wasting draft picks on in 2010? i sure am.

we all know the last 300 yard passing game was in like 06 with losman.

so guesss you all were right. but even if we fire dick i won't be excited unless every member of the team above the players and below ralph completely change, and if they are someone with some sort of record of success.

so in other words i won't be excited.

:nsfw:

mybills
10-08-2009, 12:28 PM
It's not that you shouldn't get excited at all, just not right now. Bills fans are too pissed right now to deal with any hope of a bright future for this team.

Mudflap1
10-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Take it easy there Lee Harvey...

Pinkerton Security
10-08-2009, 12:49 PM
DUDE wtf is wrong with you?!?! one day you're overly optimistic, the next day you're hoping the team moves...wow

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure if the team really sucks. I'll have to look at the film before making a decision.

justasportsfan
10-08-2009, 01:04 PM
someone ran out of prozac

ddaryl
10-08-2009, 01:04 PM
paging Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde

The Juice Is Loose
10-08-2009, 01:05 PM
DUDE wtf is wrong with you?!?! one day you're overly optimistic, the next day you're hoping the team moves...wow

the saints and dolphins games happened. after we lose to cleveland this week and the jets the next, i'll be over it by then.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
paging Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde

lol

BillsWin
hypocritical flip flopping pointless thread starting :loser:

The Juice Is Loose
10-08-2009, 01:13 PM
hypocritical flip flopping pointless thread starting :loser:

right well ask yourself why you have a picture of a guy who hasn't played for our team in 10 years on your avatar

i bet its because there hasn't been a player in 10 years worth putting there.

so i flip flopped, so what? i've never seen a team of any kind get beat by almost 30 points by a winless team.

never.

if we have a qb in their first start, its a guaranteed loss. if the other team has a qb in their first start, as long as its against us, its a win.

OP, HH all those guys I apologize for harping on you. i thought you were being too negative since we hadn't even seen the product on the field at the point where we were talking. i thought some guys would improve, and i thought some rookies would do stuff.

i was wrong, and i admit it. the bills suck, bad.

trapezeus
10-08-2009, 01:14 PM
putting aside the juice's extreme mood swings, the post is a good one.

if i may reitereate, the even year bills first round pick ends up out of football in 5 years. Flowers, Williams, Losman, Mccargo (most likely will and might have already been out if we traded him successfully), and perhaps mckelvin if that leg is a serious injury that slows him down.

That means 2010 is just waiting for a dud.

the odd years again for clarification are clements, mcgahee, roscoe was our first pick despite being a second rounder, lynch (being outplayed by jackson) and maybin (no where to be found). So we find some talent, we just have a hard time keeping it.

But i've got my fingers crossed that kelly, thurman and whatever people who are ralph's circle of trust bring up stats like mine and the Juice's and convince him that a real NFL GM and scout are needed pronto. Then they can settle on coaching.

Dr. Pepper
10-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Take it easy there Lee Harvey...

lol you beat me to it, i was going to use that comparison!

BillsWin
10-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I know Juice. I know. I just dont think there should be twenty threads on how incompetent this franchise has become in the last decade when the front office is already rubbing it in our faces. Youre not wrong just repetitive. The sad part is that if we had a franchise QB a healthy team, and a few star players in places like LT and OLB and a head coach this team is not that bad. But the entire front office seems to be against winning. even through all the suffering us Bills fans go through, I stilll dont want them to move.

sdbillsfan2
10-08-2009, 01:24 PM

maybe the meds are wearing off?

Mudflap1
10-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Are we sure he isn't the real Juice? I mean, we all know O.J. has extreme mood swings...

yordad
10-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Oh stop. The bills are freakin awesome.

Aliceinchainsbills15
10-08-2009, 02:16 PM
ok so i was trying to be optimistic in the preseason. go ahead and bring it up and rub it in my face but i don't care...

the bills suck ass and there is NOTHING i can do about it!!!

i've been sitting and watching and waiting for TEN YEARS!!

its just never going to happen. they won't hire a good coach IF jauron gets fired so i don't even care.

move them to LA.

**** em.

since 2002 we've had 15 pro bowl selections...the cowboys had 11 LAST YEAR!!

61-87 since 2000

zero playoff games

2005-2009, here are our rankings league wide

points scored: 24th, 23rd, 30th, 23rd, 21st

yards gained: 28th, 30th, 30th, 30th, 29th

points allowed: 24th, 10th, 18th, 14th, 29th

yards allowed: 29th, 18th, 31st, 14th, 28th (those 2 14s are obviously because we had the easiest schedule in the league in 2008)

league wide rank in giveaway/takeaway ratio: 13th, 23rd, 6th, 27th, 26th

here is a fun one...here is a list of our draft picks since 2000

2000: erik flowers, travaris tillman, coorey moore, avion black, sammy morris, leif larson, drew haddad, dashon polk...zero that ever made any impact for us

2001: nate clements, aaron schobel, travis henry, ron edwards, jonas jennings, brandon spoon, marques sullivan, tony driver, dan o'leary

clements wasn't a bust, but on another team. schobel sort of worked out. henry is in prison, jennings is out of the league, everybody else i'm assuming is either bagging groceries or in the CFL.

2002: mike williams, josh reed, ryan denney, coy wire, justin bannan, kevin thomas, mike pucillo, rodney wright.

reed has like 5 career td's, williams was a bust, denney sucks, wire and bannan did better on other teams. the rest, gone.

2003: willis mcgahee, chris kelsay, angelo crowell, sam aiken, ben sobieski, lauvale sape, mario haggan

haggan could only do ST for us but he's starting in denver on a 4-0 team. aiken is starting for new england. kelsay is ok, crowell is history, everybody else a goner. obviously we all know willis was a great pick ha ha ha!

2004: lee evans, jp losman, tim anderson, tim euhus, dylan mcfarland, jonathan smith

evans is a pansy. losman is in the ufl. anderson was terrible. the rest i assume are unemployed as far as football goes.

2005: roscoe parish (lol), kevin everett, duke preston, eric king, justin geising, lionel gates

parish is a joke. everette, we all love him but he was never going to do anything anyway, preston sucked, everybody else i don't even know who they are!

2006: donte whitner, john mccargo, ko simpson, kyle williams, brad butler, keith ellison, terrence pennington, aaron merz

whitner is a bust for where we took him. mccargo is a ghost. i know he's on the team but just never see him. youbody is a joke, simpson is gone, kyle williams has over achieved but is probably as good as he'll ever be, which isn't good enough, butler same thing...pennington and merz are history.

2007: marshawn lynch, paul pozlusney, trent edwards, dwayne wright, john weldling, derek schouman, cj ah you

lynch had the potential to be a top 5-10 back but we're ruining his career. poz is always hurt. trent is a pussy and has regressed since he got here, wright is gone, wendling sucks, schouman took 3 years to make any impact then got hurt...

2008: leodis mckelvin, james hardy, chris ellis, reggie corner, derek fine, alvin bowen, xavier omon, demetrius bell

mckelvin is a bust. a corner with a bad leg and no experience. he can turn it around but i wouldn't put money on it. hardy is a bust. ellis is a bust. corner is over achieving ala kyle williams, fine sucks, bowen is gone, omon is ok...bell, a 7th rounder, is our starting LT.

2009: aaron maybin, eric wood, andy levitre, shawn nelson, nic harris, jairus byrd, cary harris, ellis lankster

maybin has made no impact and won't til we switch to a 3-4 (if we ever do) wood and levitre are aparently the one thing this staff has gotten right (although if you look at history they'll coach them down to playing worse over the next couple years)...byrd, so far i think sucks ass. nelson could be the real deal but we'll never know because the staff won't put him on the field.

so since 2000 we've had 80 draft picks. how many have made any positive impact? schobel, lynch...those guys made pro bowls...nobody else.

so are you excited to see who we'll be wasting draft picks on in 2010? i sure am.

we all know the last 300 yard passing game was in like 06 with losman.

so guesss you all were right. but even if we fire dick i won't be excited unless every member of the team above the players and below ralph completely change, and if they are someone with some sort of record of success.

so in other words i won't be excited.

:nsfw:

Dude patience is virture. Chill. The Bills will eventually have a winning season. I

DMBcrew36
10-08-2009, 02:19 PM

Go easy on him, he's bi-polar. He finally had a revelation to the same idea that most of us have understood for quite some time now - we're not very good... at all. I don't think he'll allow himself to get that optimistic about a Buffalo team ever again. At least, he'd be smart not to. You'll only get burned.

Night Train
10-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Hooray for self serving LOOK AT ME cry festivals :bf1:

Now start 10 more useless threads..oh wait..you already have.

more cowbell
10-08-2009, 04:29 PM
terrence mcgee was drafted in 2003 i believe?

hes probally our best pick since 2000.

the even more sad thing is if u look at the drafts each year and each round....you look at all the guys we passed on (ex: passed on anquan bolidn and drafted josh reed)

the coaching sucks but the front office is even worse, especially now with master PR genuis running the show.