PDA

View Full Version : Dick will get fired after the Houston game...

Don't Panic
10-08-2009, 07:02 PM
... if we only have 2 wins at that point. I think Ralph has that week circled on his calender, and he'll use the bye to give interim coach April some time to "get things turned around" for the second half of the season. If we manage to go 2-2 in our next 4, I bet he keeps his job for the rest of the way. If you weren't going to fire him at 1-3, then why fire him at 3-5?

If it were me, I'd give him until the 8th loss and then let April take over. That way you can say you gave the guy a full and complete chance before accepting the fact that you're going to pay him for 2+ years without getting anything in return (thinking like Ralph here). What do you think? When does he get the axe?

Jeff1220
10-08-2009, 07:05 PM
When do I think he should go - last Monday (after last season really)
When do I think he'll be gone - after the season.

Pinkerton Security
10-08-2009, 07:06 PM
out of curiosity why is the Texans game significant in any way?

Yasgur's Farm
10-08-2009, 07:07 PM
If nothing but playoffs is the benchmark... Then anything less than 4-4 at bye is FAIL!

Pull the plug Ralph... Invest $7.5M on Dick by firing him... Invest another $7.5M in hiring Cowher as Bills President of football operations.

THE FANS WILL REWARD YOU!

Don't Panic
10-08-2009, 09:00 PM
out of curiosity why is the Texans game significant in any way?

Last game before the bye... mid-point of season... just seemed like a clean place to make the break. I really think Ralph is thinking about canning him, he just needs more motivation.