• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

This is how you know we suck baaad

nobody is even starting threads. usually if they're at least debatabley decent there are some new threads either defending or reeming out the team.

not anymore.

now everybody is so convinced that they suck ass, they can't even think or talk about it anymore.

i can't believe that people are willing to go to this game this week. you couldn't pay me to go. i wouldn't do it for money. literally. sit in **** weather to watch a ****tier team? no thanks.
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: This is how you know we suck baaad

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
    nobody is even starting threads. usually if they're at least debatabley decent there are some new threads either defending or reeming out the team.

not anymore.

now everybody is so convinced that they suck ass, they can't even think or talk about it anymore.

i can't believe that people are willing to go to this game this week. you couldn't pay me to go. i wouldn't do it for money. literally. sit in **** weather to watch a ****tier team? no thanks.
    most of us would rather you didnt make any threads either...

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
      • Mar 2004

Re: This is how you know we suck baaad

Seriously.... go create yourself a spam thread or something... you keep starting garbage threads about nothing!

Comment

Working...
      X