PDA

View Full Version : I pray that the Bills lose this weekend

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Its not often I get more mad as the week goes on after a loss...but I am.

Losing to the Browns would be the first positive step for this organization in 10 years.

It needs to happen to bring on change. And average season may get rid of Jauron but we need to get rid of Modrak, Guy and Brandon as well!

The Bills winning this week will only hurt us in the future.

Sorry to all of you "thread police" who get upset at people for starting threads. There is nothing else going on in here, so it doesn't hurt a thing.

I work nights, I'm bored during the day, and I'm obsessed with the worst team in the NFL.

what the hell else am I supposed to do?

Here's hoping for a 30 point drumming from the Cleveland Browns this weekend.

The King
10-09-2009, 10:04 AM
I am in no way rooting for the Bills to lose. After all the crap I caught yesterday this is still something I cant do.

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 10:07 AM
i can. why not? they're going to lose 10 or more games anyway, so i may as well convince myself that's what i want.

do i actually want to lose? no. but do i want to make the playoffs sometime before i die? yes.

and if we don't lose enough this year, we're just going to be mediocre forever.

The King
10-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Losing for a draft pick is a cop out. Scout properly and you're fine look at all the superstars that have been selected after the Bills the last 5 years.

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Losing for a draft pick is a cop out. Scout properly and you're fine look at all the superstars that have been selected after the Bills the last 5 years.

do you even read my posts or just criticize them blindly?

the point is, we can't scout properly. out of 80 picks in the last 9 drafts, 2 have made pro bowls.

you can look at my thread "the buffalo bills suck, period" and see the entire list.

the only good players we've selected in the last ten years are schobel, mcgahee, henry, clements, and lynch.

mcgahee and clements are on different teams, one of them we got nothing in return for. henry is in prison. schobel and lynch are our 2 pro bowlers.

go look at the thread where it lists john guy's free agent signings.

TKO was probably the best, with Mitchell being 2nd. I guess maybe you can throw the Stroud trade in there. TKO is on another team, Mitchell is horrible, and Stroud I like but he's 30+ and not much is left in the tank by the average DT lifespan in the NFL.

this team CAN'T draft or sign free agents properly. i'm not doing it so much for a higher pick as i am for new people to make the picks!

don't you get that they need to do BAD enough to get rid of these guys!? otherwise we'll only do good enough to keep them! (7-9)

THATHURMANATOR
10-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Only Losers pray to lose a game. I can't do it.

Pinkerton Security
10-09-2009, 10:26 AM
SPAM!! Can we do something about these terrible, terrible threads! Seriously!

trapezeus
10-09-2009, 10:28 AM
reverse pyschology doesn't work with the bills either. I thought that if i have rooted so much for them to win and they lose, why not Costanza it and do the exact opposite. Other than being impossible to root for them, the universe seems to know you are trying to do reverse pysch and reverses you back again.

there is no beating the system.

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 10:38 AM
reverse pyschology doesn't work with the bills either. I thought that if i have rooted so much for them to win and they lose, why not Costanza it and do the exact opposite. Other than being impossible to root for them, the universe seems to know you are trying to do reverse pysch and reverses you back again.

there is no beating the system.

#1, pinkdogg...go start a thread if you have something to say. it doesn't matter. most of the threads on the main page are from days ago. somebody give pinkdogg and message board deputy badge so he can police the amount of threads that get made. honestly, who gives a crap?

back to trapezeus...it has worked for me. last year during the collossal landslide of a season we had, we were about to play denver. denver had to win to get into the playoffs. we had nothing to play for whatsoever. i had jay cutler and brandon marshall on my fantasy team and obviously, week 16 in the championship.

well we all know the bills had a good game, kept denver in check, and won. and i lost my fantasy championship (and 500 bucks) 118-135.

the bills will screw me in any and every way possible. its always been that way.

The Natrix
10-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Juice, this is the first year of being a bills fan where I am kind of starting to buy into this philosophy.

I also want a COMPLETE house cleaning.

And although I can't bring myself to actually root for them to lose (even though rooting one way or the other means nothing unless you're at the stadium), I will be watching on tv mostly to just evaluate the young players.

SquishDaFish
10-09-2009, 12:42 PM
I want Dickey gone also but cannot and NEVER WILL root for a loss.