PDA

View Full Version : A Real Fan's Perspective

Mahdi
10-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Sorry but you never root for your team to lose. No matter what. I want Buffalo to win, and win big.

That being said, if Trent Edwards struggles, I want him out of there by halftime and get Fitz in there, I really think all this offense needs is someone to make the basic throws Trent is not making, to convert third downs and keep our 2 stud RBs on the field. Fitz moved the ball last year with Cinci WITHOUT a solid run game through most of the season.

However if Trent somehow starts making plays then great. We can move forward to 2-3 and get a shot at the Jets next week.

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 10:16 AM
so in other words be 2-4...

and then lose at Carolina and be 2-5...

and then Houston puts up 500 yards on us, 2-6

then we go to a bye week and reshuffle our offensive line for the 100th time. we read the stupid feel good articles about how bell shouldn't even be in the nfl, then we get back to the action!

go to Tennessee and get whipped, 2-7

go to Jacksonville and watch Jones-Drew score 4 tds and run for 200 yards, 2-8

have Miami come here and embarrass us again, 2-9

go play in a (half)packed stadium in canada and get rocked by the jets again 2-10

at KC. yay! we win a game! maybe... 3-10

Pats whip us, 3-11

Falcons whip us, 3-12

Colts whip us, 3-13.

So that "big win" against the Browns this week is going to push us from 1st overall to 2nd. And be the difference between Peyton Manning and Rian Leaf.

Yeah, I hope we lose.

DMBcrew36
10-09-2009, 10:45 AM
so in other words be 2-4...

and then lose at Carolina and be 2-5...

and then Houston puts up 500 yards on us, 2-6

then we go to a bye week and reshuffle our offensive line for the 100th time. we read the stupid feel good articles about how bell shouldn't even be in the nfl, then we get back to the action!

go to Tennessee and get whipped, 2-7

go to Jacksonville and watch Jones-Drew score 4 tds and run for 200 yards, 2-8

have Miami come here and embarrass us again, 2-9

go play in a (half)packed stadium in canada and get rocked by the jets again 2-10

at KC. yay! we win a game! maybe... 3-10

Pats whip us, 3-11

Falcons whip us, 3-12

Colts whip us, 3-13.

So that "big win" against the Browns this week is going to push us from 1st overall to 2nd. And be the difference between Peyton Manning and Rian Leaf.

Yeah, I hope we lose.

lol good posting

I say that I hope we lose so that 'the Jauron' might be fired, but when I'm actually at the game Sunday, watching the game, it'll be hard to do that. I don't know if I can root against the Bills. We'll see Sunday, I guess. But as of right now, I hope they lose.

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 11:33 AM
lol good posting

I say that I hope we lose so that 'the Jauron' might be fired, but when I'm actually at the game Sunday, watching the game, it'll be hard to do that. I don't know if I can root against the Bills. We'll see Sunday, I guess. But as of right now, I hope they lose.

2 weeks ago when i saw i was schedule for work this sunday i was like nooooO!!!!

now i couldn't be happier. i'm going to shut off my phone and not even look at the tv. i'm just going to turn on sportscenter and see cleveland 20 buffalo 6.

DMBcrew36
10-09-2009, 11:36 AM
2 weeks ago when i saw i was schedule for work this sunday i was like nooooO!!!!

now i couldn't be happier. i'm going to shut off my phone and not even look at the tv. i'm just going to turn on sportscenter and see cleveland 20 buffalo 6.

It's easy to say that, but when the game is actually under way, your curious side will be itching to know what's going on.

That's kindof what I'm getting at when I'm saying I don't know if I can root for them to lose. It's one thing for me to say today, Friday, that I want them to lose Sunday. It's another thing to actually be pulling for it Sunday at the game.

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 11:36 AM
the saddest part is that we'll lose to the colts with jim sorgi at the helm most of the game!

the other sad part is that my favorite season since 1999 as a bills fan was 2001-02 when i was deployed to the middle east. i didn't see one single game. not one snap. all i would see was that they lost and lost bad. it didn't even phase me...this was the closest i have ever gotten to getting out of this stupid cult of being a bills fan.

then they got bledsoe and fired me up and now i'm too deep to recover. the bills losing actually has a serious negative effect on me. i just had my 2 year with my gf and i'm miserable as hell because the bills are a joke by october.

The Juice Is Loose
10-09-2009, 11:38 AM
It's easy to say that, but when the game is actually under way, your curious side will be itching hard to know what's going on.

That's kindof what I'm getting at when I'm saying I don't know if I can root for them to lose. It's another thing for me to say I want them to lose now, it's another thing to actually pull for it Sunday at the game.

i couldn't do it if i was at the game. and on that note thank god i didn't buy tickets to more than one game this year...

i thought about it after the bucs game but i held off, and thank god i did!

thats 120 extra dollars not spent on this pathetic product. i'll go buy shamwow's or ding kings and get real use of my money.

DMBcrew36
10-09-2009, 11:40 AM
i couldn't do it if i was at the game. and on that note thank god i didn't buy tickets to more than one game this year...

i thought about it after the bucs game but i held off, and thank god i did!

thats 120 extra dollars not spent on this pathetic product. i'll go buy shamwow's or ding kings and get real use of my money.

I got free tickets to the Browns game from a company we give work to. It's the only game I'm going to this season, I believe. I don't think I'll be rooting for them to lose OR win. I'm just going to try and sit there and not care either way.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-09-2009, 11:55 AM
I love the bills but I can't take anymore of the stupidity that I see week after week, season after season. I have become numb to losing which is sad for any fan of sports. We all know Jauron is on a very hot seat and if it takes a couple more loses to finally be rid of him, then so be it.

I personally think if Ralph cuts ties with Jauron during the season it won't be till the buy week. It would best time to do it.

DynaPaul
10-09-2009, 11:58 AM
I never root against the Bills but I have every right to laugh at and mock their poor performances week in and week out.

ddaryl
10-09-2009, 12:00 PM
I never want to root against the Bills. But I have to admit I want Ralph to be embarassed on the field this weekend during his ceremony. So embarassed that in enrages him actually do something to fix his mess.

but I do so with a heavy heart

PECKERWOOD
10-09-2009, 12:53 PM
I'm hoping our season goes down the tanks too, for a couple reasons:

1.) Higher draft picks.
2.) Dick Jauron gets the shaft.
3.) Perhaps we can trade away some players for the future.

All are very attractive alternatives to me, instead of winning a meaningless game against a crappy team.