• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

"The Browns Perspective"

The fans already hate their head coach. Their top offensive player was traded. The quarterback they traded for in the first round appears headed towards a one-way ticket straight to “Bust City”. Their only real strength is special teams.

Does this reek of familiarity? READ MORE
    Last edited by patmoran2006; 10-09-2009, 10:24 AM.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Re: "The Browns Perspective"

too familiar....
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
      Defies all logic
      • Oct 2006

I actually like Mangini, I think he is doing the right thing in Cleveland, but he clearly did inherit a very poor situation. Trading Winslow and Edwards was a great start, now they should trade away Quinn and let Anderson be the man over there, because I think he clearly has the potential to be a pro bowl QB in the league. Browns are clearly rebuilding this year, they already have a ton of picks lined up for next year, which is actually looking to be one of the strongest drafts of the last decade and they so far have:

(1)1st
      (2)2nd
      (2)3rd
      (1)4th
      (2)5th
      (1)6th
      (2)7th

They need to continue trading players they don't want for more future draft picks, they could have a really tough team if they draft well next year.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

I have been in Cleveland for 2 weeks on business and I actually feel for these Browns fans. They are fairly knowledgeable and love their Brownies, their team is just a mess, as ours is.

I was in a bar watching the games Sunday and they cheered the whole game very loudly and then just got let down in OT....it was just like being a Bills fan! Crazy thing about that though was there was also a big group of Cincy fans, and they were also just elated when they won and didnt gloat, they just seem happy to be winning haha

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
          Defies all logic
          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
          I have been in Cleveland for 2 weeks on business and I actually feel for these Browns fans. They are fairly knowledgeable and love their Brownies, their team is just a mess, as ours is.

I was in a bar watching the games Sunday and they cheered the whole game very loudly and then just got let down in OT....it was just like being a Bills fan! Crazy thing about that though was there was also a big group of Cincy fans, and they were also just elated when they won and didnt gloat, they just seem happy to be winning haha
          I remember watching the Bills vs Browns a couple years back at RWS, I sat near some traveling Browns fans and they were all pretty damn cool, level headed people.

Comment

Working...
          X