PDA

View Full Version : Some NFL players say they would not play for Rush !!!!

Bmax
10-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Put this in the catergory of i saw this coming... Kiwanuka, Mcnabb and Scott say they would not play for Limbaugh..

Not matter what side of the political fence you sit .. You have to agree Limbaugh can do whay ever he wants with his money...

Thoughts ?

Bmax

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/09/kiwanuka-says-he-wouldnt-play-for-limbaugh-owned-team/

cocamide
10-09-2009, 04:59 PM
They'd play for him if he was the only one offering him a job.

trapezeus
10-09-2009, 05:07 PM
true, but most people who are a minority would choose to not work than sell your principles and help a jackass like rush out.

cocamide
10-09-2009, 05:13 PM
true, but most people who are a minority would choose to not work than sell your principles and help a jackass like rush out.

Are you saying most minorities would choose no work over selling their principles, or are you saying a minority of the people would choose no work over selling their principles?

trapezeus
10-09-2009, 05:15 PM
if i am a minority that has plenty of money and no need to work, i don't think a minority would work for someone as vile as rush.

obviously its different in the regular workday life...but those minorities would take the job and keep looking for another one.

fair enough?

cocamide
10-09-2009, 05:18 PM
I'm not sure what being a minority has to do with hating Rush. I know plenty of whities that hate him too.

Yasgur's Farm
10-09-2009, 05:55 PM
if i am a minority that has plenty of money and no need to work, i don't think a minority would work for someone as vile as rush.

obviously its different in the regular workday life...but those minorities would take the job and keep looking for another one.

fair enough?Why does it have to be a minority thing? Are you saying Rush is a racist?

Stewie
10-09-2009, 05:58 PM
lol who really thinks that rush isn't racist?

Yasgur's Farm
10-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Why? Because he believes a man ought to be able to keep half of what he earns?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-09-2009, 09:42 PM
liberals are the biggest racists on earth. they use "the poor oppressed black folk" to drive an agenda that propagates MORE poverty and KEEPS minorities in the victim role rather then REWARD HARD WORK. True conservitives maintain that EVERY MAN IS EQUAL and EVERY MAN WHO WORKS HARD AND LIVES HONEST WILL SUCCEED AS FAR AS HIS WORK and INTEGRITY MERITS and does NOT look at the color of a mans skin to determine his worth.

Hemlepp53
10-09-2009, 09:55 PM
This thread took a turn to politics. Not what I wanted to see in this thread. I assumed it had SOMETHING to do with the McNabb comment about black Qbs being sucessful....

Anyhow, I think it boils down to what you know about the owners and what you dont. I am sure there several owners in the NFL that are racist but have not yet made any public comments like Rush did. I know RUSH is a huge Steeler's Fan and Football Fan in general.

Not defening the man in anyway. I am just saying the players are aware of his stance but not the stance of those smart enough to SHUT UP.

Stewie
10-09-2009, 09:59 PM

no, because he's a racist SOB.

Stewie
10-09-2009, 10:01 PM
liberals are the biggest racists on earth. they use "the poor oppressed black folk" to drive an agenda that propagates MORE poverty and KEEPS minorities in the victim role rather then REWARD HARD WORK. True conservitives maintain that EVERY MAN IS EQUAL and EVERY MAN WHO WORKS HARD AND LIVES HONEST WILL SUCCEED AS FAR AS HIS WORK and INTEGRITY MERITS and does NOT look at the color of a mans skin to determine his worth.

this is what you want conservative to mean, and possibly what it used to mean.

this is NOT what it means to be conservative in america anymore. or republican. I'd be glad to tell you all about it in the spin zone.

Stewie
10-09-2009, 10:02 PM
This thread took a turn to politics. Not what I wanted to see in this thread. I assumed it had SOMETHING to do with the McNabb comment about black Qbs being sucessful....

Anyhow, I think it boils down to what you know about the owners and what you dont. I am sure there several owners in the NFL that are racist but have not yet made any public comments like Rush did. I know RUSH is a huge Steeler's Fan and Football Fan in general.

Not defening the man in anyway. I am just saying the players are aware of his stance but not the stance of those smart enough to SHUT UP.

agreed. We're talking about 30 old white men, plus a token woman and black guy. Oh wait the woman's dead. And there's no black guy. NM.

Point is, you know some of them are big racists.

Meathead
10-09-2009, 10:03 PM
i think it would be fun to see the first all white nfl team

the St. louis Saltines

white power!

http://www.fightingarts.com/content05/graphics/making-a-fist-1.jpg

Meathead
10-09-2009, 10:05 PM
running back would be a perennial problem ...

DMBcrew36
10-09-2009, 10:45 PM

fair enough?

Most minority people don't have plenty of money and do need to work, or need to sell drugs. Even in the NFL, those guys are so uneducated on financial management. Most of them grew up in poor areas in poor uneducated families. It's hard to know how to handle something you never had - money.

Stewie
10-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Most minority people don't have plenty of money and do need to work, or need to sell drugs. Even in the NFL, those guys are so uneducated on financial management. Most of them grew up in poor areas in poor uneducated families. It's hard to know how to handle something you never had - money. And then factor in they don't know what birth control is.

wow.

DMBcrew36
10-09-2009, 10:51 PM
wow.

I guess I shouldn't stereotype, but it's a vast many that do grow up at or below poverty level with other surrounding issues. Part of it is the system.

SABURZFAN
10-09-2009, 11:29 PM
i think it would be fun to see the first all white nfl team

the St. louis Saltines

white power!

http://www.fightingarts.com/content05/graphics/making-a-fist-1.jpg

defenses would stack the right side of St. Louis' offense because that's where they're going.

Billz_fan
10-10-2009, 12:23 AM
defenses would stack the right side of St. Louis' offense because that's where they're going.

Where the hell have you been ?

Bmax
10-10-2009, 01:05 AM
This thread wasn't meant to be political.....I was just wondering what people thought of the idea of him owning a team and the possible player response..

I feel that the NFL owners if they had their way would not want him as an owner...

Limbaugh love him or hate is a guy who always pushes the envelope...

My personal belief is this guy only truly cares about one thing ... Money !!!! that to me is his main motivation...the stuff he does on the air is all ratings driven.. He knows how to get people going...He is a brillant broadcaster, but his act is for people who are into fanning the flames of discontent.

I ignore most of what all these political hacks say on both sides...I have better things to do.

Like wonder who our next coach will be . Fire Dick Jauron Now !!!!

Bmax

Meathead
10-10-2009, 06:21 AM
the offense always runs a wing formation and every fan gets free nuts

Yasgur's Farm
10-10-2009, 08:03 AM
no, because he's a racist SOB.I'd be willing to listen to your side... If only you provided a little something to back up you accusation.

Until then... IT'S BS!

ddaryl
10-10-2009, 08:05 AM
I'd shoot the SOB and do my time..

what an embarasment to humanity that guy is

SABURZFAN
10-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Where the hell have you been ?

on a fantastic voyage.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2009, 08:12 AM
the offense always runs a wing formation and every fan gets free nuts

i can name a few people in the Spin Zone who wouldn't mind putting Rush's nuts in their mouth.

baalworship
10-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Rush Limbaugh is the PR machine of large US Corporations. He makes his money by making working class and middle class people blame poor people for their problems.

There is nothing edgy about any of his show. It's just Reagonomics packaged for dummies.

Tax cuts for billionaires.

Outsource US jobs to third world.

Rinse and repeat.

I personally would prefer an ownership team like the the Steelers have in the Rooney family. They are owners who understand that their wealth is a blessing and have respect for working people.

psubills62
10-10-2009, 11:03 AM
running back would be a perennial problem ...

Draft Toby Gerhart.

Stewie
10-10-2009, 11:35 AM
I'd be willing to listen to your side... If only you provided a little something to back up you accusation.

Until then... IT'S BS!

I don't keep a running tab of the racist things he says, but I've heard his radio show on occasion, I've heard him when he's in the news.. the guy is an unabashed racist. If you can't see that, I can only conclude you don't actually listen to him.

trapezeus
10-10-2009, 11:40 AM
on the non political side, does rush's bid mean he's trying to keep them in stlouis? i assume that's the case since the blue's owner is part of this.

that makes me hate him even more beause that takes the rams out of the la process and that makes the most sense to send the rams back to where they belong than to move other teams.

on the political side, regardless of whether he believes these thing and is just making money, it is a shameless act to say these things and make money off of it.

he has no pride, is a hypocrit and simplfying issues to levels that only uneducated upset and disenfranchised listeners agree with. he's not even discussing things on an actual fact basis.

on both sides, these guys who have nothing to offer other than their thoughts need to go.

Ingtar33
10-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Rush is from Missouri, he'd keep the team in St.Louis... that said, the politics of this issue don't enter into it in the end.

There are some raging racist owners in the NFL who are to the right of Kublai Khan, trust me, the players know who they are, and what they believe. Yet they still play for them.. hell some of those teams are pretty good too.

Rush owning an NFL team would mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Yasgur's Farm
10-10-2009, 05:15 PM
I don't keep a running tab of the racist things he says, but I've heard his radio show on occasion, I've heard him when he's in the news.. the guy is an unabashed racist. If you can't see that, I can only conclude you don't actually listen to him.You can't come up with 1 thing off the top of your head? Nothing comes to mind? Yet you want to make a serious accusation like that?

I'm sorry... But the BS lablel remains.

I'm all for calling people out on racism... But the whole thing becomes totally diluted with baseless claims... Claims that accomplish nothing but the diluting of the true issue!

Jeff1220
10-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I think Rush is a moron, and I'm a huge McNabb fan ('Cuse!), but I think the comment he made about the media pumping up McNabb and wanting him to succeed was overblown and more of a commentary on the media than a dig on McNabb, even if it did turned out to seem that way. I don't listen to him at all though so I can't really comment on what sorts of things would be commonplace for him to say.
I'm sure that if baseball players would suit up for Marge Schott, then just about any rich racist would be able get a team suited up.

ParanoidAndroid
10-10-2009, 06:31 PM
This thread wasn't meant to be political.....I was just wondering what people thought of the idea of him owning a team and the possible player response..

I feel that the NFL owners if they had their way would not want him as an owner...

Limbaugh love him or hate is a guy who always pushes the envelope...

My personal belief is this guy only truly cares about one thing ... Money !!!! that to me is his main motivation...the stuff he does on the air is all ratings driven.. He knows how to get people going...He is a brillant broadcaster, but his act is for people who are into fanning the flames of discontent.

I ignore most of what all these political hacks say on both sides...I have better things to do.

Like wonder who our next coach will be . Fire Dick Jauron Now !!!!

Bmax

He pushes an envelope, but there's nothing in it.

Bmax
10-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Rush is from Missouri, he'd keep the team in St.Louis... that said, the politics of this issue don't enter into it in the end.

There are some raging racist owners in the NFL who are to the right of Kublai Khan, trust me, the players know who they are, and what they believe. Yet they still play for them.. hell some of those teams are pretty good too.

Rush owning an NFL team would mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Can't say that i disagree with anything you said ......

:bf1:

Stewie
10-10-2009, 07:43 PM
You can't come up with 1 thing off the top of your head? Nothing comes to mind? Yet you want to make a serious accusation like that?

I'm sorry... But the BS lablel remains.

I'm all for calling people out on racism... But the whole thing becomes totally diluted with baseless claims... Claims that accomplish nothing but the diluting of the true issue!
what? seriously?

ooooooooookaaaaay

how about when he said donovan mcnabb was a media hype creation because he was black

or when he said something along hte lines of slavery wasn't all bad, at least the streets were safe at night

or when he said all criminals resemble jessie jackson

he once told a caller to take the bone out of her nose and call him back

these are things I remember, I'm sure there's a hundred more.. and I'm sure of it because almost every time I hear that fat idiot speak, he says something stupid, disgusting, or racist.

you're seriously wasting your breath trying to defend rush on this issue..

all that said, i find it hard to believe a journeyman player could give up a nother years salary if that was his only choice.

but for every few of those, there's always a guy like robert smith, or barry sanders, who is willing to walk away from a good (or great) career and lots of money for personal reasons, no matter what the cause

El Guapo
10-11-2009, 03:33 AM
I don't keep a running tab of the racist things he says, but I've heard his radio show on occasion, I've heard him when he's in the news.. the guy is an unabashed racist. If you can't see that, I can only conclude you don't actually listen to him.

You don't "keep a running tab," but you are willing to call him an "unabashed racist." That's pretty harsh without backup. Please provide examples, you schmuck.

El Guapo
10-11-2009, 03:38 AM
what? seriously?

ooooooooookaaaaay

how about when he said donovan mcnabb was a media hype creation because he was black

or when he said something along hte lines of slavery wasn't all bad, at least the streets were safe at night

these are things I remember, I'm sure there's a hundred more.. and I'm sure of it because almost every time I hear that fat idiot speak, he says something stupid, disgusting, or racist.

all that said, i find it hard to believe a journeyman player could give up a nother years salary if that was his only choice.

but for every few of those, there's always a guy like robert smith, or barry sanders, who is willing to walk away from a good (or great) career and lots of money for personal reasons, no matter what the cause

Something along the lines.....

Give a direct (and accurate) quote, and I might be on board with you. Don't feed me the Al Franken line without quotes.....

DynaPaul
10-11-2009, 07:48 AM

That is so much BS. The conservatives believe big business rules all and that the common man is lucky to get anything from the rich and corporations. As for the statement about the liberals... I don't think that is a hit either.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 07:56 AM
what? seriously?

ooooooooookaaaaay

Oh boohoo. If rush hates blacks, that's his right. Or are you with the majority in thinking you should be part of a thought police? What are you going to do? Brainwash him? Oops that's a gov secret.

Stewie
10-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Oh boohoo. If rush hates blacks, that's his right. Or are you with the majority in thinking you should be part of a thought police? What are you going to do? Brainwash him? Oops that's a gov secret.

you're correct; it's rush's right to be a racist scumbag

and it's my right to correct people out who (are possibly misinformed and) defend him.. because he's a racist scumbag.

Yasgur's Farm
10-11-2009, 08:48 AM
OK Paul... Now all you gotta do is back those statements up with links and I'm on board with you. But I suspect you can't... Because I don't believe you listen to the guy... And I believe you're getting your info from a 3rd party.

I have listened to him extensively in the past (and occasionally now). I've personally never heard him say 1 thing remotely racist.

You can link it up here. But you should PM me... I won't discuss it further in this thread.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 08:59 AM
you're correct; it's rush's right to be a racist scumbag

and it's my right to correct people out who (are possibly misinformed and) defend him.. because he's a racist scumbag.
He's a scumbag because he's a racist? Those are strong words. Rush might not like blacks, yet this makes him a terrible person?

Stewie
10-11-2009, 09:10 AM
He's a scumbag because he's a racist? Those are strong words. Rush might not like blacks, yet this makes him a terrible person?

basically, yes.

here's a shovel, dig away.

TheBrownBear
10-11-2009, 09:14 AM
First, I'd like to say that I don't think Rush is a racist. I think he says things that can be construed as racist to rile up his overtly racist listener base, but the guy doesn't care one way or the other about blacks or other minorities - only about his ego and pocketbook. If he could make as much money as he has by being Mike Malloy or Thom Hartman, you'd see him doing his raging mad schtick as a progressive instead.

Secondly, hell no, I would never work for Rush Limbaugh unless he was the last employer left on Earth - and then I might just go off the grid and hunt/grow my own food. The guy is vile and perpetuates racist stereotypes for personal gain. And I do believe he has done much to dumb down and destroy this country over the past 20 years.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 09:25 AM
basically, yes.

here's a shovel, dig away.

That's pretty stupid. What if you didn't like all muslims right after 9/11...which you probably don't. How would you react if someone called you a racist?

So you're saying that nobody is allowed to dislike anyone at all for whatever reason? This makes them an awful person? Bring on the re-education camps!

ParanoidAndroid
10-11-2009, 10:04 AM
That's pretty stupid. What if you didn't like all muslims right after 9/11...which you probably don't. How would you react if someone called you a racist?

So you're saying that nobody is allowed to dislike anyone at all for whatever reason? This makes them an awful person? Bring on the re-education camps!

Disliking an entire race based on the actions of a few is not reasonable. Neither is your argument. You assume that he disliked all Muslims after 9/11. I think that says more about you than you should be divulging.

Do the victims of the Oklahoma city bombing dislike white people?

Your argument is null and void.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Bring on the re-education camps!

i find this sentence funny when you see somebody named LooneyBin saying it. :idunno:

Tailspin
10-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Wow lots of liberals on this board ! When Obama makes us a Marxist regime the nfl players will make the same as 7-11 employees

ParanoidAndroid
10-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Wow lots of liberals on this board ! When Obama makes us a Marxist regime the nfl players will make the same as 7-11 employees

Ridiculous.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Disliking an entire race based on the actions of a few is not reasonable. Neither is your argument. You assume that he disliked all Muslims after 9/11. I think that says more about you than you should be divulging.

Do the victims of the Oklahoma city bombing dislike white people?

Your argument is null and void.
Are you paulb?

Not reasonable you say? After 9/11 the hatred towards muslims came out. Muslims would be harassed wherever they went. You still say my argument is not reasonable? I asked paulb about his dislike towards muslims. Are you his spokesman?

The Oklahoma city bomber was not muslim so your example is null and void, friend.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 04:12 PM

Tell me about it.

TigerJ
10-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Then if he were to own the Bills, nothing would change.

Stewie
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
You don't "keep a running tab," but you are willing to call him an "unabashed racist." That's pretty harsh without backup. Please provide examples, you schmuck.

No. I will not cite publicly available examples of him being a racist. IN fact, that you haven't seen them yourself tells me you either agree with him, or are too schmucky to understand what Rush is really saying when he says all criminals resemble jessie jackson.

Stewie
10-11-2009, 05:05 PM

You are so looney, you totally overlooked the fact that I might be muslim. Did you hate yourself because you were white, after the oklahoma city bombing? after white guys at enron destroyed hundreds of thousands of pensions? (note: i'm ironically assuming you're white)

I'm done with politics in forum 2. Take it in to the spin zone and I will destroy your "knowledge" like the giants would destroy the bills.

By the way I'm not muslim. And I didn't hate muslims after 9/11. LooneyBin.

Stewie
10-11-2009, 05:06 PM

I thought there was a minimum age limit for this board? 12, right?

Stewie
10-11-2009, 05:07 PM
http://m.poutiers.free.fr/markouprod/dig_your_own_grave.jpg

Tailspin
10-11-2009, 05:10 PM
I thought there was a minimum age limit for this board? 12, right?Im 36 you bootlicker

Novacane
10-11-2009, 05:12 PM
If he proves he is serious about winning they'd play for him. Or maybe they'd rather play for a proven loser like Ralph Wilson

sdbillsfan2
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
OK Paul... Now all you gotta do is back those statements up with links and I'm on board with you. But I suspect you can't... Because I don't believe you listen to the guy... And I believe you're getting your info from a 3rd party.

I have listened to him extensively in the past (and occasionally now). I've personally never heard him say 1 thing remotely racist.

You can link it up here. But you should PM me... I won't discuss it further in this thread.

Top ten Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes

http://newsone.com/obama/top-10-racist-limbaugh-quotes/comment-page-1/

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 05:27 PM
You are so looney, you totally overlooked the fact that I might be muslim. Did you hate yourself because you were white, after the oklahoma city bombing? after white guys at enron destroyed hundreds of thousands of pensions? (note: i'm ironically assuming you're white)

I'm done with politics in forum 2. Take it in to the spin zone and I will destroy your "knowledge" like the giants would destroy the bills.

By the way I'm not muslim. And I didn't hate muslims after 9/11. LooneyBin.
No.
No.
I don't feel like it.
Good to know. All that runaround for nothing.
Good for you. Thanks for answering. You're a swell guy. I don't like blacks very much. I guess i'm a dirtbag.
At least i'm honest about it.
Maybe you can help brainwash me. With your help i'm sure I can get to like everybody.

Stewie
10-11-2009, 05:41 PM
um, if you don't like black people because they're black, you are a freaking dirtbag. get out of my country and take any racist family members with you. please.

*and if you're not, please excuse my behavior.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 06:51 PM
um, if you don't like black people because they're black, you are a freaking dirtbag. get out of my country and take any racist family members with you. please.

*and if you're not, please excuse my behavior.

Well, I don't have a problem with dark skinned indians. Does that answer it for you?

Your country? Oh brother...

ParanoidAndroid
10-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Are you paulb?

Not reasonable you say? After 9/11 the hatred towards muslims came out. Muslims would be harassed wherever they went. You still say my argument is not reasonable? I asked paulb about his dislike towards muslims. Are you his spokesman?

The Oklahoma city bomber was not muslim so your example is null and void, friend.

I'm wondering if I should bother responding to this because you have reading comprehension deficiencies that I cannot help you with. It makes an intelligent conversation difficult.

I'll try again.

You reasoned that after 9/11, people hated muslims and that was okay.

So, you're saying that if a member or a few members of another race does something horrible, then it is reasonable to hate all members of that race.

What if it was a white person?

Should we hate white people because one white person did something horrible?

Timothy McVeigh was white and he blew up a building. He was a terrorist. What about the Unibomber? What about the IRA? What about the Nazis? Terrorists and mass murderers.

We should really watch out for those white people, right?

No, we know that not all white people are bad. We also know that not all black people are bad. We also know that not all Arabs are bad.

Racism is inexcusable. It is a sign of ignorance.

I am not anyone's spokesman, but I can identify with others because we might agree on an issue.

I am also capable of empathy, so I try my best to identify with victims of racism.

There. Now, you try.

Stewie
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Im 36 you bootlicker

omg 4reel?

Stewie
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Well, I don't have a problem with dark skinned indians. Does that answer it for you?

Your country? Oh brother...

No?

In the united states of america, all men are created equal. Your post belies a sorry ignorance of what it means to be an american. And a lot of bigotry. May space god bless your soul.

EricStratton
10-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Is it OK to hang the scumbag drug abuser label on him or will the dittoheads get their panties in a bunch about that too?

Stewie
10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
If he proves he is serious about winning they'd play for him. Or maybe they'd rather play for a proven loser like Ralph Wilson

If I'm in those shoes, I go to the organization that wants to win. Racism is what it is, and so is business.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE]I'm wondering if I should bother responding to this because you have reading comprehension deficiencies that I cannot help you with. It makes an intelligent conversation difficult.

It seems to me your reading comprehension level are off.

I'll try again.

Sure.

You reasoned that after 9/11, people hated muslims and that was okay.

I didn't say it was ok. Show me where I said it was ok? There were people that ended up hating muslims after 9/11 and those felt intolerable of muslims that crossed their paths. I said that's what happened. I'm sure you are aware of that.

So, you're saying that if a member or a few members of another race does something horrible, then it is reasonable to hate all members of that race.

What if it was a white person?

Again, I stated that the action of those terrorist provoked hatred from some members of society. I have no issues with arab-muslims.

Should we hate white people because one white person did something horrible?

Timothy McVeigh was white and he blew up a building. He was a terrorist. What about the Unibomber? What about the IRA? What about the Nazis? Terrorists and mass murderers.

Did I ever disagree with that?

We should really watch out for those white people, right?

No.

No, we know that not all white people are bad. We also know that not all black people are bad. We also know that not all Arabs are bad.

Racism is inexcusable. It is a sign of ignorance.

Yeah, i've heard that stupid argument before. In fact, you're not going to tell me who I can like and not like. Are you going to pull the race card on me to put me down and make me feel guilt? Sorry, that doesn't work on me.

I am not anyone's spokesman, but I can identify with others because we might agree on an issue.

I am also capable of empathy, so I try my best to identify with victims of racism.

Good for you.

There. Now, you try.

Seems to me you just figured my post on muslims wrong. Hey what can I tell you, libs tend to do that.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 08:19 PM
No?

In the united states of america, all men are created equal. Your post belies a sorry ignorance of what it means to be an american. And a lot of bigotry. May space god bless your soul.

I'm an American. In your view i'm not an american because I don't follow your thought pattern? Well you can cram it, ok thought police?
Don't worry, God takes care of me already.

Griff
10-11-2009, 08:27 PM

yeah, its all about taxes... *facepalm*

ParanoidAndroid
10-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Wow....

I've never seen anyone so wrong believe so strongly and confidently that they are right?

I'm going to use my energy on something worth it now.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 07:19 AM
I'm an American. In your view i'm not an american because I don't follow your thought pattern? Well you can cram it, ok thought police?
Don't worry, God takes care of me already.

You might be an american

You don't understand what that means.

May space god bless you.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 07:24 AM
lol at an american thinking following the constituion is makes you a member of the thought policel. I think.

lol at a conservative/republican making ANY references to living in 1984. Hello? Your party IS the party.

can a mod please move this to the spin zone where it belongs?

Novacane
10-12-2009, 07:28 AM
can a mod please move this to the spin zone where it belongs?

I was just gonna post the same thing. Get this thread the eff outta the Bills zone please.

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Why would you not play for him? If Reverend Al Wright or David Letterman owned a team and offered to pay me mucho grande dinero to play for his team, I would. Why wouldn't you? So your employer is a wacko, why let that destroy your future and chances at success?

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Wow....

I've never seen anyone so wrong believe so strongly and confidently that they are right?

I'm going to use my energy on something worth it now.

The same could be said about you.

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Ok, even if he is wrong... So what?? How often do you get to pick the mind of a multi billionaire while getting paid to do so? If you're a pro football player who wants to get into sports broadcasting, perhaps it would be a worthy endeavor to pick the mind of somebody who has lived a life of avarice while doing it?

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 08:17 AM
lol at an american thinking following the constituion is makes you a member of the thought policel. I think.

You're not following the constitution. You're trying to obstruct my freedom of "unpopular" speech. That's why it's in the constitution. I thought you knew that? Or are we speaking about america's constitution or about your constitution?

I don't understand what it means to be an american? lol If I could tell you one thing it would involve not being brainwashed by libs like you take over the country and turn it into ruins.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Ok, even if he is wrong... So what?? How often do you get to pick the mind of a multi billionaire while getting paid to do so? If you're a pro football player who wants to get into sports broadcasting, perhaps it would be a worthy endeavor to pick the mind of somebody who has lived a life of avarice while doing it?

In this world money talks. These players who are mouthing off would end up playing for Rush if he threw at them the best contract.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 08:38 AM
The same could be said about you.

I could say the sky is pink, but that doesn't make it true.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM

You couldn't have used a worst-er example to prove your point. You'd make a good D-senator up in congress, paulb.

Jan Reimers
10-12-2009, 08:48 AM
They wouldn't play for Rush, but they play for Al Davis?

ParanoidAndroid
10-12-2009, 09:23 AM

Paul, this guy is miseducated beyond repair. Let it go.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Paul, this guy is miseducated beyond repair. Let it go.

:usa:

baalworship
10-12-2009, 09:24 AM
I think the conversation should have ended when the Rush supporter said he didn't like black people.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 09:27 AM
I think the conversation should have ended when the Rush supporter said he didn't like black people.

Agreed. Some people take it upon themselves to impose their garbage on others.

Mercy
10-12-2009, 09:29 AM
You'd make a good D-senator up in congress, paulb.Oh, dear God. We don't want him!

Stewie
10-12-2009, 09:47 AM
You're not following the constitution. You're trying to obstruct my freedom of "unpopular" speech. That's why it's in the constitution. I thought you knew that? Or are we speaking about america's constitution or about your constitution?

I don't understand what it means to be an american? lol If I could tell you one thing it would involve not being brainwashed by libs like you take over the country and turn it into ruins.

Obstruct?

Sorry, pointing out useless knowledge in ****ty posts is not obstructing anything. It's calling a spade a spade.

Your posts livein a world of spin, hate and bigotry. They fail on so many levels; maturity, knowledge, history, common sense... not even worth discussing.

Your post needs to read the constitution. And stop blaming everyone else for your posts own insecurities and failures. Your post needs to grow up. And your post is a racist scumbag.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 09:49 AM
You couldn't have used a worst-er example to prove your point. You'd make a good D-senator up in congress, paulb.

Your post is truly stupid. I feel ashamed for sinking to your posts level. I have many immaturity issues myself, but at least I'm aware of them. May space god bless both our souls.

MassEffect218435
10-12-2009, 09:51 AM
And you assume that everyone wants to play for one of the worst owners in sports in Ralph Wilson?

Stewie
10-12-2009, 10:00 AM

No.

I have reached a point in my life that I'm not going to sit back and let this **** fly anymore. I don't care who it pisses off, or if I get in trouble.

I will speak my mind. I might be right, I might be wrong, but I won't sit around and pretend it isn't there.

And frankly I'm ****ing disappointed by the silence by the people I know on here who are supposed to know better. I'm talking to you, Lecter. Mercy. Trap. DB. Andy. Mike. EB. GB. Ing, Tiger. Peckwrood. WTF people, you too busy or just don't care? Or maybe I shouldn't make assumptions?

There are probably a lot of cowards who agree with looneybin, who posts a lot of cowardly **** on this message board or others. I guarantee you looneybin wouldn't come hang out with me in rochester and say that ****.

And I'm sure looneybin's post would read that and say something about brainwashing, liberals, and how I wouldn't say this to his face. Which digresses to the immaturity and foolishness in his posts. I would tho. I'm not scared of hateful idiots.

I want them marginalized until darwinism finally does its job with them.

Plus, this thread is totally helping me forget yesterday's game.

Mercy
10-12-2009, 10:08 AM
How old is LooneyBin?

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Obstruct?

Sorry, pointing out useless knowledge in ****ty posts is not obstructing anything. It's calling a spade a spade.

Your posts livein a world of spin, hate and bigotry. They fail on so many levels; maturity, knowledge, history, common sense... not even worth discussing.

Your post needs to read the constitution. And stop blaming everyone else for your posts own insecurities and failures. Your post needs to grow up. And your post is a racist scumbag.

It's useless to you because you don't agree with it.
You sound like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum because I don't think like you.
Common sense? Haha if you only knew.
Thanks but i've read the constitution and I understand it. It appears you don't.
Where did you see me blaming anyone about anything?
Your post sounds like a whiny *****. :maggie:

Jan Reimers
10-12-2009, 10:14 AM
What does this thread have to do with Bills' football, and why hasn't it been moved to the Spam, Spin, or Twilight Zone.

HHURRICANE
10-12-2009, 10:15 AM
I don't want an idot hyper conservative or a bleeding heart liberal owning an NFL team.

Can we just end it there?

The problem with people that stray too far to one side is that they are never open minded enough to fix the problem the correct way.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 10:16 AM
I am a whiney *****. And I'm also right.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 10:16 AM
No.

I have reached a point in my life that I'm not going to sit back and let this **** fly anymore. I don't care who it pisses off, or if I get in trouble.

I will speak my mind. I might be right, I might be wrong, but I won't sit around and pretend it isn't there.

And frankly I'm ****ing disappointed by the silence by the people I know on here who are supposed to know better. I'm talking to you, Lecter. Mercy. Trap. DB. Andy. Mike. EB. GB. Ing, Tiger. Peckwrood. WTF people, you too busy or just don't care? Or maybe I shouldn't make assumptions?

There are probably a lot of cowards who agree with looneybin, who posts a lot of cowardly **** on this message board or others. I guarantee you looneybin wouldn't come hang out with me in rochester and say that ****.

And I'm sure looneybin's post would read that and say something about brainwashing, liberals, and how I wouldn't say this to his face. Which digresses to the immaturity and foolishness in his posts. I would tho. I'm not scared of hateful idiots.

I want them marginalized until darwinism finally does its job with them.

Plus, this thread is totally helping me forget yesterday's game.

:mehmeh:
Paul all I said is I don't like a group of people. Why should I be afraid of telling you I don't like a group of people? Would you beat me up? And here I thought the right was supposed to be about violence. That's is according to libs, isn't it?
The difference between you and me Paul is I can respect your beliefs. You seem hell bent on imposing yours on mine with your guilt tactics.

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2009, 10:19 AM
I love wack jobs, if it weren't for the odd balls this world would royally suck. Since when did mediocrity become the gold standard? Who really wants to be average? It's the wacky people that I've grown to love the most, in my life at least.

EricStratton
10-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Paul all I said is I don't like a group of people. Why should I be afraid of telling you I don't like a group of people? Would you beat me up? And here I thought the right was supposed to be about violence. That's is according to libs, isn't it?
The difference between you and me Paul is I can respect your beliefs. You seem hell bent on imposing yours on mine with your guilt tactics.

The main difference is your beliefs don't deserve any respect.

That's not liberal or conservative, it's just the way it is.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 10:27 AM
The main difference is your beliefs don't deserve any respect.

That's not liberal or conservative, it's just the way it is.
Have I let out any hateful speech or anything of that sort?
I'm not breaking any rules here. If someone doesn't agree with me not liking a certain group of people, then that's a tough break. I suppose i'm an awful person.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
hate speech? nope

awful person? you're making quite a case.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 10:34 AM

I'm just calling out your posts. If you feel guilty, that's all you dude... and maybe you're not as bad as you're trying to seem.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 10:35 AM
hate speech? nope
Though you make it sound like I have.

awful person? you're making quite a case.
Paul don't make yourself out to be a saint. I suppose it makes you feel better to bash me. Whatever lets you sleeps at night.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm just calling out your posts. If you feel guilty, that's all you dude... and maybe you're not as bad as you're trying to seem.

I don't feel guilt. You're barking up the wrong tree. Your tactics won't work over here.

Stewie
10-12-2009, 10:38 AM
you said i'm trying to guilt you, why would you think that's true unless you felt guilty?

I'm definitely not a saint. Not a racist either.

Mercy
10-12-2009, 10:39 AM
I love wack jobs, if it weren't for the odd balls this world would royally suck. Since when did mediocrity become the gold standard? Who really wants to be average? It's the wacky people that I've grown to love the most, in my life at least.Do you send them all rep about their/your panties? Or just me?

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 10:44 AM
you said i'm trying to guilt you, why would you think that's true unless you felt guilty?

I'm definitely not a saint. Not a racist either.
Guilt? No. It's just a typical tactic by someone who wants to make themselves feel like a ray of sunshine. I've seen it all before.

I'm afraid you're gonna have to go find someone else to harass who doesn't share your views.
It appears the local are getting annoyed by your whiney *****y posts.

Mercy
10-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Guilt? No. It's just a typical tactic by someone who wants to make themselves feel like a ray of sunshine. I've seen it all before.

I'm afraid you're gonna have to go find someone else to harass who doesn't share your views.
It appears the local are getting annoyed by your whiney *****y posts.Dude, honestly, quit trying to discredit Paul because it really ain't going to work. You're completely off the mark. You might want to listen to what he says instead.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Dude, honestly, quit trying to discredit Paul because it really ain't going to work. You're completely off the mark. You might want to listen to what he says instead.

:usflag:

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Have I let out any hateful speech or anything of that sort?
I'm not breaking any rules here. If someone doesn't agree with me not liking a certain group of people, then that's a tough break. I suppose i'm an awful person.

You've officially been introduced to the pack of liberal hounds that patrol this site. Yes, they are much like a pack of dogs because they alwaaaays stick together and rarely have opinions that are different.

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2009, 11:07 AM
:usflag:

This really isn't new, actually they're quite fun once you understand the game.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 11:09 AM
You've officially been introduced to the pack of liberal hounds that patrol this site. Yes, they are much like a pack of dogs because they alwaaaays stick together and rarely have opinions that are different.

Yep I can see that. Believe, been there, done that. I've seen it all.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 11:10 AM
This really isn't new, actually they're quite fun once you understand the game.

The fact is I can end up opening up a new can of worms if I don't watch what I say. You're right. They sniff it out, they attack.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey peckerwood, is that jason garrett in your avatar? You think he's good head coach material?

Mercy
10-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Hate to break it to you. Paul is not a liberal. Stratton is not a liberal.

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 11:15 AM

No, they're just something else. It's better I not say it.

:nod:

Mercy
10-12-2009, 11:18 AM
TigerJ is not a liberal

Mercy
10-12-2009, 11:19 AM
I'm the only GD LIBERAL on the whole DG board.

PECKERWOOD
10-12-2009, 11:19 AM

:D

Oh come on, mercy. We all love a bit of mean spirited partisanship here and there.

:clap:

Stewie
10-12-2009, 12:04 PM
If this is what's left of republicans, good luck with that.
Will a mod please move this thread to the spin zone.