PDA

View Full Version : UFL & how this will make us worse

elltrain22
10-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Just watching the UFL game the other night, which I really enjoyed btw. I started to think to myself, that this cess pool of talent will be Brandon & Modrak's simple, and cheap solution to filling roster spots.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2009, 08:07 AM
WE WANT JP!!!!!!!!!!!

SabreEleven
10-10-2009, 08:09 AM
The UFL will soon be FILLED with ex-Buffalo Bills draft picks

Michael82
10-10-2009, 08:14 AM
The UFL will soon be FILLED with ex-Buffalo Bills draft picks
it already is... :rofl:

yordad
10-10-2009, 08:54 AM
Man, I really enjoyed the UFL game. The camera footage was awesome. The halftime "in the lockerroom" stuff was enlightening. Watching and listening to a coach do some coaching on the sidelines was very interesting. I liked it a lot, and I think they have a shot.

Seems they are marketing themselves as a bit of a farm system.

yordad
10-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Look on the bright side.... if the Bills leave town, maybe we can get a UFL team. I know we can draw more then 13,000 to a game. :(

MassEffect218435
10-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Look on the bright side.... if the Bills leave town, maybe we can get a UFL team. I know we can draw more then 13,000 to a game. :(That's actually not a bad point, I bet Buffalo would get a team if the league lasts.

Michael82
10-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Man, I really enjoyed the UFL game. The camera footage was awesome. The halftime "in the lockerroom" stuff was enlightening. Watching and listening to a coach do some coaching on the sidelines was very interesting. I liked it a lot, and I think they have a shot.

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would...it was very entertaining. I agree about the camera views and the behind the scenes locker room access. It made it even better and wouldn't be surprised to see the NFL look into those....

trapezeus
10-10-2009, 12:59 PM
the ufl stands togain a lot from an nfl lockout in 2011...if it happens, i am sure the ufl will get the foothold it needs. if not, it'll remain a farm system an draw people to games like AAA baseball.

Tiburon1724
10-10-2009, 10:27 PM
18,800 people were at the game, haha.
And that Losman guy looks pretty good!! Just needs to hold onto the ball. Could be the next Montana.

topher180
10-10-2009, 10:39 PM

Appreciate this post; so many are just jumping all over everything and nit picking about this league. Yeah, so the jerseys had teal and the refs were dressed like golfers, but the football itself, what matters, was enjoyable. I also like that they started with only 4 teams in its infancy. I think if it was more watered down they would not have gotten all the teams on TV and also, would not have been as smart financially.

I think a farm systems is great and I will be watching the other games when I can. I'll at least DVR them put it that way.

Buffalogic
10-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Halftime in the locker room sucked. Tiger Woods officials sucked. The UFL/team colors sucked. Other than that the football was pretty competitive.