PDA

View Full Version : 20 years ago against miami

trapezeus
10-10-2009, 12:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmoX_FcT3Q&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

we've had so many angry bitter posts, that i figured i'd post this guy BillCody's videos from youtube. he has a lot of classic bills games from 89-94....

in this clip, you see marv really start to believe in the team...you see everyone realize that they are actually a very good team.

Meathead
10-10-2009, 12:21 PM
didja see marvs body language after ted told him what play they were running, it was like oh lord

good times. good times

Billz_fan
10-10-2009, 01:01 PM
If only for a moment, I was back in time. It was a good feeling :D

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I miss days like that, thanks for the video.

LtFinFan66
10-10-2009, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmoX_FcT3Q&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

we've had so many angry bitter posts, that i figured i'd post this guy BillCody's videos from youtube. he has a lot of classic bills games from 89-94....

in this clip, you see marv really start to believe in the team...you see everyone realize that they are actually a very good team.nice! Too bad you guys don't have Kelly anymore and we don't have Marino

The Juice Is Loose
10-10-2009, 01:21 PM
i'm not going to watch it...i can't. too hard. lol.

BillsOwnAll
10-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Its so nice see a bills coach show emotion.

PS. I dont know how you old folks watched football without the yellow first down line :snicker:

LtFinFan66
10-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Its so nice see a bills coach show emotion.

PS. I dont know how you old folks watched football without the yellow first down line :snicker::rofl:

Ginger Vitis
10-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Great to see again. Don Shula bawled his eyes out in the lockerroom after the game... However it was later on the season the Bills became the "Bickering Bills".. Next Year (1990) when they came from behind to beat the Broncos and the Raiders early in that season is when they really began to believe in themselves..

trapezeus
10-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Great to see again. Don Shula bawled his eyes out in the lockerroom after the game... However it was later on the season the Bills became the "Bickering Bills".. Next Year (1990) when they came from behind to beat the Broncos and the Raiders early in that season is when they really began to believe in themselves..

bill cody has the video from that broncos game where they score 21 points in 77 seconds. that was such a crazy game.

anyways, it's fun to see those games because you see a team. you see thurman run from the sidelines out to congratulate kenneth davis. you see kelly throwing dinks and dunks that set up long shots...or just throw the medium ball right to andre reed and watch him run after the catch.

and that miami game was the first game that made bills fans stop being so bitter about everything. we actually realized we could win...and then they did for 5-6 straight years.