• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

20 years ago against miami

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

we've had so many angry bitter posts, that i figured i'd post this guy BillCody's videos from youtube. he has a lot of classic bills games from 89-94....

in this clip, you see marv really start to believe in the team...you see everyone realize that they are actually a very good team.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: 20 years ago against miami

didja see marvs body language after ted told him what play they were running, it was like oh lord

good times. good times
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Billz_fan
      • Jan 2003

If only for a moment, I was back in time. It was a good feeling
      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• BoyILuvLoznStupidly
        • Sep 2009

I miss days like that, thanks for the video.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by trapezeus
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgmoX...c-HM-fresh+div

we've had so many angry bitter posts, that i figured i'd post this guy BillCody's videos from youtube. he has a lot of classic bills games from 89-94....

in this clip, you see marv really start to believe in the team...you see everyone realize that they are actually a very good team.
          nice! Too bad you guys don't have Kelly anymore and we don't have Marino

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2009

i'm not going to watch it...i can't. too hard. lol.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
              My IQ Test results came back negative
              • Oct 2002

Its so nice see a bills coach show emotion.

PS. I dont know how you old folks watched football without the yellow first down line

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                Its so nice see a bills coach show emotion.

PS. I dont know how you old folks watched football without the yellow first down line

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                  • Feb 2009

Great to see again. Don Shula bawled his eyes out in the lockerroom after the game... However it was later on the season the Bills became the "Bickering Bills".. Next Year (1990) when they came from behind to beat the Broncos and the Raiders early in that season is when they really began to believe in themselves..

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Doctor Zhivago
                    Great to see again. Don Shula bawled his eyes out in the lockerroom after the game... However it was later on the season the Bills became the "Bickering Bills".. Next Year (1990) when they came from behind to beat the Broncos and the Raiders early in that season is when they really began to believe in themselves..

bill cody has the video from that broncos game where they score 21 points in 77 seconds. that was such a crazy game.

anyways, it's fun to see those games because you see a team. you see thurman run from the sidelines out to congratulate kenneth davis. you see kelly throwing dinks and dunks that set up long shots...or just throw the medium ball right to andre reed and watch him run after the catch.

and that miami game was the first game that made bills fans stop being so bitter about everything. we actually realized we could win...and then they did for 5-6 straight years.

Comment

Working...
                    X