PDA

View Full Version : Jason Whitlock is the best NFL writer alive.

The Juice Is Loose
10-10-2009, 01:31 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10187180/The-truth-is-sexy-...-and-so-are-NFL-Truths

I love this guys articles. He tells it like it is, and has a realistic point of view. Guys like Mark Schlereth and Shawn Salsbury want to tell it like it is, but they have no f'n clue. Their ignorant.

Jason Whitlock is the shiznit. I suggest you check him out. #1 is about TO not taking the bait our a-hole Buffalo media keep throwing at him.

Honestly, even though this clearly isn't working out for anybody, I still love TO just as much as before he got here.

SABURZFAN
10-10-2009, 02:12 PM
why is Jason Whitlock's juice getting loose in this thread? :idunno:

The Juice Is Loose
10-10-2009, 02:14 PM
i dont get it

BillsWin
10-10-2009, 02:20 PM
LOL saburz...

SquishDaFish
10-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Shiznit?? Thats still a word used by our youth?? Damn

billsburgh
10-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Jason Whitlock is a racist. Everything he writes has to with race somehow.

Jeff1220
10-10-2009, 07:52 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10187180/The-truth-is-sexy-...-and-so-are-NFL-Truths

I love this guys articles. He tells it like it is, and has a realistic point of view. Guys like Mark Schlereth and Shawn Salsbury want to tell it like it is, but they have no f'n clue. Their ignorant.

Jason Whitlock is the shiznit. I suggest you check him out. #1 is about TO not taking the bait our a-hole Buffalo media keep throwing at him.

Honestly, even though this clearly isn't working out for anybody, I still love TO just as much as before he got here.

I've been a big fan of Whitlock for a while now. He's always got a different and relevant perspective on issues in sports. Definitely a far cry from the mostly generic sports writers of these times.

B-DON
10-10-2009, 08:30 PM
haha prop joe flacco. the wire. one of the greatest shows ever

BertSquirtgum
10-11-2009, 12:00 AM
the funniest part about what i read is that T.O. might finally be maturing at the age of 35. it's a little late for that, seeing as how he's already is over the peak of his career. although, i am very glad he decided to try it out while he's on the bills. all the bills need to do now is get him the ****ing ball and let him make some god damn plays. it's time for trent to just throw it up to t.o. and lee and let them make some damn plays. anybody have a pair of testicles they can lend trent for the remainder of the year?