• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

Heart and this team

Looking back at the first quarter of this season, the New England game still stands out to me...

Looking back, and knowing what we know now, I believe more than anything this team needs a motivator, that can get them "up" for games week in and week out.

New England, since that game, barely got beat by the Jets and then put away Atlanta and Baltimore, two "top" teams. We came out with emotion, and we had those damn Pats beat.

If we won that game, we'd be 3-1 or 4-0, even with injuries.

My point is, this team has no heart. No fire. We come out flat, often. That New England just took so long to get here, it was the one time I think we've seen what this team can really do, from a player/talent standpoint.

You can really only put that on one person. If the head coach doesn't call plays, doesn't go councel players on the bench, doesn't throw challenge flags...you'd think they at least were trying to fire their squad up.

We can't win with Ben Stein as our coach. The field is not an office. Its a battle field. We need a general, not a manager.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: Heart and this team

sooooooooo......... anybody going out drinking tonight? :chug:
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Billz_fan
      • Jan 2003

I just walk around the house singing.

"When will Jauron get fired"

Who posted that dam song, lol
      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Tell us something we don't already know.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mitchell55
          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
          • Feb 2008

When we come out motivated we can go 16-0, but we dont all the time. The Dallas game and NE game and SD game we came out motivated and ready to win and we dominated all those teams. If we play with the fire that we started out with those teams through the whole season and whole game, no one can beat us.

Comment

Working...
          X