PDA

View Full Version : A Man Named Suh !!!!!!!!!

Bmax
10-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Ndamukong Suh the big Def tackle.......from Nebraska from Cameroon...Name means House of spears......U gotta love this Guy very athletic...strong and tough,He dominated Missouri the other night....This guy should be gone by the time we pick..But the thought of getting him is very interesting to me.

Bmax

k-oneputt
10-10-2009, 11:03 PM
They would fiqure out some bs reason why he wouldn't "fit the system".

Looks like a top-5 pick.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Id say he has a great shot to be the #1 overall pick actually.

PECKERWOOD
10-11-2009, 07:13 PM

I think that's a huge mistake just because the nature of the position. What would improve a team more? A franchise QB, a top flight WR, a dangerous RB or a franchise LT? We've all seen how Dorsey has been working out, would the Chiefs still go the same route if they had the chance today? Is Suh even a better prospect than Dorsey?

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I think that's a huge mistake just because the nature of the position. What would improve a team more? A franchise QB, a top flight WR, a dangerous RB or a franchise LT? We've all seen how Dorsey has been working out, would the Chiefs still go the same route if they had the chance today? Is Suh even a better prospect than Dorsey?

Not even close.

Suh

Dorsey

X-Era
10-12-2009, 06:24 AM

I watched a little of him.

He looks the part.

If im taking a DT at 1, I want a guy who is the next Warren Sapp and cant be held up at the line period. Doesn't he seem to get caught in traffic at times?

DraftBoy
10-12-2009, 07:38 AM
I watched a little of him.

He looks the part.

If im taking a DT at 1, I want a guy who is the next Warren Sapp and cant be held up at the line period. Doesn't he seem to get caught in traffic at times?

Not this season, last year he was less aggressive and would try and wait and anticipate the play, this year he seems to have a more bull rush mentality to his game and is just getting after it.

T-Long
10-13-2009, 05:40 PM
No way this guy goes #1 overall, not with all the talented QB's coming out this year. Will he be a top 5 pick? Absolutely. But #1 overall? Doubtful.

X-Era
10-13-2009, 06:05 PM
No way this guy goes #1 overall, not with all the talented QB's coming out this year. Will he be a top 5 pick? Absolutely. But #1 overall? Doubtful.

I think its too early to say.

I could see 4 QB's going in the 1st round, but I could also see none going #1.

A lot needs to be sorted out yet.

DraftBoy
10-13-2009, 06:37 PM

No QB in this class deserves to go #1 overall.