PDA

View Full Version : Report: Jauron's Last Stand

patmoran2006
10-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Signs are starting to indicate this afternoon’s contest against Cleveland could be head coach Dick Jauron’s final stand. Whispers around the team are rapidly turning into rumblings, and could come to a dramatic head by Monday morning if the Bills fall at home to the lowly (and winless) Browns. READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/jaurons-last-stand-could-come-today/)

topher180
10-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Enjoy this one; rational and to the point. It's not really new news but is a very nice cap on the state of the Bills.

NorthCarBills
10-11-2009, 11:14 AM
I hope something happens regardless...even if it's a close win. Fox reports are already coming out of Washington that Shannahan is being courted for some type of interim position.

psubills62
10-11-2009, 11:20 AM
I hope something happens regardless...even if it's a close win. Fox reports are already coming out of Washington that Shannahan is being courted for some type of interim position.

I did see that, though at the same time Shanahan apparently said he wanted to wait until the end of the season to see all his options and get a new staff if he needs it.

trapezeus
10-11-2009, 11:25 AM
shanahan should either be a GM or a coach. i think he's crazy when he's both. he finds talent, and he keeps a good OL going, but he also out thinks himself.

in that season opener, he was throwing constantly on the bills when his run game was doing really well and we had no answers. Granted they won that game in the end, but they could have run away with it. i remember thinking that at the game.