PDA

View Full Version : Report: Jauron Protestors at OBD in full force

patmoran2006
10-11-2009, 11:07 AM
I just spoke to several fans outside Ralph Wilson stadium and the consensus is the owner is ready to receive a massive demonstration today.There are dozens of anti Dick Jauron signs all over, and protesting groups are ready to drown out Wilson’s halftime ceremony (he’ll be receiving his Hall of Fame ring) with “Fire Dick” chants.

One group has even READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/report-jauron-protestors-at-obd-in-full-force/)

MassEffect218435
10-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Think Wilson can fire himself, he's the real problem with the franchise.

nateodoms'bff
10-11-2009, 11:31 AM
real classy way to "protest".

The man is responsible for the Bills being in Buffalo, and managing to keep ticket prices down in a city that ranks as third poorest in the nation.

Way to go Bills fans, yell at an old man in his house on his day.

SquishDaFish
10-11-2009, 11:35 AM

The man is responsible for the Bills being in Buffalo, and managing to keep ticket prices down in a city that ranks as third poorest in the nation.

Dude you are wrong. Hes what wrong with this team

MassEffect218435
10-11-2009, 11:36 AM

Way to go Bills fans, yell at an old man in his house on his day.What's the point of having the team in Buffalo if the owner isn't ever going to get serious about winning. Those fans pay a **** ton of money that they probably don't have to support a horrible product/investment, they have every right to be pissed and protest all they want. Ralph Wilson is a hall of fame fraud and is amongst the least deserving in Canton.

ddaryl
10-11-2009, 11:44 AM

so what your saying is we should suck his nutz for giving us this crap... **** him... he gets to wallow in his own chit today

He is the problem, and I'm done defending the guy for "just keeping the Bills in Buffalo".

If were not going to try to win championships every year then I'd rahter he sell the team now... I'm done pretending next year is the year, because Ralph always is a part of the problem that hold this franchise down. He needs to feel the anger fans have

YardRat
10-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Ralph will always get a pass from me for keeping the team here and also his contributions to the league over the years.

We still have 'next year' to look forward to, which is better than the alternative IMO.

ParanoidAndroid
10-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Ralph goes to all the home games. Wait one.

ServoBillieves
10-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Good. Maybe Ralph can be awakened from his coma to sign a document.

mybills
10-11-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm not leaving the house.

ddaryl
10-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Ralph will always get a pass from me for keeping the team here and also his contributions to the league over the years.

We still have 'next year' to look forward to, which is better than the alternative IMO.

he burnt that bridge for me...

I have 0 respect for that guy. he can do what he wants with the team, I don't care about next year if he can't go all out and bring in real football people and eliminate himself from being involved with the operations of this team.

Sell it for better or for worse I can not handle this crap

patmoran2006
10-11-2009, 03:17 PM
mark my words.. you don't have to wait for the reports. The Bills committed a HUGE MARKETING Disaster today with Wilson and halftime, and Jauron will get canned to take away from it..

Philagape
10-11-2009, 03:19 PM

And the fans are getting what they're paying for.

I don't want these Bills in Buffalo. I do not want the team that took the field today representing my home area. Not that coach, not those players and not that owner.

mybills
10-11-2009, 03:20 PM
mark my words.. you don't have to wait for the reports. The Bills committed a HUGE MARKETING Disaster today with Wilson and halftime, and Jauron will get canned to take away from it..
:pray:

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.

Griff
10-11-2009, 03:22 PM

you're right, we should continue to bend over and take it.

MassEffect218435
mark my words.. you don't have to wait for the reports. The Bills committed a HUGE MARKETING Disaster today with Wilson and halftime, and Jauron will get canned to take away from it..WHO THE **** CARES? Nothing will change until Ralph C. Wilson Jr. is no longer the owner. No coach, no player, no personnel can fix the issue with ownership.

ddaryl
Ralph needs to clean the enitre house, and we can only hope to god he can hire the one person who is capable of making the decisions that change this thing around once and for all...

mybills
10-11-2009, 03:23 PM
I'll check back later. Right now, I'm going to watch some REAL footballs. :D

OpIv37
10-11-2009, 03:24 PM

Is it?

Is this REALLY better than not having a team at all? What's the point of having a team that's NEVER competitive with ZERO chance of winning the championship?

All this team does is find new levels of ineptitude week in and week out. The creative ways they find to lose games is simply uncanny. It is no longer fun to watch this team, and it hasn't been for quite some time.

ddaryl
10-11-2009, 03:24 PM
I'll check back later. Right now, I'm going to watch some REAL footballs. :D

that would make me cry ...

BillsFever21
10-11-2009, 03:28 PM
It wouldn't matter if Jauron gets fired. He would just be replaced with another cheap desperate loser.

Wade, Williams, Mularkey and Jauron. The problems with this team starts at the top. Horrible ownership and front office.

They can't draft or develop players. You don't miss the playoffs for 10 straight years because of just a coach. Somebody has to hire them.

Aliceinchainsbills15
10-11-2009, 03:29 PM
It wouldn't matter if Jauron gets fired. He would just be replaced with another cheap desperate loser.

Wade, Williams, Mularkey and Jauron. The problems with this team starts at the top. Horrible ownership and front office.

They can't draft or develop players. You don't miss the playoffs for 10 straight years because of just a coach. Somebody has to hire them.
I 100% agree with your statement.:rockout: