PDA

View Full Version : So Long Dick

Meathead
10-11-2009, 02:58 PM
well the day weve been waiting for has arrived. hes gone

enjoy the remainder of your career as a coordinator and probably a pretty good one. but your time here is done

bring in the clowns

Mudflap1
10-11-2009, 03:01 PM
well the day weve been waiting for has arrived. hes gone

enjoy the remainder of your career as a coordinator and probably a pretty good one. but your time here is done

bring in the clowns

I doubt he gets a coordinator job. Maybe position coach.

So long Dick. You are a nice guy and have class. But you were overmatched here, coupling your unpreparedness on the field with no support from a clown show of a front office.

hammerbillsfan
10-11-2009, 03:03 PM
:bigwave: Jauron

ddaryl
10-11-2009, 03:04 PM
this is the best thing that could happen for the Bills today... couldn't ask for a better outcome....

this should solidify change, and hopefully it doesn't stop with Dick... and hopefully Ralph will can eliminate himself from making any decisions too.

Meathead
10-11-2009, 03:11 PM
he is so gone

keeping him now is doing more harm than just firing him

even ralph knows that. and he cant ignore it

ServoBillieves
10-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Win would've been nice, having that piece of **** leave the headphones on the sideline for the last time is the best.

**** you Dick Jauron. Bills fans have been waiting so long for a trip to the playoffs, and you lost to arguably the worst team in the NFL.

No Edwards, a backup QB, and a running game YOU KNEW WAS COMING THE WHOLE ****ING TIME! Ruined you. Any word in front of your name that contains the letter H is unworthy to be bestowed upon you.

Bye Bye Dick, and take your retarted football tactics with you.

warsawbassman
10-11-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't think he'll be gone.............thats they way it's done at OBD

Syderick
10-11-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't think he'll be gone.............thats they way it's done at OBD

Thats what i'm saying