PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Defend Parrish

PISSCHUNK
10-11-2009, 03:03 PM
maybe. He blows and consistently screws us in field position. Overrated!!
I wouldn't let that crap in my locker room after the game.

He and Reed aren't playmakers. Say what you want in Reed's defense...he scares no linebacker in this league, much less a defensive back.

This team blows along with the coaching staff.

Late

ddaryl
10-11-2009, 03:05 PM
I stil see no reason to drag Reed into this... We can't even get Evans the football to make aplay

Parrish on the other hand took up a roster spot that Steve Johnson could be occupying...

psubills62
10-11-2009, 03:05 PM
I've been all for trading Parrish for a LONG time. I don't understand the people who actually think he's good. He's made a couple plays for us before, but what about all the boneheaded special teams plays he makes? Unbelievable.

muestafa1
10-11-2009, 03:09 PM
maybe. He blows and consistently screws us in field position. Overrated!!
I wouldn't let that crap in my locker room after the game.

He and Reed aren't playmakers. Say what you want in Reed's defense...he scares no linebacker in this league, much less a defensive back.

This team blows along with the coaching staff.

Late

UMMM apparently you don't listen to the broadcast. He's the "Ever Dangerous" Roscoe Parrish. They never say which team he's dangerous for though... hmmm...

PISSCHUNK
10-11-2009, 03:15 PM
UMMM apparently you don't listen to the broadcast. He's the "Ever Dangerous" Roscoe Parrish. They never say which team he's dangerous for though... hmmm...

no doubt :roflmao:

Historian
10-11-2009, 03:17 PM
pass...

The Natrix
10-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Parrish is a joke.

SABURZFAN
10-11-2009, 03:51 PM
i laugh at the people who think we can get a 3rd or 4th Round Rookie pick for him.

Joe Fo Sho
10-11-2009, 03:56 PM
What the hell are we gonna get for him??? He had 2 poor plays today (maybe more). I don't want to cut him, but we'll be lucky to get a 6th for him. Maybe his fumble was on purpose...

Why did you bring Reed into this discussion. The guy does everything the team asks him to do. He's Trent's favorite 3rd down receiver. He's not flashy, but who on this team is???

Scumbag College
10-11-2009, 03:58 PM
There's no excuse for him, especially on the fumbled punt today. At least McKelvin had the ball physically ripped from his hands against the Pats. Parrish's fumble was plain and simple stupid.