PDA

View Full Version : If Jauron and Roscoe are Bills tomorrow

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 03:42 PM
I'll puke. Roscoe servers absolutely NO purpose to this team. He's a liability returning punts now, and he's useless on offense.

Dick is, well, Dick. If losing to the Browns doesn't get him fired, I don't know what will.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Can we add Bobby April to the list?!?!!??!?!?

Mr. Pink
10-11-2009, 03:44 PM
You mean "WHEN" right?

casdhf
10-11-2009, 03:44 PM
No.

PUCKER
10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
I expect them both to be Bills tomorrow,because our organization has no balls.

mysticsoto
10-11-2009, 04:21 PM
I couldn't believe Roscoe f***ed up twice and was still in there to receive punts. I almost have to wonder if there is a plan to ride the Bills into the ground by Jauron.

Thurmal
10-11-2009, 05:01 PM
I couldn't believe Roscoe f***ed up twice and was still in there to receive punts. I almost have to wonder if there is a plan to ride the Bills into the ground by Jauron.

Parrish is statistically the best punt-returner ever. He made some mistakes trying to make something happen. I'll give him a pass. That was the WORST offensive performance I've seen out of a Bills team. I'll give our punt-returner a license to try to give the team a spark. What would've happened had he held onto the ball? We go down the field and score? Gimme a break.

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Parrish is statistically the best punt-returner ever. He made some mistakes trying to make something happen. I'll give him a pass. That was the WORST offensive performance I've seen out of a Bills team. I'll give our punt-returner a license to try to give the team a spark. What would've happened had he held onto the ball? We go down the field and score? Gimme a break.

I don't care if he's Jesus Christ himself. This season, Parrish has been a liability returning punts. If you don't believe so, you haven't been watching.

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-11-2009, 07:03 PM
I would add Trent to the list as well. Especially after the remarks he said about not being a bills fan.

Mahdi
10-11-2009, 07:07 PM
I'll puke. Roscoe servers absolutely NO purpose to this team. He's a liability returning punts now, and he's useless on offense.

Dick is, well, Dick. If losing to the Browns doesn't get him fired, I don't know what will.
K look, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Why would we cut Parrish and give a high potential WR with playmaking abilities some playing time?

Crazy talk.

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 07:13 PM
K look, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Why would we cut Parrish and give a high potential WR with playmaking abilities some playing time?

Crazy talk.

I forgot it's the Bills we are talking about. Parrish will probably be promoted to #1 WR, and Dick to GM/head coach.

Mahdi
10-11-2009, 07:36 PM
I forgot it's the Bills we are talking about. Parrish will probably be promoted to #1 WR, and Dick to GM/head coach.
B realistic.... Jenkins #1. Parrish #2.

Reed is fantastic in the slot.

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I forgot about Jenkins.

Oaf
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Jauron should have been fired after the drop dead NE finale last year.

Typ0
10-12-2009, 06:04 AM
looks to me like no one has gotten into roscoes head about running backwards. There is no exuse for that to happen over and over for years. I'm done with these idiots.

DMBcrew36
10-12-2009, 06:33 AM
Roscoe does have a purpose... fumbling the ball and helping us to lose until Jauron is fired.

mysticsoto
10-12-2009, 08:20 AM

Not this year. This year Parrish hasn't done squat. Who knows what would have happened if he held onto the ball? One thing for sure, the Browns don't get a free field goal out of it and don't win.

And what about the previous time? Had he ran forward and just took a few yards instead of heading backward trying to find glory for himself to make more money next year as a free agent, he would have gotten close to midfield. Instead, we're way back at the 27 in a game where the offense is struggling, gain only 7 yds and punt with the Browns getting it at their 47 yd. Though they do nothing with it afterward, they end up punting and pinning us at the 1 yd afterward.

Had Parrish not looked for glory, he would have gotten it up to midfield, and even if we couldn't move it much, atleast we could have been the ones pinning them to their 1 yd instead of the other way around.

Philagape
10-12-2009, 08:48 AM
What would've happened had he held onto the ball? We go down the field and score? Gimme a break.

Yeah, we can't have that holding-onto-the-ball crap. Good job, Roscoe!