PDA

View Full Version : Where is the pride

sdbillsfan2
10-11-2009, 03:49 PM
It's really a simple question!
Where has the pride gone with this team.

I know where the pride my has gone in being a Bill's fan, (down the toilet), but I'd like some one, anyone involved with the running of the Bills to step forward and tell me how they can take pride in their play of these last ten years.
From top to bottom they not only embarrass themselves, but everyone who has ever devoted a Sunday afternoon in the last 50 years to cheering for them.

We've now made 2 winless teams winners. Miami and Cleveland both slapped us and the Browns did it with out a passing game. Miami did it with a QB making his first NFL start.

I see Zero pride coming from this team.

We all agree that Ralph gave Jauron an extension he never deserved , but now I have to wonder if Ralph was given a pass into the HoF. yeah yeah yeah he brought football to Buffalo. If he cared to much . why doesn't he now take offers from any group willing to buy his ass out?

The Hall is his legacy now , but what will he leave the fan's who've made him rich?

bflojohn
10-11-2009, 04:45 PM
The pride is two decades removed!! Welcome to 2009!! Emotion is a trait I'm looking for, but doubt I'll find in this team.