PDA

View Full Version : Post-Game Interviews

Trent"5Alive"Edwards
10-11-2009, 03:55 PM
I was just listening to some post game interviews and I must say that most of our players and Dick have absolutely no balls. How could Trent say he's not a fan of this team, he just plays for them. Jauron is completely over his head and needs to step down.

I liked Corto's interview and he played well stepping in. We need more players like this on the team who are tough and want to play for this team and have played in football weather before (cold). Even T.O. is stepping up trying to be a leader. The Head Coach and QB need to step up.

I remember this guy named Jim Kelly who would have exploded on this team if the OL made so many mistakes. Hold people accountable.

Enough of my rant......

SabreEleven
10-11-2009, 04:00 PM
I was just listening to some post game interviews and I must say that most of our players and Dick have absolutely no balls. How could Trent say he's not a fan of this team, he just plays for them. Jauron is completely over his head and needs to step down.

I liked Corto's interview and he played well stepping in. We need more players like this on the team who are tough and want to play for this team and have played in football weather before (cold). Even T.O. is stepping up trying to be a leader. The Head Coach and QB need to step up.

I remember this guy named Jim Kelly who would have exploded on this team if the OL made so many mistakes. Hold people accountable.

Enough of my rant......

Trent actually said this? WTF? We needs to go NOW...

How many times did Dick say that he has to look at the video?

Ginger Vitis
10-11-2009, 04:02 PM
How many times did Dick use the words "clearly" and "obviously"?

JD
10-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Wow, Trent really said that? He may be suffering from post-concussion syndrome still :rofl:

Dr. Pepper
10-11-2009, 04:03 PM
yeah trent seriously rubbed me the wrong way with that answer. he didnt want to admit that he wouldve booed if he were a fan at the game, instead saying "im not a fan, i play for them."

Novacane
10-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Wow, Trent really said that? He may be suffering from post-concussion syndrome still :rofl:

Yes, he actually said that. He was asked if he would have booed that performance if he was a Bills fan. His response was I'm not a Bills fan so I can't answer that.

He also had this gem. Coach Jauron has this team headed in the right direction.

I want this jerk off loser gone with his loser head coach. I can't believe Bill Walsh saw anything in this piece of ****.

Dr. Pepper
10-11-2009, 04:11 PM
hes a puppet.

The Natrix
10-11-2009, 04:16 PM
It's official: I hate Edwards.

Start Fitzpatrick. He probably won't be the long term starting solution, but he's probably going to at least be the backup next year, so might as well get him some practice now.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Wow the balls on this kid

justasportsfan
10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Trent is a jauron fan

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Is there a link where I can see the conference? It is not up yet one the bills site.

Thanks

Trent"5Alive"Edwards
10-11-2009, 05:33 PM
it was an audio feed from 97 Rock

trapezeus
10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
wow, trent cracked...what a douchebag thing to say. that pretty much gets him his ticket out of here. if there is one thing russ brandon won't stand for its an unmarketable player.