PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: The Bills are awful

patmoran2006
10-11-2009, 04:06 PM
And you thought last week’s Miami debacle was bad? By comparison that was Ali vs. Frazier all over again. READ MORE (http://www.buffalosportsdaily.com/2009/10/breaking-news-the-bills-are-awful/)

Cntrygal
10-11-2009, 04:13 PM
good job Pat.... and it's so sad to say that about this content. :sigh:

PUCKER
10-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Like I said,last week we looked like a High School football team...this week,we looked like a Pee Wee team. Parrish fumble or not,with all the penalties against us today we deserved to lose!

Throne Logic
10-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah. That points to penaties ratio is just a tad bit lop-sided. . .

PUCKER
10-11-2009, 04:18 PM
No excuse,especially at home.

patmoran2006
10-11-2009, 04:19 PM
As I said in the column..

Trent's cadenence needs to be: READY, SET, HIKE

And thats it

PUCKER
10-11-2009, 04:19 PM
And the Jets are going to rape us next week.

Cntrygal
10-11-2009, 04:23 PM
I wish the ski slopes would open up.....

bflojohn
10-11-2009, 04:25 PM
THAT was undoubtedly the poorest game of NFL football I've ever seen! Neither team deserved the win and fittingly, a fumble set up the BEST loser!! IF Dick Jauron isn't fired by Monday or next week at the latest, I would believe Ralph is totally "out to lunch" mentally. It is fitting that we play the Jets next, because I feel a 9th straight division loss coming like a runaway freight train. The outcome next week should be EXTREMELY ugly, and it will signal the end of the Dick Jauron era in Buffalo. As Dandy Don Merideth used to say, " turn out the lights the parties over"!!!

Buddo
10-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I'll reply to the article here Pat.
The obvious move is to can Jauron, and now. Sure the Bills likely will not be better for it in the short term, but the fans will be happier, and rather than having to scramble around in the rush to find the next HC, the Bills can actually take their time, and maybe get it right this time around -whether that be an 'up and comer', or one of the several 'established' coaches currently unemployed for whatever reason.
In respect of thevarious parts of the teams performances, I think you are unjustly pointing the finger everywhere. The Defence has probably done enough in 4 out of the 5 games, to deserve to have come away with something.
Special teams haven't been great. They have obviously cost us two games this year, and out of only 5 played so far, that has to be unacceptable.
The Offense has been a perpetual nightmare, yet the QB is getting all the blame? You said it yourself about today's game - 13 penalties (with several others declined). Why do people expect the QB to perform miracles, when his line is consistently letting him down? Edwards deserves a share of criticism, as there were a few pretty bad throws today, and in other games, yet today I wouldn't attach blame to him hardly at all tbh. When the O-Line wasn't giving away yards in penalties, they were leaving the sort of holes you could drive a tank through. Edwards had someone in his face, just about every time he passed the ball.
I suppose you could well have a point that the fans generally want Edwards out, yet the tone was such that your opinion is the same. In relation to todays game, I think that's over the top.
If you actually want to throw a player under the bus, I would have thought that Parrish was the guy to go after, as his worth to the Bills has diminished in line with his stature.

Cntrygal
10-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Some slopes in Colorado opened up.