PDA

View Full Version : I don't blame Roscoe one bit...

Thurmal
10-11-2009, 04:38 PM
The Bills offense sure as hell wasn't going to score; he knew he had to make a play to win us that game. Kill him all you want; we played the worst team in the league, with the worst defense in the league, with a quarterback that had two completions for 23 yards and a 4.9 QB rating, and we were TIED with under four minutes to go.

Parrish was just trying to make something happen, because everyone knew our offense wouldn't.

Mitchell55
10-11-2009, 04:38 PM
This is the 2nd game he cost us.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 04:40 PM
**** that...

Joe Fo Sho
10-11-2009, 04:40 PM
This is the 2nd game he cost us.

What was the other one?

Mitchell55
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Saints fumble. It lost all momentum and led them to there 1st score

Dujek
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Parrish cost us field position earlier losing 15 yards on a return, and then he basically gave the Browns the game.

I understand what you're saying about the offense, but if he doesn't screw that up the Browns weren't going to score in a million years.

justasportsfan
10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
that fumble as a bday gift to Dick.

mysticsoto
10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
The Bills offense sure as hell wasn't going to score; he knew he had to make a play to win us that game. Kill him all you want; we played the worst team in the league, with the worst defense in the league, with a quarterback that had two completions for 23 yards and a 4.9 QB rating, and we were TIED with under four minutes to go.

Parrish was just trying to make something happen, because everyone knew our offense wouldn't.

Oh so we should be happy that instead of taking 10 yards gain and getting us close to half field, he tried to go for glory and took a 15 yard loss with an Offense than is having trouble moving more than 30 yards??? This is something we should be thankful for? In a game where a field goal could decide the game, we should be thankful that he lackadaisically tried to pick up and run w/the ball but took his eye off of it enough to lose it and change the outcome of the game in favor of the Browns?

If Jauron wasn't such a loser, I'd be asking how come he didn't bench Parrish in the next kickoff that occurred. But having an obvious bad coach making such a decision answers that question by it's own...

Thurmal
10-11-2009, 04:57 PM
That fumble is going to cost Jauron his job. I say: GOOD! WHO CARES if we won this game at the end? This team is TERRIBLE. They are not making the playoffs, win or lose today!!! Did you see that performance? I want a new coach, not another below average season with unfounded positive hopes for next year.

If you honestly think Parrish is one of the major problems on this team, then you are fooling yourselves.

Mitchell55
10-11-2009, 04:58 PM
That fumble is going to cost Jauron his job. I say: GOOD! WHO CARES if we won this game at the end? This team is TERRIBLE. They are not making the playoffs, win or lose today!!! Did you see that performance? I want a new coach, not another below average season with unfounded positive hopes for next year.

If you honestly think Parrish is one of the major problems on this team, then you are fooling yourselves.

Parrish is not a major problem, just a problems that shouldve been fixed along time ago.

Nighthawk
10-11-2009, 04:59 PM
If Jauron gets fired, I would love to personally thank Roscoe!

capitolneal
10-11-2009, 05:01 PM
he should be waved

Forward_Lateral
10-11-2009, 07:03 PM
If you don't blame Roscoe, you are a moron. Period.

more cowbell
10-11-2009, 07:19 PM
roscoe parrish is complete garbage

Michael82
10-11-2009, 07:40 PM
I would cut him. It's so obvious that he doesn't want to be here anymore. He's a totally different player than he used to be, especially mentally.

BSU Drew
10-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Id like to thank him !! I feel like he was the straw that broke the camels back. Jauron should be gone sometime this week. ( Well i hope anyway )

THRILLHO
10-11-2009, 09:39 PM
I agree with you actually. How many times were we pinned in our own 3 yard line? Was it twice or three times? How many times did we get out? NONE. I was hoping Parrish would try and stop it because we could not afford to be backed up on our own 3 yard line AGAIN. He took the risk, and it didnt pay off. With all the penalties we were having, we would of ended up with a safety being back there again. Remember, on each of the drives backed up, we had a false start. Any penalty called in the end-zone is a safety. And we were LOVING penalties today. So I say "Thank you Roscoe, you tried to make a move. It didnt work out, but it is better than just giving up."

Thurmal
10-11-2009, 10:22 PM
If you don't blame Roscoe, you are a moron. Period.

If you don't blame Jauron, Edwards, and the offensive line before him, then the only moron is you, buddy.

Sorry if I won't crucify one of the few players on our team that still has both a pair of functioning balls and a desire to do anything other than go through the motions.

SeatownBillsFan21
10-11-2009, 10:26 PM
I blame them all there all at fault here.Parrish is worthless and should be shown the door Monday Morning.

Discotrish
10-11-2009, 11:12 PM
he should be waved

Buh-bye!

http://batorego.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/straight-hand-wave.jpg

Patti

Philagape
10-11-2009, 11:22 PM
If you don't blame Jauron, Edwards, and the offensive line before him, then the only moron is you, buddy.

Sorry if I won't crucify one of the few players on our team that still has both a pair of functioning balls and a desire to do anything other than go through the motions.

"Nice try" is for the Special Olympics.

It's Keystone Cops disasters like Parrish's that have made the Bills a laughingstock.

This team has many goats, and today Parrish was one of them.

Thurmal
10-11-2009, 11:29 PM
"Nice try" is for the Special Olympics.

It's Keystone Cops disasters like Parrish's that have made the Bills a laughingstock.

This team has many goats, and today Parrish was one of them.

Yeah. He f'ed up. Big time. But you knew as well as I did that the only way we were getting points was by a big ST play or turnover.

At this point, I'll take a "nice try." Most of the Bills can't even put forth enough effort to do that.

Anyone who wants to cut Parrish is STUPID. Period. If you want to place blame, why don't you look towards our cluless, lifeless coach, our shellshocked, inaccurate QB, our our pourous, penalty-committing, OL.

Philagape
10-11-2009, 11:31 PM
If you want to place blame, why don't you look towards our cluless, lifeless coach, our shellshocked, inaccurate QB, our our pourous, penalty-committing, OL.

That's a great idea, nobody's doing that.

Discotrish
10-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Maybe he thought they were playing "Capture the Flag."

Patti

mysticsoto
10-11-2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah. He f'ed up. Big time. But you knew as well as I did that the only way we were getting points was by a big ST play or turnover.

At this point, I'll take a "nice try." Most of the Bills can't even put forth enough effort to do that.

Anyone who wants to cut Parrish is STUPID. Period. If you want to place blame, why don't you look towards our cluless, lifeless coach, our shellshocked, inaccurate QB, our our pourous, penalty-committing, OL.

I agree with the lifeless coach, inaccurate qb, young OL being thrown together before they were ready and committing lots of penalties...but I don't see why you aren't adding Parrish to this list. What has he done for the Bills this year, besides screwing us over? This isn't the 1st game where he has lost yards b'cse he tried to make a big play when there was nothing there. And it no longer comes off to me as if he's helping the team. Now it's all about I have to make myself look good so I can get a nice high raise next year. He's looking for glory and screwing us over in the process!!!

Syderick
10-11-2009, 11:53 PM
He's having a rough year. Hell he'll be a hero if Dick gets fired tomorrow.
"And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling, Roscoe Parrish"

Discotrish
10-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Come to think of it, the Bills do look a lot like Shaggy and Scooby out there. Okay, that's weird, when I googled for a pic of Shaggy and Scooby, one showed up with the title, "Trent Edwards!"

Here's a link to the page:

Shaggy & Scooby (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e336/ickeyray/Shaggy_scooby_wnsd2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://forums.signonsandiego.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D89597%26page%3D2&usg=__kpOK6o2ONVfB95nvXoC70-B45Xg=&h=405&w=445&sz=29&hl=en&start=24&um=1&tbnid=FW071uVzaxeh3M:&tbnh=116&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dshaggy%2Bscooby%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1)

Patti

Syderick
10-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Trent kind of looks like Shaggy:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_km0P9GhY_CE/SO-6Q4DEijI/AAAAAAAAA3E/4aXJocl3VtI/s400/8a9dfc7cf3864a748d15ff1bz1.jpghttp://pouletvous.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/scooby-doo-and-shaggy-copy.jpg

Discotrish
10-12-2009, 01:08 AM
And the offensive line plays like Scooby. Maybe Jauron needs Scooby Snacks to motivate them!

http://files.gamezhero.com/images/gameLargeImages/scoobydoosnackmachineIcon.jpg

Patti

Billz_fan
10-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Roscoe screwed up, did it more than once. Probably should be on his way out the door. Never been a first round talent IMO.

There is more here though, couple weeks ago it was Leodis. My point is... These guys are symptoms. Symptoms of the disease that envelops this team. You could cut Roscoe and Leodis tomorrow. Someone else would screw the game up next Sunday. It's bigger than just the players making mistakes. The whole team represents the disease and these players are just sneezes. It's so much bigger than these guys. I've said it before. This organization could ruin players that would flourish on other rosters. We just dont have the talent to develop talent.

This organization is sick. It's in the hospital :laughter: You have to cure the disease to stop the symptoms. This is gonna start at the top. Ralph, the front office and the coaches. Untill the owner wakes up and says Im sick of being sick then nothing is going to get better.

He has to hire quality people in the front office that make quality football decisions. He needs a football man for a GM. A talent evaluator that can set up this team over the course of the next several years. Someone who is respected in the NFL and can make the needed deals with other teams and players to get this thing turned in the right direction.

If I was the owner and wanted to turn this around. I would not fire Jauron right now. I would hire myself a quality GM. I would tell him to find this team a coach. You got till just after the super bowl to get someone on board. You wanna do it tomorrow fine. He better be worth the change though. Once thats done we sit down with the coach and decide if any of this staff stays (no) If Im owner Im
gonna find a place for AVP cus I like the guy and I think he has a future here.

Now we got our GM, New coach and staff. Then set sights on the draft.

Sorry , I just realized i've gone totally off topic (Roscoe). I blame it on another crappy loss and years of disapointment :D The 12 pack I drank helped a little to ;)

Unfortunatly none of the above is gonna happen. Ralph may fire Dick. But his replacement will be another stiff to quiet the fans for a short time. The sad truth is this organization isn't concerned with winning. Ralph is riding it out. Preparing his family finacially for his passing. Our team will not get better untill that whole scenario plays out. Maybe not then either. Depends on who owns the team when it's said and done. The only way to quicken the process is to stay home on Sundays. There are 2 possible scenarios that play out then. They fix this mess or they leave town.

Not much to look forward to and this has all been said before. Ugh !