PDA

View Full Version : Cant we just interview Fewell?

X-Era
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Fire Jauron and then quickly interview Fewell

Then interview and sign Gruden or any ofthe others...

Doesn't that meet the Rooney rule?

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 04:52 PM
The rooney rule is the biggest load of ****.

Interview by best credentials.

historypete
10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
There is absolutely no way that we will bring anyone in from the outside to coach this team. They will make a temporary appointment and then go from there. Bringing in a Gruden or someone like that won't work. First, Ralph has to pay big bucks and if he swallows Jauron's contract he won't spend on another one this year. Second, that would mean a whole new system. I know the one we have now is crap, no argument there, but to install something completely new five games into the year won't work. Just stick it out with someone, get our top 5 pick and blow everything up the Monday after our last game.

Raptor
10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
There is absolutely no way that we will bring anyone in from the outside to coach this team. They will make a temporary appointment and then go from there. Bringing in a Gruden or someone like that won't work. First, Ralph has to pay big bucks and if he swallows Jauron's contract he won't spend on another one this year. Second, that would mean a whole new system. I know the one we have now is crap, no argument there, but to install something completely new five games into the year won't work. Just stick it out with someone, get our top 5 pick and blow everything up the Monday after our last game.

I dont get why so many people are having a hard time grasping this. If we fire DJ they will promote someone to get through the season. There is ZERO chance his replacement is coming from the outside in season.

ArcticWildMan
10-11-2009, 05:06 PM
I dont get why so many people are having a hard time grasping this. If we fire DJ they will promote someone to get through the season. There is ZERO chance his replacement is coming from the outside in season.

Exactly. The real test will be what happens when the season is over.

I predict more of the same...:sad: