10-11-2009, 05:51 PM
did he use a mirror??

Canadian'eh!
10-11-2009, 05:52 PM
wow... this has gotten REDICULOUS.

"Trent ran over a squirrel in his car once"

realdealryan
10-11-2009, 06:02 PM
I hate Tom Brady, but when he misses a pass he's visibly pissed. It gives you the sense that he is invested in the game. Shrug and fix your hair, well.......it makes me think that you care as much as the coach, which is to say not that much.

I absolutely know that Jauron cares. There isn't any way that he can't. But it adds insult to injury that with all of this failure comes a very low degree of visible anger. The logical side of me knows that people can treat failure in many different ways. The emotional side of me wants them to show the same emotion that I'm feeling at home or in the stadium. That moment makes me side with the people who say that when the coach doesn't get mad or seem to care, the players will act in a like manner.

Or maybe it's the booze.

realdealryan
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
wow... this has gotten REDICULOUS.

"Trent ran over a squirrel in his car once"

agreed, and REDICULOUS is ridiculous

Stewie
10-11-2009, 06:05 PM
it's not the booze

as I said to BMN earlier.. I want bobby april coaching.. the results may be the same, but at least you know he'll be yelling at someone.

realdealryan
10-11-2009, 06:08 PM
it's not the booze

as I said to BMN earlier.. I want bobby april coaching.. the results may be the same, but at least you know he'll be yelling at someone.

Agreed. I would feel better.

Though Singletary looks like he's going to start snapping necks and they're still down by 5 TDs.

Aliceinchainsbills15
10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
and FIXED HIS HAIR.

Enough said.
That shows you how much character and care he has for the game. It probably reflects the organiztion as a whole. Symbolism bascially.:candle:

Griff
10-11-2009, 06:42 PM
or maybe fans are just reading too much into it... but its not like Bills fans to overreact or anything.

G Wolly
10-11-2009, 09:37 PM
or maybe fans are just reading too much into it... but its not like Bills fans to overreact or anything.

Or we're just realistic and are fed up with mediocrity and know when to stop defending certain players that produce nothing.

topher180
10-11-2009, 10:24 PM

yeah, you know, your sarcasm is well deserved by this lot, but this is just another piece of small, corn-like poopy added to the big pile of S*** known as the Buffalo Bills organization. If Trent fixed his hair, put gel in his hair, cut his own hair....it is inconsequential to the game but is a microcosm of much, MUCH bigger issues. It's disheartening.

Put it this way, he should wear the pink wristbands all year.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Coming back from one of the TV timeouts I saw Gibran Hamdan flipping through the stills looking at defensive alignments and studying. Edwards was sitting next to him looking off into space. It doesnt mean anything, but it just summed up the entire season for me quite well.

Griff
10-12-2009, 01:42 AM
Or we're just realistic and are fed up with mediocrity and know when to stop defending certain players that produce nothing.

making an issue about a man running a comb through his hair is being "realistic"?

Griff
10-12-2009, 01:44 AM
yeah, you know, your sarcasm is well deserved by this lot, but this is just another piece of small, corn-like poopy added to the big pile of S*** known as the Buffalo Bills organization. If Trent fixed his hair, put gel in his hair, cut his own hair....it is inconsequential to the game but is a microcosm of much, MUCH bigger issues. It's disheartening.

Put it this way, he should wear the pink wristbands all year.

for breast cancer awareness? or have you already forgot the hit he put on that safety earlier this year.

Billz_fan
10-12-2009, 01:52 AM
making an issue about a man running a comb through his hair is being "realistic"?

After ten years of no playoff appearances and just plain lousy football, even the "little" things start getting bigger. If the team was winning nobody would care if Trent got a haircut in between offensive series. Hell I would cut it for him.

There is alot you can do when you win that you just doesn't fly when you lose.