PDA

View Full Version : Denver's Coach...McDaniels

Nighthawk
10-11-2009, 06:38 PM
I hate the guy and think he's an arrogant tool, but I love the emotion he just showed after beating his old club. That is what Buffalo needs...a coach who brings emotion and can get the most out of his team.

JD
10-11-2009, 06:42 PM
I loved when trent said "Our coach is a guy who gets us motivated"

I literally :rofl:

DMBcrew36
10-11-2009, 06:43 PM
He ran around the field by himself doing excessive fist pumps for the crowd after the game. I love the emotion but he looked like a tool.

Night Train
10-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Pumping his fist to the crowd and they go wild.

What's not to like about a smart young guy actually trying to win at all costs ? I envy the Broncos.

gil
10-11-2009, 06:56 PM
I hate the way people are all over him like peter king, but McDaniels has that team playing well and I thought his display at the end was great.

T-Long
10-11-2009, 06:56 PM
I would love to have him as our head coach

Dr. Pepper
10-11-2009, 06:57 PM
yeah, if jauron was coaching that team a) they wouldve lost, and b) if they somehow wouldve won, dick wouldve been doing his golf clap on the sidelines afterwards. mcdaniels is definitely a tool, but after dealing with dick i envy the emotion he shows.

don137
10-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Emotion??? Sorry I am not familiar with that word being a Bills fan.

Mahdi
10-11-2009, 07:05 PM
I hate the guy and think he's an arrogant tool, but I love the emotion he just showed after beating his old club. That is what Buffalo needs...a coach who brings emotion and can get the most out of his team.
I actually didn't like that display of emotion. It was over the top for a coach. Some celebration and fist pumping is ok, but jumping around like a kid after a regular season win was over-doing it for a HC.

Nighthawk
10-11-2009, 07:11 PM
I actually didn't like that display of emotion. It was over the top for a coach. Some celebration and fist pumping is ok, but jumping around like a kid after a regular season win was over-doing it for a HC.

:headscrat

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-11-2009, 07:17 PM

That sounds like something Jauron would say. Is Jauron starting to rub off on the fans now?

Mahdi
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
That sounds like something Jauron would say. Is Jauron starting to rub off on the fans now?
I like emotion, but that was too much.

justasportsfan
10-11-2009, 08:03 PM
I wish he was our coach. Our coach hasn't beaten the pats since he came here :sadwalk:

BoyILuvLoznStupidly
10-11-2009, 08:07 PM
I like emotion, but that was too much.

Too me there is no such thing as too much. But there can be a lack of as we all know.

McDaniels deserved to be happy and maybe he is a fan, unlike Trent Edwards. No one thought they would be 5-0 at this time

Hemlepp53
10-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Wish in one hand and **** in the other... Tell me what ya get first... We have not been as blassed as 90% of the NFL fan base. We cant find a winning coach let alone a winning team. Seems like our ****ty players leave B-Lo and are in the Pro Bowl within two years..

We need a new coach ... someone proven and very demanding.. or a young experienced OC or DC from a very disciplined structured well ran team... Either one of these would make an instant impact and would engernize the fan base.

If the Old Mans (Ralph) main concern is $$$$ he would have more than he can spend if he had a winning team or a team who is heading in the right direction.

YardRat
10-11-2009, 08:41 PM
We need more than a coach that shows emotion, but that would be a nice start.

A QB with a little bit of fire would be nice, as well as some vocal and animated leaders on both sides of the ball.

HHURRICANE
10-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Jauron's clap is much classier!!

Syderick
10-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Jauron's clap is much classier!!

Give around of applause for whatever the Bills do :clap:

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 09:17 PM
We need more than a coach that shows emotion, but that would be a nice start.

A QB with a little bit of fire would be nice, as well as some vocal and animated leaders on both sides of the ball.

Only ones showing emotion was TO and Jarius Byrd today.

TO was trying hard to pump the crowd up on that last drive.

Mr. Miyagi
10-11-2009, 11:19 PM
I was going to start a thread about exactly this. I agree wholeheartedly. We need a coach with some fire. That's why I'm hoping for Gruden.

TacklingDummy
10-11-2009, 11:21 PM
Bring in Pete Carroll.

unpaid_bills
10-11-2009, 11:26 PM
He ran around the field by himself doing excessive fist pumps for the crowd after the game. I love the emotion but he looked like a tool.

and Jauron doesnt look like a "tool" standing on the side line in his shades with that dumb look on his face. I would rather have an A-hole coach who yells, screams, gives the other team bulletin board material. At least something to show he has some competitiveness, fire, wants to win, at least some ray of hope. We are an emotionless team, lack discipline, fire and that competive swagger you need to win in the NFL.

It's sad, I literally cant think of one profound, or for that matter inspirational thing Jauron has said. Beyond me why the players love him.

djjimkelly
10-12-2009, 02:25 AM
I wish he was our coach. Our coach hasn't beaten the pats since he came here :sadwalk:

and never will

justasportsfan
10-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Bring in Pete Carroll.
I told you and FTY that coaches are a MAJOR reason for success and failures. Talents also plays a part but without a coach to put things together, you're screwed

Hope you both learned something :up:

Demon
10-12-2009, 12:25 PM

For every coordinator that is successful in the NFL, there is like 5 failures. It's a hit or miss. Todd Haley was one of the most sought out OC in the game and look what he's doing in KC, nothing special. We tried Mularkey, Williams and Phillips and failed each time.

For the Bills to try this again, they need a really great GM who knows what he's doing and good people around him. Not the jokes who are in FO right now. There's no way our FO could interview 6 dudes and find the "Josh McDanials" out of the group.

DMBcrew36
10-12-2009, 12:42 PM
and Jauron doesnt look like a "tool" standing on the side line in his shades with that dumb look on his face. I would rather have an A-hole coach who yells, screams, gives the other team bulletin board material. At least something to show he has some competitiveness, fire, wants to win, at least some ray of hope. We are an emotionless team, lack discipline, fire and that competive swagger you need to win in the NFL.

It's sad, I literally cant think of one profound, or for that matter inspirational thing Jauron has said. Beyond me why the players love him.

I never said I liked Jauron or his mannerisms. I just said McDaniels looked like a jack*** tool. With that said, I would like a coach that is somewhere in the middle between an outlandish tool and a dead corpse.

justasportsfan
10-12-2009, 12:44 PM
I never said I liked Jauron or his mannerisms. I just said McDaniels looked like a jack*** tool. With that said, I would like a coach that is somewhere in the middle between an outlandish tool and a dead corpse.

after all the criticisms he's taken for the Cuttler situation in the offseason and beating his mentor with Brady , why is he being a jackass for showing such emotion?

yordad
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM
yeah, if jauron was coaching that team a) they wouldve lost, and b) if they somehow wouldve won, dick wouldve been doing his golf clap on the sidelines afterwards. mcdaniels is definitely a tool, but after dealing with dick i envy the emotion he shows.After dealing with Dick you envy the tool? :ill:

LooneyBin
10-12-2009, 12:53 PM
From Shanahan to Mcdaniels. Someone in denver is paying attention.

justasportsfan
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
I wonder how much he's being paid by Denver

DMBcrew36
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
after all the criticisms he's taken for the Cuttler situation in the offseason and beating his mentor with Brady , why is he being a jackass for showing such emotion?

LOL. Did you see it? Did you see him running around the stadium after the game was over, punching air as hard as he could and punching air as hard as he could? I laughed out loud because it was so ridiculous. I like a coach with some emotion and an intense desire to win, but jesus.

justasportsfan
10-12-2009, 12:57 PM
LOL. Did you see it? Did you see him running around the stadium after the game was over, punching air as hard as he could and punching air as hard as he could. I laughed out loud because it was so ridiculous.

yes I saw it. This game was huge to him and I can understand why he reacted the way he did. He's young. Dick would've probably dislocated his shoulder, arm and fingers if he tried it.

Syderick
10-12-2009, 12:57 PM
For every coordinator that is successful in the NFL, there is like 5 failures. It's a hit or miss. Todd Haley was one of the most sought out OC in the game and look what he's doing in KC, nothing special. We tried Mularkey, Williams and Phillips and failed each time.

For the Bills to try this again, they need a really great GM who knows what he's doing and good people around him. Not the jokes who are in FO right now. There's no way our FO could interview 6 dudes and find the "Josh McDanials" out of the group.

Wade Phillips went 29-19 as Bills HC with 2 playoff appearances. Everyone since 53-80 with no playoff appearances.

crowder52
10-12-2009, 03:21 PM
My advice don't get a retread head coach and if you do, get someone who's had success like Tom Coughlin or something like that. Luckily for you guys there's going to be alot of good coaches this offseason.