PDA

View Full Version : Did the Bills lose on purpose?

yordad
10-11-2009, 06:50 PM
Seriously, what is going on here? How is it even possible to make this many mistakes.

How is is possible to have that many false start penalties at home?

How is it possible for the Special teams to give up another fumble in the closing minutes of a close game to give away a win? Again, really?

How is is possible to lose when the Bills defense caught almost the same number of passes from Anderson as the Browns offense?

How is it possible to give up only 23 yards passing and lose? What is this 1955?

How is it possible to be this completely inept vs a 3-4 defense?

How is it possible Jauron makes it through another day still employed?

How is it possible that Ellison is the MLB with rookies on either side of him?

This is like the perfect storm of incompetence.

Mitchell55
10-11-2009, 06:52 PM
I said the same durring the game. It seems like our team is trying to lose to get Jauron out. Our players arent even frusterated when we make a mistake and it seems like they are so casual about everything. Ever since that 4th and 1 play I think our team has givin up on Jauron.

Mitchell55
10-11-2009, 06:55 PM
We better not make April our HC also. He is responcible for all the loses. McKelvins fumble vs NE, Saints game Parrish fumbled which ****ed up our whole team, and this game. If it werent for Aprils history, hed be fired too.

LooneyBin
10-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Your guess is as good as mine.

airdog32
10-11-2009, 07:13 PM
We better not make April our HC also. He is responcible for all the loses. McKelvins fumble vs NE, Saints game Parrish fumbled which ****ed up our whole team, and this game. If it werent for Aprils history, hed be fired too.

April's not on the field the players are not using there heads. He is the only coach on the squad worth keeping!!!!

Patti120
10-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Seriously, what is going on here? How is it even possible to make this many mistakes.

How is is possible to have that many false start penalties at home?

How is it possible for the Special teams to give up another fumble in the closing minutes of a close game to give away a win? Again, really?

How is is possible to lose when the Bills defense caught almost the same number of passes from Anderson as the Browns offense?

How is it possible to give up only 23 yards passing and lose? What is this 1955?

How is it possible to be this completely inept vs a 3-4 defense?

How is it possible Jauron makes it through another day still employed?

How is it possible that Ellison is the MLB with rookies on either side of him?

This is like the perfect storm of incompetence.

I'm confused! You are a Bills fan and you are asking these questions? We excel at this type of stuff.

yordad
10-11-2009, 07:52 PM
I'm confused! You are a Bills fan and you are asking these questions? We excel at this type of stuff.You're right, I meant to say "How is it possible AGAIN?!?"

Mahdi
10-11-2009, 07:55 PM
April's not on the field the players are not using there heads. He is the only coach on the squad worth keeping!!!!
Our special teams have been garbage all year. Most penalized special teams in the league and have cost us 2 games already.

Even Moorman has been horrible and Lindell missing easy FGs.

I dont want to see April anywhere near the HC spot.

DraftBoy
10-11-2009, 07:56 PM
If I ever heard a player saying he lost on purpose or found out they threw a game, Id want them cut immediately. No questions asked.

Beastie Bills
10-11-2009, 07:59 PM
I was at the game, and I said several times that it looked like the Bills and Browns were both to lose. It was a classic chess match. haha. Both trying to lose so that they could get the 1st overall pick.

Obviously, I don't really believe that, both teams are just totally incompetent.

unpaid_bills
10-11-2009, 10:01 PM

At least April coaches with some passion and fire. I honestly wonder what Jauron is thinking is he pissed inside, mad at any of the players/coaches? He is just a nice guy, the players like him cause they know he is going to say crap and make their life miserable, bench them or even cut them. Hell if they perform and make the pro-bowl they will demand more money and get traded or sign a nice FA contract.

When you get your ass whooped over and over most people do or say something, afterall we are only human. You have to give DJ some credit he is thick skinned with all the losses (and the way we lose games), he remains motionless, limp and well pretty calm considerting. NFL is a tough business, win or you lose your job as a HC he has had ample opportunity.

Syderick
10-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Our special teams have been garbage all year. Most penalized special teams in the league and have cost us 2 games already.

Even Moorman has been horrible and Lindell missing easy FGs.

I dont want to see April anywhere near the HC spot.

ST is still in the top 10-15 in return yardage and coverages. He has one subpar year, happens to any coordinator. April had the ST in the top 5 in all the years he's been in here. Jauron never had a top anything.

yordad
10-12-2009, 06:54 AM
If I ever heard a player saying he lost on purpose or found out they threw a game, Id want them cut immediately. No questions asked.What if it was the coach? He should be getting a nice severance pay, right about..................now!

yordad
10-12-2009, 07:11 AM
OK, I got the stat today, NINE false starts at home!!! NINE.

That has to be a record.

Night Train
10-12-2009, 07:18 AM
They played to their current level of ability, which is 3 points.

It's a reflection of the indifference of the entire organization.

It's just the way Ralph wants it and he's 100% to blame.

mybills
10-12-2009, 07:21 AM
If I ever heard a player saying he lost on purpose or found out they threw a game, Id want them cut immediately. No questions asked.
It's still possible. They're on the inside and they could be fed up with all of it, so they could do something like that if it meant they'd clean office.

DraftBoy
10-12-2009, 07:36 AM
It's still possible. They're on the inside and they could be fed up with all of it, so they could do something like that if it meant they'd clean office.

If they did that there would be a clean office and locker room.

yordad
10-12-2009, 09:10 AM
If they did that there would be a clean office and locker room.Well, lets how the office is clean, in the least.